thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Of course, man. Next update will have full CG gallery.. I need some time to keep up with coding though. msg me in discord, I will show you the CG gallery proof ;)
By the way, can you in a few update put some more Perma content? Before anyone says that they don't want NTR, I think that your Tenzin are different than the show Tenzin.
In the show Tenzin may be a loving father and husband, your game Tenzin are a hungry whore fucker asshole that don't give any shit about anything so it's OK for him to be NTR'ed. NTR to me are only bad if you the MC are the 1 who being NTR'ed
Of course you still could advoid it by choose not to let Perma know Tenzin cheating on her, but if you not then just let the hell loose

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
By the way, can you in a few update put some more Perma content? Before anyone says that they don't want NTR, I think that your Tenzin are different than the show Tenzin.
In the show Tenzin may be a loving father and husband, your game Tenzin are a hungry whore fucker asshole that don't give any shit about anything so it's OK for him to be NTR'ed. NTR to me are only bad if you the MC are the 1 who being NTR'ed
Of course you still could advoid it by choose not to let Perma know Tenzin cheating on her, but if you not then just let the hell loose
That part is already added, man. Episode 16 is about that. Choose any option you want ;) You may like one of them :D

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No man. Guru only interested in girls, so as Sandy. They are not gay.
doesn't make either gay-unless sandy looked like a man-which for all purposes-that's not the case. besides, sandy has stated she was upset about not having a boyfriend. gay guys aren't usually into trans girls....well, maybe early in their transitions, i guess-i wouldn't, anyway.

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
doesn't make either gay-unless sandy looked like a man-which for all purposes-that's not the case. besides, sandy has stated she was upset about not having a boyfriend. gay guys aren't usually into trans girls....well, maybe early in their transitions, i guess-i wouldn't, anyway.
no, man. Sandy never wanted a boyfriend. Sandy is born with male reproductive system and had a back story which is for another day. You must've confused the 'female spirit's dialogues with Sandy.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
no, man. Sandy never wanted a boyfriend. Sandy is born with male reproductive system and had a back story which is for another day. You must've confused the 'female spirit's dialogues with Sandy.
or, a typo. in any case-i don't feel like starting all over just to find it.

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
Hey, i got an error when trying to watch mover on evening. Apparently this is blocked me to start or doing episode 13

HELP

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes