Feb 8, 2019
Wow this game ended up being REALLY good! Especially all the Asami content. A big thing I wanted was a way to replay scenes whether it be through a gallery or not locking us out of options after completing them. There were alot of scenes such as the lessons or Chakras and alot of the random scenes that pop up that I'd love to replay without restarting the game from a previous save. Any plans for a possible ingame gallery for all the CG/Scenes to replay and view? Also a clearer hint system or updated walkthrough would be nice. I think the vagueness of the quest status makes it really hard to progress. Im currently stuck trying to figure out how to start the last 2 quests because theres not much direction.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Completed Quest 10, but not 9...the LGBT is closed, the suggestion is that massage lessons aren't over, but when I got to Healing House, there is only make Korra work as a nurse, Talk, Get Healed, Massage Kya, Get a Massage and that's it. No clothes to buy. Attached is save 9-1, my save at the present...what to do?

Reactions: moszter
Feb 8, 2019
Completed Quest 10, but not 9...the LGBT is closed, the suggestion is that massage lessons aren't over, but when I got to Healing House, there is only make Korra work as a nurse, Talk, Get Healed, Massage Kya, Get a Massage and that's it. No clothes to buy. Attached is save 9-1, my save at the present...what to do?
Make Korra do all her lessons with you like cooking,blowjob,etc. This'll open up spiritual lessons then you need to do them all then youll get a quest at healing house when you make Korra work there after finishing lessons. I think thats what i did when i got stuck there

Qwertynus

Feb 19, 2019
It seems to me game gets kinda ntr-ish with low love and high lust points. That's actually pretty nice touch. Are there already full fledged routes for this?

SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018
I'm getting a crash whenever I try to access any of the new content, sometimes it will let me do it and then crash once I go to sleep for the next day, sometimes it will crash right as I talk to the person, sometimes it will crash during the new content. I've tried importing the save dropped a few pages ago (both changed in the installs save folder and going through %appdata% and deleting all my old save stuff there and just importing the new one, neither of these helped). If anyone has any other fixes or if there is a bugfix patch coming that I do not know about can you help a brother out?

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
Can anyone please help me . How do i start episode 8, it says flashing park girl and chief of police, both wants you again. But when I'm going to the police building or the park, there is no new option. (Both in day and night).
(No Need it's done.)

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Official android build (public version) is in my patreon page.

Aug 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 158, in <module>
NameError: name 'slutdone' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "airtemple.rpyc", line 156, in script
File "E:\Things\Book5Untold-v08-pc\Book5Untold-v0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Things\Book5Untold-v08-pc\Book5Untold-v0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Things\Book5Untold-v08-pc\Book5Untold-v0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 158, in <module>
NameError: name 'slutdone' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
v0.8
Thu Sep 05 17:37:10 2019

What do i do

lase

Jul 26, 2017
Why/How is the park closed?
There are guards walking in the park at night.

Edit: I had proggressed too far with asami and the park got closed before i had done episode 8. So I rolled back a few saves and got the episode 8 done.

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
There are guards walking in the park at night.

Edit: I had proggressed too far with asami and the park got closed before i had done episode 8. So I rolled back a few saves and got the episode 8 done.
You can't progress too far with asami, If you didn't do quest 8.
To do asami's bloom lessons, you have to complete quest 8. That's how the script is.
If you don't complete quest 11, you can't progress with her blossom lessons.
And finally in the flower lessons the park will be closed, but you must be completed quest 8 and quest 11 and all previous asami lessons to enable that..
what did you exactly do?

lase

Jul 26, 2017
You can't progress too far with asami, If you didn't do quest 8.
To do asami's bloom lessons, you have to complete quest 8. That's how the script is.
If you don't complete quest 11, you can't progress with her blossom lessons.
And finally in the flower lessons the park will be closed, but you must be completed quest 8 and quest 11 and all previous asami lessons to enable that..
what did you exactly do?
I dont remember but after I updated from 0.7 to 0.8 I got the option to do Asamis flower lessons.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
It seems to me game gets kinda ntr-ish with low love and high lust points. That's actually pretty nice touch. Are there already full fledged routes for this?
What kind of dialogue options give Korra and Asami love or lust points, respectively?
And how can you determine whether a girl's love/lust score is currently higher?

Jul 4, 2017
How do i start korras chakra lessons? ive completed everything else in the new update and all it says when i try the chakra lessons it says i still have to do some things? Anyone know what to do?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes