Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

3308ktk

Sep 26, 2019
Can someone help me on how to program a scroll, or show me in a photo how to program it, pleaseeeeeee

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone help me on how to program a scroll, or show me in a photo how to program it, pleaseeeeeee
In the newest version, the recstart and recstop features have been replaced. So just open up the console and type oscreate scrollname (you can replace scrollname with anything you want btw). That'll open the UI. The 'add' button gives you a list of predetermined commands (just click on 'target' and 'self' to see the full list. The add custom as you could probably guess lets you type in whatever command you want by clicking on 'customcommand'. Good luck!

3308ktk

Sep 26, 2019
In the newest version, the recstart and recstop features have been replaced. So just open up the console and type oscreate scrollname (you can replace scrollname with anything you want btw). That'll open the UI. The 'add' button gives you a list of predetermined commands (just click on 'target' and 'self' to see the full list. The add custom as you could probably guess lets you type in whatever command you want by clicking on 'customcommand'. Good luck!
thanks so much

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
this game is dead, there have been no meaningful updates in years
Okay, recently (over 3 years) he added a system of scripts, scrolls. And then there are macros .... And all this almost makes no sense and almost no one uses it except for a few people who can be counted on their fingers.

Well, he also fixed bugs that are more than two years old ... Yeah ...
And a month or two ago, he added a continuation of the main plot ... In total, it took more than two years ...

He also added additional dialogue threads for Bolt ... It took him over two years to do this ...
And he finally added textures for the Levant tower in over 2 years. Not for everything, the tower itself is still without ticks.
The bath still has no texture for three years or more ....
And he also fixed a bug with a member when he lost animation when you ran ... This bug has been since the release of the game ...

And, a crooked multiplayer was also added, which, as a result, is not needed at all in this game ...

In general, yes, the game is actually dead, I do not understand what the author is spending his time on. He also hid the amount of money he gets on the patreon. Most likely, so that he would not be rotten, why does he receive such an amount of money, but the updates are either delayed for 3-4 months (recently it has disappeared) or there is almost nothing in them except for fixing bugs or adding more scripts and macros that are sent for use players but nobody needs them ...

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
So nothing new?
I havent passed by in months, the latest update was the guy in the ice place, the blacksmith.
Nothing new?

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Basically the game loads faster now (thanks goodness), some accessories don't glitch anymore, changing colors are much better (different colors for different body parts and coloring clothers is easier) and a few more accessories.
Still waiting for proper neck acessories to be implemented

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i totally forgot about this game.. but, i dont know where i read something in line that.. they are working on reducing the game load so it can be played properly.. and now they will be focusing on plugins .. i'm not sure...
if i found the thing, i will share it

OldBear

May 23, 2020
the latest news are :
1. Free fix update 0.44.3 because of errors
2. more Lua and Macros will be developed .. hopefully free
3. and since August, no update has been released.. author didnt mention anything on patron

OldBear

May 23, 2020
there comes the macros and lua, you can, if you start learning now, you can do your own story..
i remember, there is the story of devil's contract, and there is another one i cant remember.. i would like to make my own story, humanize, because as good as orcs can be, i dont get how they can kiss with those tusks out of their mouth.. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes