Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
I still need to use the console commands to "grab" the old Aintzira's sword.
In this great game, I enjoy creating characters and composing stories with them more than its main plot (one of my elaborate characters went through all the stages and ended up being a monkey, that's not my vibe), but in the last version I ran through all the important sites and didn't notice any big changes. Again: I don't really follow the plot, so I might have missed improvements. Now, first of all, I'm checking to see if I can have more control over the pose (leaning for example, haha!).

3308ktk

Sep 26, 2019
In this great game, I enjoy creating characters and composing stories with them more than its main plot (one of my elaborate characters went through all the stages and ended up being a monkey, that's not my vibe), but in the last version I ran through all the important sites and didn't notice any big changes. Again: I don't really follow the plot, so I might have missed improvements. Now, first of all, I'm checking to see if I can have more control over the pose (leaning for example, haha!).
wait!!! the Aintzira's sword is already in the game? I still can't find it :c, where can i find it?

Orion0317

Nov 26, 2020
Di Elopt Where have you found Aintzira's sword? I've been searching.

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
Oh, I am sorry to mislead you. That was a sort of a metaphore, there is no sword implemented in the plot. I just said that the console commands work. You can target Aintzira, strip him (I wanted to, he is my type of an orc) and have oral with him (69 or give), so you can see how his "old sword" mentioned in the dialogue looks like w/o finding the very sword that Hogswild has not put there yet. Same way as you can deal with the mods that want to top you and they "do not care if you cum or not". You can fuck them, and then dance with your dick oozing the precum (postcum). Nothing special, just the cnsl cmmands.

Reactions: Orion0317

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
hey! anyone know how to take the samples for bolt?
this is already in the game or finished his missions for now?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes