Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Hogswild

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone post the changelog for bonfire version 0.38.1
0.38.1 covers the following issues:
  • Critical memory leak during 69 caused by infinite bone collider scaling on certain parts of the body
  • Horns disappearing and removing part of the head after some fusion scenes
  • Eve's curse not properly evolving the affected character into genie form after applying enabling buffs
  • Amateur camera mode going crazy after sex scenes
  • Bolt appearing naked and out of place after current version's alchemy quest
Additions suggested by the community:
  • Added the new wait button to the action bar: lets you quickly reload the scene in-place for events that require so (although currently, the first use will teleport you to the start circle by mistake)
  • Oriol can give you all the grapefruits you need for Bolt, if he is next to the tree and not corrupted, allowing you to skip waiting for those lemons to drop.
  • Inventory sorting tabs
  • New hawkspawn command, which lets the player character spawn wherever the camera is located after using hawkvis
  • "Genetic" keywords on interface elements changed to "Essence", in order to better suit the lore
The first point about the critical bug being the most important.

Reactions: arcticorc

BucFoi

Oct 3, 2017
Great. I can finally be the Big Meaty Orc I've always dreamed of being. I hope this turns out good.

Jul 31, 2018
Welp. You can restore Bolt to his original shape via an "origins" scroll, but he doesn't react when that happens in any way. Hopefully this gets addressed.

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Watch out when using the coomand "hawkspawn" or "hawkvis" because it will bug any sex animations happening

I'm still praying that actual necklaces will be implemented in this game

someuserhere

Jun 9, 2017
Hello! can I somehow interact with Eves except in the cutscene? With Levi, you can, through Target Levi, and then remove through forceinvetory genies stuff. With eves does not work :(

After these commands, you can do anything with Levi

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes