MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
you misunderstand me; I mean what about getting all seven sisters involved at once? :p
I understood you pretty well ;) ... I was just worried about Guru :D... So,,,,,,,,,, I will think about it. (If my patrons are lucky enough, XD)

Reactions: OmegaUltima

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
If I can allow myself one tiny bit of criticism - the faces of the girls during the bj scenes at home could really use a rework, especially Asami's. It's the eyes, they just look scary and alien. Everything else is great ;)

Reactions: MUPLUR

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how start quest 6 7 and 8 ?
Quest 6 requires that you complete Quest 3 first. You'll need to snag all available lesson for Korra from the LGBT and get healed by Kya three times. You might need to return a fourth time.
Quest 7 is a little weird. I finished Quest 6 and did as much wandering about as I could after Quest 6 and something triggered it.
I haven't triggered Quest 8 yet but I know the flow of it. Following a specific set of encounters in the park, Guru will remark on the next location. I believe you'll need to go see Lin about progressing that.

Haven't really had much time to keep up with things... Got back into playing Dishonored.

Aug 26, 2018
Anyone know how to get Episode 3? I am @ lvl 3 training for Korra in Morality and obedience. I have her working as a Maid also.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
I can't get episode 4. I have Korra's obedience and shameless as high as it will go for now, I've done each of her available obedience tests multiple times, been healed multiple times, chit chatted Asami multiple times. What am I missing?

Reactions: phreadom

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't get episode 4. I have Korra's obedience and shameless as high as it will go for now, I've done each of her available obedience tests multiple times, been healed multiple times, chit chatted Asami multiple times. What am I missing?
Try asking Asami to do something naughty, like strip for you or even give you a handjob. Epidode #4 is all Asami, anyway.

Aug 26, 2018
Asking again, How do you being episode 3? I cant seem to unlock this. I have Korra @ lvl 3 training on sub and morality. and working as MAid for the movers.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
If I can allow myself one tiny bit of criticism - the faces of the girls during the bj scenes at home could really use a rework, especially Asami's. It's the eyes, they just look scary and alien. Everything else is great ;)
Thanks man. I appreciate this. I will look into it for the rework. :)

Aug 26, 2018
There is no bug . Do all korra's obedience test once more and have chit chat with asami.
I have reached lvl 3 training for Korra and now lvl 4 is locked due to the missing equipment. Chit chat with Asami still just gives me the same discussion. Cant seem to progress with her now.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes