gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Awwww... Next updates is the final one? I have so much fun with your game, so hard to say goodbye from it
Oh well, every party has to end tho. Hope your next game Teen titans would be fun
i dont believe that there no way unless it take a year for the next update the story not done i say we at 16.8% of te full story that it can be meeting the daughter to learn what her know about the evil and why was the good in us was korra so corrupt by evil she weak or did our holy cum was a safe place for her i want korra to be a warrior wife for us or warrior slave by the look of thing and think to cant inner the other world until we have a kid that sound like we going dead so they trying to keep our dna alive allow me to dead well f that warrior korra and money wife come to me and our cop

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i dont believe that there no way unless it take a year for the next update the story not done i say we at 16.8% of te full story that it can be meeting the daughter to learn what her know about the evil and why was the good in us was korra so corrupt by evil she weak or did our holy cum was a safe place for her i want korra to be a warrior wife for us or warrior slave by the look of thing and think to cant inner the other world until we have a kid that sound like we going dead so they trying to keep our dna alive allow me to dead well f that warrior korra and money wife come to me and our cop
Agree! This game still has a lot of potential in it and there still many characters from the animated series that can be use to expand the story further

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Agree! This game still has a lot of potential in it and there still many characters from the animated series that can be use to expand the story further
i do have one thing why is there a guide for the game on f95 but no link on the game page 1 is it because the link two ver old

Chronos6776

Feb 9, 2019
By the way, can you in a few update put some more Perma content? Before anyone says that they don't want NTR, I think that your Tenzin are different than the show Tenzin.
In the show Tenzin may be a loving father and husband, your game Tenzin are a hungry whore fucker asshole that don't give any shit about anything so it's OK for him to be NTR'ed. NTR to me are only bad if you the MC are the 1 who being NTR'ed
Of course you still could advoid it by choose not to let Perma know Tenzin cheating on her, but if you not then just let the hell loose
*pema*

123456_7

Mar 5, 2019
Am I just stupid or why can't i train korra. I've unlocked asami and now the quest says I have to go to lin but for that I need korra on lvl 4 but I don't know where to train her because there is no option or am I blind?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Am I just stupid or why can't i train korra. I've unlocked asami and now the quest says I have to go to lin but for that I need korra on lvl 4 but I don't know where to train her because there is no option or am I blind?
you train her in lgbt.

CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
If I remember right, there was an old beggar Gommu. Does Korra have any content with him?

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bluemovers.rpy", line 213, in <module>
NameError: name 'mover3done' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bluemovers.rpyc", line 206, in script
  File "D:\Dauntless\Korra\Book5Untold-v09-pc\Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\Dauntless\Korra\Book5Untold-v09-pc\Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\Dauntless\Korra\Book5Untold-v09-pc\Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Dauntless\Korra\Book5Untold-v09-pc\Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/bluemovers.rpy", line 213, in <module>
NameError: name 'mover3done' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Book 5 UNTOLD v0.9
Thu Feb 27 00:20:28 2020

Anyone have a solution for this?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Reposting:

When do you exactly have sex with Kuvira? I don't remember that.
Also, how do you get Pema cheating? I have told her about Tenzin. I can milk her but nothing further.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Reposting:

When do you exactly have sex with Kuvira? I don't remember that.
Also, how do you get Pema cheating? I have told her about Tenzin. I can milk her but nothing further.
There was a bug about kuvira sex. Will be fixed in next version.
To get Pema, you have to warn tenzin at first time, and not warn him the second time

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is it possible to decompile the script? I wanna know what all the variables are + potentially write a guide.

anonymoususer05

Dec 13, 2017
I keep getting this error anytime I try to do any of the new content, or interact with any characters on air temple island. Any ideas what it could be?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 158, in <module>
NameError: name 'slutdone' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "airtemple.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "E:\Games\Korra\Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Games\Korra\Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Games\Korra\Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 158, in <module>
NameError: name 'slutdone' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Book 5 UNTOLD v0.9
Mon Mar 09 20:22:47 2020

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes