MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
how to activate quest 6? its says "Man, she is angry".
somehow im skip it and complete quest 7 and now on quest 8.
I'm also stuck at the quest "man, she is angry."
Any help is appreciated!

EDIT:
Found it. Just visit the Healing House, get healed and watch the scenes. You have to do it several times.

Last edited:

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone please tell me how much content is there with Lin that gray haired captain officer whatever she is?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
When do you exactly have sex with Kuvira? I don't remember that.
Also, how do you get Pema cheating? I have told her about Tenzin. I can milk her but nothing further.

Ikkou88

Jul 28, 2017
I stucked after quest 8th. The other quest are cant be started.

And the quest info still say Im at quest 4, and need to buy more outfits for Asami from Jargala, howewer, I arelady finished her all trainings, and bought all of her outfits. (Opal as well.)

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Bull-fucking-shit. Korra's entire training is forced cucking and public use. Haven't even gotten to the end yet but if this is not even mentioned in this thread then it really gets bad later on.

...reminder to never trust NTR defenders on this site.
Which is fucking hilarious because I am about as far from an NTR defender as you can get.

Ask MUPLUR. He probably still remembers the backlash when Asami first had the mandatory option of sucking off Sandy in front of you. I was among the "not happy" crowd.

Korra's entire training is based off getting her out of her shell. You can go a lesbian route with it or you could choose the other option. Public use is not part of the NTR portion, and shit, you know what? You're right.

And it never gets "too bad" on Korra's side, although I haven't also played it since like two or three updates ago. Unless you're counting just her fucking a dude or girl in the alley or her showing herself off. In which case that's avoidable.

Reactions: MUPLUR

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
And it never gets "too bad" on Korra's side, although I haven't also played it since like two or three updates ago. Unless you're counting just her fucking a dude or girl in the alley or her showing herself off. In which case that's avoidable.
Then stop with the bullshit if you don't know any better.

Korra's final training is unavoidable public sex with some random dude. No, not even the lesbian path is available. Then in her "speech" training she is telling you how she fucked multiple guys in the brothel because a quest forces you to send her to work there at least once.

I even checked the game files to see if I fucked up some choice at the start but no, there is no alternative to it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
where's ntr in this game ? And do Gommu can fuck Korra already ?
In the show, Korra and Asami are lesbian couple so when you fucked both of them it a form of NTR. And then when Tenzin cheating her wife, if you let her witness it she will go and live with you and gave you some boobjob (or blowjob? I don't remember much)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Errrrr... I'm confuse, I remember playing the 0.8 version but never having sex with Kurvira. But now suddenly she come right in to my place and says that I rape her? And she's pregnant? What's going on?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes