Unreal Engine Abandoned BoofVR [v0.51a] [Werethrope]

Skyion

Aug 24, 2020
okay.. so the tags are up front with one click.. why do you all act so offended after the fact.. you dont have to be on this page no one is forcing you.. grow up and click somewhere else you would rather be or go away and make yourself a PB&J untill you can figure out adulting..

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
The other day I was looking at all the games that are tagged with 'Character Creation', so why isn't this one tagged it too? it clearly shows it in the screenshots.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
How do you access the program like this? I can only seem to open it in VR, which works well, but I want to test out this as well.
I also would like to know this. I have a feeling it's the "Characters" menu option but that's greyed out... I can't figure out how to get to this "customizer" or whatever that's supposed to be there.
And also there's supposed to be a sushi bar and bedroom but those are absent too? I only see like 3 available scenes which are the bathroom, beach, and garage.
I don't understand...

This version has barely anything at all really. All you can do is bob their junk and moobs around and make them lorge.
Not really into bara myself but it seemed like it would be well made cuz it looks good so I figured I'd try it anyway
meh

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

MufasaFR

Jun 27, 2019
How do you enter the game ?

I tried with an Oculus Rift S, the title screen opened (I could see my two paws), but I couldn't select anything and none of the controller buttons launched the game.

Edit : I was ahead of the menu, and its back is invisible. I saw it when going back a few dozen centimeters.

Last edited: