Feb 5, 2018
There's 8 missions total that let you get to third base with Asami, see Kya naked, see a lot of random sex stuff just there, talk with a hot spirit, and progress a decent chunk of the story for where it's at game-wise.

Not a WHOLE lot in terms of stuff and I don't think there's any fourth base with the MC, but all in all, I think it's at a good point right now.

Enough to get ya invested and here for the long haul, but not enough for the whole thing to be done anytime soon.
Can you make a walkthrough for all mission ? I'm new here so im bit confused

Feb 5, 2018
You gotta go walk around the park at night. Not sure if you need to do everything else first, but there's a random event that can happen. Keep checking the park till a woman flash naked to you. Once you encounter that a couple times, go talk to Lin at night and you'll get the quest.

Reactions: Cirro84

yankeedude

Sep 11, 2018
New update coming! Release times below:

Jan 4 - $20 Patrons - Patron Edition
Jan 8 - $10 Patrons - Patron Edition
Jan 11 - $5 Patrons - Patron Edition
Jan 13 - $1 Patrons - Patron Edition
Jan 14 - New Patrons - Patron Edition
Jan 15 - Public - Public Version

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
How to make it work on mac? it just open for a second and instantly closes, without any error message.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to make it work on mac? it just open for a second and instantly closes, without any error message.
We've already had this question many times.
We're not sure why it doesn't work on Mac but there's one or two people we know of that use Macs that can also code in Ren'Py.
As soon as there's any progress you'll be told. For now I suggest grabbing the Windows binaries and try running through an emulator.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hopefully we have a hero soon and MUPLUR not be slick in the image folders lol. I will have my Korra a nudist.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hopefully we have a hero soon and MUPLUR not be slick in the image folders lol. I will have my Korra a nudist.
You are going to love this update, I am sure of it ;). I wish I will get someone to help with MAC issue. Let's hope for better :)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I love this game, its basically the Korra version of Four Elements Trainer! Keep up the great work MUPLUR!
I wouldn't compare both games, mostly because Four Elements Trainer has already much more content, and the silhouette suggests the fourth book will have Korra as the main girl, so you can't really say this is the "Korra version".
But except that, this game has it's own charm and I like it the way it is... I am just somewhat waiting to be able to play the new version :/

Reactions: MUPLUR and Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I love this game, its basically the Korra version of Four Elements Trainer! Keep up the great work MUPLUR!
Well Four Elements probably the fast with releases but Muplur has better art. Oni, Sunsetriders and in 3rd place Muplur has the best art style in the 2d trainer games.

yankeedude

Sep 11, 2018
Well Four Elements probably the fast with releases but Muplur has better art. Oni, Sunsetriders and in 3rd place Muplur has the best art style in the 2d trainer games.
No offense to MUPLUR, but his art is not better than Four Element Trainer's...not at all. Different styles to be sure, but Four Element's is much closer to what the characters look like in the show, and it just looks cleaner.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
No offense to MUPLUR, but his art is not better than Four Element Trainer's...not at all. Different styles to be sure, but Four Element's is much closer to what the characters look like in the show, and it just looks cleaner.
Lately with Four Elements sometimes he use the same exact model and change color. Like in slave path JoDee naked look way different than the love path. In love path when she at your house naked her titties was way bigger in Slave route.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Lately with Four Elements sometimes he use the same exact model and change color. Like in slave path JoDee naked look way different than the love path. In love path when she at your house naked her titties was way bigger in Slave route.
Meanwhile in the what I can only call cutscenes Toph looks different than regular Toph.

All part of the MITY charm.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes