Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What was the hint again? I haven't played any of the episodes for ages and without the hint to remind me what it was I won't be able to help you.
My charm over Lyn has made her need me. Sorry-the hints have gotten vague very quickly...-I usually don't need such help.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What was the hint again? I haven't played any of the episodes for ages and without the hint to remind me what it was I won't be able to help you.
And how do I train korra to level 4? Keeps telling me that special equipment will take a few days to make.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I just did Asami's "Blossom 3" event, and i thought that there was an option for Sandy to fuck her? Is it some other scene, because the only option i got was for the Guru to do it. It seemed like a good NTR scene and i don't want to miss it.
That scene only triggers if you chose "Don't worry. I will help you become a shameless sl-" in the chitchat with Asami. Also If you Let Sandy take Asami, you will get a bonus option in 3rd Chakra lesson for Korra.

Reactions: polaco

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
And how do I train korra to level 4? Keeps telling me that special equipment will take a few days to make.
After completed until episodes 8, take a sleep, you will get a dream scene. Then it will be unlocked

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes Of course :LOL: Use the guide ;)
i'm confused-do i just skip from quest 4 to quest 8 or what? Episode 5: Double Trouble ========================= Requires that you have completed Episode 4 and Korra has Obedience 4 and Shameless 4. Starts from Air Temple automatically, you visit Lin in the Police HQ. Go to the Spirit Portal in the evening and talk to the spirit. Do the same next evening and meet an old friend. One more evening, meet some other old friends :) You talk to Lin and the quest ends. The Spirit actually likes you. Lin is even more impressed by you. You can meditate in Aang Memorial Island. Next morning you are introduced to Raiko. however-from what i understand-i can't do ep 8 unless i do ep 5, 6, and 7 first-which i can't do without raising both skills to level 4-which you've told me i can't do til i do quest 8.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
when trying to watch movers at night I get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I am stuck at the massage classes is not over yet....What do I need to do?

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
when trying to watch movers at night I get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I am stuck at the massage classes is not over yet....What do I need to do?
Thanks. it's a big bug. Movers are not updated. So you don't need watch it yet. Kindly wait until next update :)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Thanks. it's a big bug. Movers are not updated. So you don't need watch it yet. Kindly wait until next update :)
np...but can u tell me about the massage class is not over thing?
I have tried everything but I don't get the quest option...

nvm I got it.....

Last edited:
Reactions: MUPLUR

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
Also, the only cucking that involves the MC is the one with Sandy and even that's pretty avoidable now.
Bull-fucking-shit. Korra's entire training is forced cucking and public use. Haven't even gotten to the end yet but if this is not even mentioned in this thread then it really gets bad later on.

...reminder to never trust NTR defenders on this site.

wotut

Jan 24, 2019
how to activate quest 6? its says "Man, she is angry".
somehow im skip it and complete quest 7 and now on quest 8.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes