Unreal Engine Abandoned BoofVR [v0.51a] [Werethrope]

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
Why do people get so bent out of shape when anything gay gets uploaded here? Like it's okay when two lesbian plant girls scissor with their 10 inch long dicks, but two dudes doing anything lewd gets the outrage brigade to show up and shit up the thread
Not the same thing at all.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Why do people get so bent out of shape when anything gay gets uploaded here? Like it's okay when two lesbian plant girls scissor with their 10 inch long dicks, but two dudes doing anything lewd gets the outrage brigade to show up and shit up the thread
I can't speak for other gay games as I just happened to stumble across this one due to the VR tag but in this case I think you're reading a little too much into it. The first thing you see when entering the thread is someone scaling a bara wolf(?) to the size of a house which makes the game come across as a giant fetish game which is still pretty niche. At a glance it is confusing and unclear but not because of an abundance of cock n' balls.

• Angry
Reactions: Météore

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
What kind of content does this have? Just models or are there any sexual animations currently?

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I thought boofing was shoving a hose up your ass to deliver booz straight up your bunghole.

Not whatever the fuck this shit is.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not the same thing at all.
dare to explain ?

'cause i dont see what's the difference between 2 woman having sex together , and two men having sex together...

considering this different is exactly like considering a difference between a man fucking a girl, and a girl fucking a man.

its like red and blue... are they different ? still a color whatever the choice.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
dare to explain ?

'cause i dont see what's the difference between 2 woman having sex together , and two men having sex together...

considering this different is exactly like considering a difference between a man fucking a girl, and a girl fucking a man.

its like red and blue... are they different ? still a color whatever the choice.
I'm going to assume that the difference is "Women fucking make my pp hard so it's good, men fucking make it soft so it's bad"

I could be wrong though, you know what they say about assumptions.

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
dare to explain ?

Um I like looking at 2 women? I don't like looking at 2 guys? I have no hate for the game at all. It just something I won't be interested in. Everyone has different taste. Hopefully it didn't come out wrong