Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
First of all i didnt know what Yaoi is, well now i know what it is. I dont read comments before i play games to get my own opinion i hope you understand it. I am not a fan of Yaoi but i have to say respect for the Developer alone this character creation at the beginning is 10 times better then most of the games in Unity/Unreal seriously. The Animation are so awesome holy moly. I hope for the community he will continue with this amazing work but i am out here. I will give you only feedback about how great this game is for everyone where is a fan of Yaoi must play!!!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Good thing I read about what the contents are like beforehand. Awwww man, from what i can see and understand about this game it is a real shame. Oh well, i guess it is fair as there is already a lot of straight stuff out there and very little yaoi content. I can say I'm happy for all the yaoi lovers in this forum, i guess...

xy

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone know where the Genie's Braces spawn?

Edit: nvm, just saw another user mentioned it in a spoiler, though I still can't find them.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Have to ask: is this a merely gay game, or not? I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm just wondering.

Toshio

Jun 17, 2017
This game is very well made, the character customization is awesome, I think they should add female characters too, they could attract more patreons with gay and straight content.

Reactions: Kirotut
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes