xluucasc

Apr 26, 2018
When i try to make obedience and morality 4 Kuvira says "i have to make this equipment by myself. Come back after a couple days" and never is ready.
Some help?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm stuck in the same spot. Neither of these seems to have changed anything.
Take Kya's healing for 4 times.

When i try to make obedience and morality 4 Kuvira says "i have to make this equipment by myself. Come back after a couple days" and never is ready.
Some help?
Do korra's day trainings and quests. It will be triggered eventually.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wait for the public version to release, bud. A week, maybe two. Three, tops. You'll have it then.
The mods agreed with MUPLUR to not post the Patron versions, which is why this thread hasn't been updated yet.

Apr 8, 2018
Learn Akabur, this is how u do an update, this guy earn 5% as much as u do, work solo, yeah
Awesome update my man, gonna pledge as soon as mine for akabur ends, u deserve it much more

Reactions: Kalrotix

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-mac.zip (314.56 Mb)
zip Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc.zip (331.18 Mb)

v.0.7
Read this post Before you download. I want to mention Four things in this post.

2. Take at least 3000 yuan when you go to buy outfit for a lady.

3. Load the Pema unlocked save file to continue the game. ( Which is you should've saved after talking with Pema in v0.6 ). Else Kindly Start new game to avoid errors. :)

4. If you ever feel you are stuck, go everywhere, talk to everyone at day and night. Clicking around will help you a lot. Send Korra to work and LGBT Training and Take her on Day training.

5. There is no gallery yet. No android version :(

Have fun ;)

Game end screen - After you completed the game, Save the game in day map. After the game end screen. To use in v0.7.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"Korra - All LGBT lessons" Is this the fake alphabet letter of victimhood cancer or something else? Asking before I dl so I can avoid that BS.:unsure:

Reactions: Crackedcase

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone have a save, my game saves are all corrupted and I'm tired of starting over each time, getting really annoying.

Reactions: zaks

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
i seem to have a few troubles when trying to extract or copy the game a few files said it cant be copied and gives an error code and the parameters are incorrect. the game can still be played but cant visit the cosplay shop or the home with out an error screen.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes