Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
Your save of main story isn't deleting every time you play again.
You appear in the old location because not everything has been moved to a new one. Like himself spawn. Also the old location after certain changes as I understood it will be used somewhere else.
The "save" command is pretty buggy so I do not advise it to be used constantly.

And of course. Work in progress! Oh ... I mean, the developer has a very dubious selection of what he adds to the game ...
ahh, gotcha. Thank you :D

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
I meant another. Can I play on the NPS, for example, for a genie?
If you talk to the genie in the island location. And bring the curse to the maximum. You can become something like a genie.

Directly play npc's is impossible.

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
Small list of Console commands for v.32.0

Some commands are Case-Sensitive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have tested the commands and found some problems:

give - Some items are not finished can be equipped but may be a pain to remove.
quickfeed - If the consumable items is in the inventory it seems to not work correctly.
travel - May break walking animation if it is used consecutively too fast, but just press "Self Action" button to reset the character animation or restart the game.
hobo - Does not remove all items from inventory like consumables, scrolls or unfinished items, I think that is because not all items are implemented in the world.
goel - Not working correctly in this version maybe because the developer gives you all the waypoints.

save - I have tested this command 65k times in less than 10 minutes to really push the command and I did not found any problem, but some users have reported problems.

Notes:

"rel" and "travel" commands are good if the player is stuck in a strange place.

If the "Fantasizer" Buff is not loading inside the "Inn" just type in the console "buffperma Fantasizer"

If the "Inn" is full of spawned Orcs you can clear all the previous orcs just hold "Ctr" while spawning a new orc from the list.

Remember to backup your saved game data "(...)\AppData\LocalLow\Prasetto\Bonfire"
You can find the folder by typing in the windows explorer address bar "%appdata%/../LocalLow/Prasetto"

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018
Small list of Console commands for v.32.0

Some commands are Case-Sensitive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have tested the commands and found some problems:

give - Some items are not finished can be equipped but may be a pain to remove.
quickfeed - If the consumable items is in the inventory it seems to not work correctly.
travel - May break walking animation if it is used consecutively too fast, but just press "Self Action" button to reset the character animation or restart the game.
hobo - Does not remove all items from inventory like consumables, scrolls or unfinished items, I think that is because not all items are implemented in the world.
goel - Not working correctly in this version maybe because the developer gives you all the waypoints.

save - I have tested this command 65k times in less than 10 minutes to really push the command and I did not found any problem, but some users have reported problems.

Notes:

"rel" and "travel" commands are good if the player is stuck in a strange place.

If the "Fantasizer" Buff is not loading inside the "Inn" just type in the console "buffperma Fantasizer"

If the "Inn" is full of spawned Orcs you can clear all the previous orcs just hold "Ctr" while spawning a new orc from the list.

Remember to backup your saved game data "(...)\AppData\LocalLow\Prasetto\Bonfire"
You can find the folder by typing in the windows explorer address bar "%appdata%/../LocalLow/Prasetto"
You my good sir are an absolute madlad, thank you.

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
Dude who is this guy?
I've figured it out, we are both correct lol.

That is a orc but also is not a orc, the game does not "think" of that as a orc that is why when I have listed all orc in the Inn I only see myself because it is not a NPC or at least a normal one.

Edit: Update that is a "spectre" named "Strange Projection" like the one you have encountered in the Limbo after the fusion, the reason to not be a normal NPC may be to prevent using some of the console commands on Him. And I did't find a way to interact with him.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes