• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

720eho

Feb 17, 2018
Hey all,

I'm running 32.0 and the game worked the first 2-3 times I opened it - however now I can't seem to get past the Patreon opening screen. Any advice?

720eho

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for the response liondragon2000. It still won't load for me after clicking or pressing space.

Older versions (19.2, 23.2 etc) also don't work anymore - they used to show the loading percentages but now don't. Maybe it's just my computer?

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the response liondragon2000. It still won't load for me after clicking or pressing space.

Older versions (19.2, 23.2 etc) also don't work anymore - they used to show the loading percentages but now don't. Maybe it's just my computer?
It's because they are using the new version AppData folder, you need to change the name of the folder so when you launch and older version it creates a new folder

Something like this "(...)\AppData\LocalLow\Prasetto\Bonfire"

Reactions: 720eho

zaxc123

Jun 30, 2019

Version 0.33.X

A quirky tinkerers version featuring:
  • Lua scripting environment and its respective wrapper. Its implementation is used within macros, allowing modders to write even more complex logic for custom mods. An example of the implementation can be tested by having synchronised sex with Bo, which will trigger his usual cutscene, now completely remade using lua. Proper documentation and samples for the wrapper will be added to the game's wiki shortly after this release.
  • Bathhouse is now on the new Outback. Now features a 2nd wing with a pool, where the usual sex scenes can be triggered on deeper water. Fantasies spawned in this scene will now have a dialogue like the ones that spawn at the Inn.
  • Water can be infused with corruption if orcs cum into it. The water will become more tainted the more they do, and any orc entering the water will catch the curse (for now it is instant). Yes, even the sea around the island can be tainted.
  • Corruption dialogues added to Celik.
  • Corruption is less contagious now: tainted non-genie orcs will only curse other orcs by having sex, while genies can still curse other orcs by simply ejaculating near them. Full genie conversion is made during sex, if the top character is one, or if the two characters are already cursed and achieve a synched orgasm.
  • Genies now get permanent nipple piercings, cock ring and ankle cuffs that can be removed after the curse is lifted.
  • Added a new mods manager in the options menu, which allows you to download custom community mods directly without needing to move files around. Normally it will let you manage local NPCs like in the old versions, with a "Refresh" button allowing you to see all the available community mods stored in the github repository. Big thanks to Shadowlost for the practical lib!
  • Durian and the stargaze circle re-added, though parts of his dialogue are still missing as his quest will be related to Bo's at some point.
  • Characters rears now bulge when something too big penetrates them.
  • Footstep sounds.
  • All fruit spawners moved to the new Outback.
  • Inn bed fixed.
Known issues:
  • Water is being reworked, and as a result, sometimes it may fail to work and you may hear water splashes here and there, or characters will start swimming in mid-air.
  • The lua implementation has not been tested in OSX and I'm panicking about it.

720eho

Feb 17, 2018
It's because they are using the new version AppData folder, you need to change the name of the folder so when you launch and older version it creates a new folder

Something like this "(...)\AppData\LocalLow\Prasetto\Bonfire"
Thanks tessai.san, that fixed it!

zaxc123

Jun 30, 2019

Changes include:
  • Mods manager now also fetches custom story NPCs, which by mistake was limited to kink NPCs only. You will still find plenty of "Void Outback" NPCs that have not been updated by their authors in a long time. In order to interact with those, enter the now officially isolated but still available "Void Outback" by writing "travel World1" in the game's console.
  • Added more gasps and meaty sounds to the intercourse scenes. The "quieves" can be turned off in the options menu.
  • Corrupted water will no longer beep randomly, and is no longer instantly reactive. The conversion of orcs touching the corrupted body of water will depend on how much it is tainted, and how long the orc remains in that water.
  • Exposed more variables to the lua wrapper. More info on

Val6511

Jul 23, 2019
Anyone know where I can find Bo? I go to the location it says to on the map but he is nowhere to be found. Also ive completed the previous two orcs quests so it shold be his turn.

Gandalph

Jul 9, 2019
type "tp2orc orcname" in commands ,this will teleport you directly to the orc your are looking for

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes