Unreal Engine Abandoned BoofVR [v0.51a] [Werethrope]

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
I have an oculus quest 2 but have been having trouble accessing the files on the device. Does it only work for certain headsets? I tried asking on Patreon but no answer from the creator as of yet.

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
I USE QUEST 2 AND ITTS ALL FINE, JUST START THE GAME INSIDE YOUR VIRTUL DESKTOP (didnt see cap locks on im not shouting LOL)

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
You're fine. I'm new with the device. When you say virtual desktop what do you mean? Is there an app for that on the oculus?

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
So here is the deal. I've bought the virtual desktop app, and the link cord. Looked up everything I can on my own. I can install and open version 0.3 but can't scroll down or do anything with the controllers. So what am I doing wrong? I've tried messaging the creator but no response. I would really like to play the game because at this point I've spent money on it and nahdah

May 22, 2019
Hi sorry for bother, but I foun a game Version : Alpha 0.51a You can play without VR
in telegram...
I exctract the tree parts and unzip, but when I run the boofvr_touch it appear this mensaje " lowlevelfatalerror [file:unkown] [line: 198] unreal engine in exiting due to D3D device beinglost. (error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG') " what I need to do? because I dont know much english an less computer handling, please someone can help me :3

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Why do people get so bent out of shape when anything gay gets uploaded here? Like it's okay when two lesbian plant girls scissor with their 10 inch long dicks, but two dudes doing anything lewd gets the outrage brigade to show up and shit up the thread
I mean, you are looking straight at a hentai website, why do u think anyone on this site will try to hide their homophobic thoughts. Lol, gay is not my cup of tea, but I'm really glad true "diversity" is starting to appear on this site when gay games starts appearing more often (and more people starts shitting on gay games cuz they can't nut to it). I don't nut to gay, but some of their gameplay is really good, may I say that most of the gay devs are a rare breed that actually try to polish their games. Well, for the most part, this is still a weird game tho lol
Edit: I saw some reply comments saying It's not that they hate gay game, it's just they felt weird about a weird game like this. Well, it's a weird game but I don't think the comments saying "Ew, gay, no girls? I'm out" is equivalent to feeling weird about a weird game at all though, lol. Every gay games has one comment similar to this, at least on this site. Damn

Last edited:
Reactions: Takanao