User312

Apr 19, 2018
Seems there's a shitton of bugs in this release, it's impossible to even start most of the new content. Only been able to do quest 15 so far, everything else has me encounter an error screen.
yeah me too, but after I finished the quest 15 some of the bugs didn't appear again and some new content was unlocked... was somtimes a bit of a guessing game wich one was the right thing to do...

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry I never really do this where do I put the save in the folder?
C:\Users\[your "Username" for the computer]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BOOK 5 (or just search %AppData% and the navigate to the mentioned folder) (in the renpy ordner there are all savefiles of all renpy games you ever had on your PC, so it still has the savefiles, even when using a new folder for higher versions of games and so on...)
Then you just put the file in this folder and rename it, so that it's just called "15-5-LT1.save" and then it is in your game on page 13 as the 5th savefile.
PS: All savefiles with an number of xx-yy where yy is higer then 6 wont be aviable ingame for Update 0.8, because of the GUI change.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey, Guys. We made official android build. And it's working.. Release Started for $20 patrons.
You can get the game here
And other release info here

See you later...
Somehow it's weird. As soon as I posted a link to the android port, you erased it and said that you "made" the android port yourself. Also for $ 20.
This is of course possible, but you yourself said that it was not with your computer and not now. And why erase links on a pirated site. On another site there is a torrent version and mega with all platforms 0.8 version. It is enough to type on the Internet and find everything you need.
Version 0.8 is public, the author of the android port made it public, so it’s not completely correct to erase it.

The link to the android port was made Aug 27 at 02:07
Your post Aug 27 at 10:50

I understand when the author demands to erase the non-public version. But when the public version is erased, clarifications are needed here.
What rule was violated and what rules are specifically in this topic so as not to return to such situations?

Direct link to the site where they made the android version "This Android port is not released by developer"
0.8 (torrent + mega) all platforms

Reactions: MUPLUR

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
how can i access the charka lesson, the game said i need to do something first but what is it

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Help pls - can't trigger episode 13 "wait and listen, before you take action". Done all the Kora lessons including air, Pema gave me the letters and I can visit her room but not so anything, and no matter what I do the night meditation is failing :cry::poop:

The other suggestions in this thread didn't help me as well. Thx.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it, had to finish Asami's new lessons that opened up and after the 3rd one Opal came and the quest started :D :cool:(y)

THIS IS A GREAT GAME!!

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney and MUPLUR

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
MUPLUR You make a good game. I do not mind that the latest version of the game is not published in this thread before the public release, even if the android port is made by someone else. But it should be simultaneously with all other platforms. No need to do it like this time. You could just make a post about the official version of the game on android, without removing the unofficial android port. Because there is an unofficial android port on several sites and who needs to find it without problems. And such deletions on this forum can only cause a negative reaction.
For the development of the game, it is better to do its design. In particular, the game lacks tags. And many potential sponsors use tags to search and evaluate the opportunity to play it. Since there are no number of important tags, many pass by.
For reference: if you play version 0.8 from the beginning, then up to 15 quests no bugs were found. Apparently bugs are associated with the use of previous saves. (15 quest I could not start yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Somehow it's weird. As soon as I posted a link to the android port, you erased it and said that you "made" the android port yourself. Also for $ 20.
This is of course possible, but you yourself said that it was not with your computer and not now. And why erase links on a pirated site. On another site there is a torrent version and mega with all platforms 0.8 version. It is enough to type on the Internet and find everything you need.
Version 0.8 is public, the author of the android port made it public, so it’s not completely correct to erase it.

The link to the android port was made Aug 27 at 02:07
Your post Aug 27 at 10:50

I understand when the author demands to erase the non-public version. But when the public version is erased, clarifications are needed here.
What rule was violated and what rules are specifically in this topic so as not to return to such situations?

Direct link to the site where they made the android version "This Android port is not released by developer"
0.8 (torrent + mega) all platforms

Let's talk about this :D
1. I didn't erase your post
2. I said "We made official android build". you got the meaning right? And the port was done by Akanoes (Ben X programmer)
3. For $20 , Yes. Because the Android version is Patron Edition. I made it for $20 because of two reasons. 3(a). I am in need of money to fix PC. 3(b). I asked people in discord shall I release patron Edition and Public Version at the same time since the game is already released. They suggest to release in normal way cause someone may support me. I followed that.
4. I didn't erase the post, I don't have that power/authority. I didn't report it.
5. I made the post in patreon and went to sleep. I saw your post in phone while awake in the middle of the night. I was shocked that patron Edition Android version is pirated. tried to download that Android version but failed due to mobile. But I saw it's around 180 MB. I went to sleep without worrying much cause our version is 500+ MB (we did what we could). Woke up at morning and saw your post gone. Here comes the funny thing. I thought you saw my post later and decided to delete your post to help me ^^' (I am too much of positive). Then I thought, If you delete your post for me, I have to let the people know that I released the official port. And I did.
6. Today I spent (and still doing) Installing OS on new Hard drive (Bought today, thanks for the people who sent me money). I saw this reply and couldn't give reply instant. Sorry I took long time.
7. If you are not believing me, Just visit our discord channel and see by yourself. I literally telling every single thing happening to me. I constantly update every news I have. Read the time and then you will know how long I have been trying to release android build and asked people to port it.
8. I have no issues with public version ports. I actually appreciate that because someone helping me taking the game to more people.
8. One Important thing: F95 zone is a pirate site, maybe. But I see it as my Public Communication site. I visit F95 almost everyday to see if anyone talked about my game. I get motivated and get more happier whenever I see a positive comment. I tried to help people who didn't ask repetitive questions. I copied every reviews from here and share them in discord and me and Nikolaj are very happy about them and trying to improve ourselves. That's why I ask people to give reviews here in f95 zone.
9. If it's not for my PC, I wouldn't even ask people to donate me in Ko-fi. I started it only for doing commissions. But PC had another plans for me ^^
10. Again - I didn't delete your post. A single talk about my game is one of the happiest things you can give me. I never go against it. except releasing Patron Edition ;) . Nobody did that. I am very glad/happy/proud of that.

MUPLUR You make a good game. I do not mind that the latest version of the game is not published in this thread before the public release, even if the android port is made by someone else. But it should be simultaneously with all other platforms. No need to do it like this time. You could just make a post about the official version of the game on android, without removing the unofficial android port. Because there is an unofficial android port on several sites and who needs to find it without problems. And such deletions on this forum can only cause a negative reaction.
For the development of the game, it is better to do its design. In particular, the game lacks tags. And many potential sponsors use tags to search and evaluate the opportunity to play it. Since there are no number of important tags, many pass by.
For reference: if you play version 0.8 from the beginning, then up to 15 quests no bugs were found. Apparently bugs are associated with the use of previous saves. (15 quest I could not start yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.You wrote this while I was writing that. English is hard, man. Now face another wave of my writing :D
2. I didn't delete it or reported it. I think someone who cared about me could've done that.
3. I don't know about game tags, sponsors, advertising and all. The advertising I do are here, twitter, picarto (I miss streaming :( ).
4. I am not going to ask deleting your comment or anything, Which is never ever in my head. That's not even my thing really (Except if you use curse words on me. I offended by that only ^^' ). I have no worry about anyone expressing what they have in mind. we just have to clear the misunderstandings.
5. And the answer in short : I welcome Public version android build. As long as it's not buggy, I will be very happy.
6. Guess you haven't write anything else :D

Reactions: Kaparzo and Ric

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
When i go to the healing house it shows error chakra lessons error opal error quest 16 error i hope this gets fix soon

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes