jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I have gotten to the point where I have the option to buy the Slutty Jewels outfit for Opal. I've already bought all the ones before it. When I try to buy it however, it shows the text for trying to buy the prostitute outfit, and only gives the choice to choose No (I'm sure because I've already bought the prostitute outfit).

Edit: I found out that it only gave the option for No because I didn't have enough money. It still shows that text (including that the outfit supposedly only cost 1850 like the prostitute one did), but once I had at least 4000 Yuans, it let me buy it.

Last edited:

SPLIV

Jan 11, 2018
How do I start Episode 15? The hint says "some quests don't start outside". Does that mean I have to stay inside for a while or is the episode not in?

Fafner

Mar 21, 2017
Anyone find a sure fire way to get rid of the cum stain in the middle of the screen? I've tried multiple no skip handjobs from Korra and Asami. The stain will go away during the handjob but comes back right after.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone else hoping we actually get to choose who we knock up? The choice we're forced into in game is rather disappointing for me.
It seems it's time to play again the game.I didn't know we are already at the impregnation part.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
If the final version is going to be out soon, I'll take my chances. Unless you really do want to spoil/tease the fans.
Since f95 people may not aware my situation, I am telling this. Due to corona outbreak, I am locked far away from my place for safety reasons. I don't have access to my PC, so I can't draw anything now. I only write stories for my future games. I done writing story for XIX game. For Book 5 everything is written and the script were sent to Nikolaj for dialogues too. Book 5 release only can happen after corona fully stopped :( All I can do for book 5 is to spoil you only.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes