Aug 3, 2017
Anyone know why using UnRen to turn on console and dev mode causes the game to crash on boot? I just wanna take a look at the variables the game has currently set to see if I can figure out what causes people to appear in Kuvira's vision.

(alternatively if MUPLUR is willing to post that I would not mind either)

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Anyone know why using UnRen to turn on console and dev mode causes the game to crash on boot? I just wanna take a look at the variables the game has currently set to see if I can figure out what causes people to appear in Kuvira's vision.

(alternatively if MUPLUR is willing to post that I would not mind either)
The game crash on boot? Windows, Mac, or Android?

Aug 3, 2017
Windows, if I use UnRen to enable the dev mode/dev console (option 3 in UnRen) it generates some type of exception. I'll post it here for you in a bit.

EDIT: Got the exception for ya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Windows, if I use UnRen to enable the dev mode/dev console (option 3 in UnRen) it generates some type of exception. I'll post it here for you in a bit.

EDIT: Got the exception for ya:
So let me get this straight. You unpack a game that should work properly and then you find an error as a direct result of that?
You don't even need to use Unren to enable the console.
Book5Untold-v0.9-pc\renpy\common
Look for 00console.rpy
Open it in any text editor
Scroll down to line 108 and change the False to True.
(Or if you're using a text editor that doesn't give line numbers, search for "config.console".)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
During the spiritual lessons, does it make a difference whether I make Korra do stuff with guys or girls? (specifically for the ending)
No, they are not important. But whether Korra & Asami falling in love with you or not will affect the ending.

Aug 3, 2017
When's the first time you can warn Tenzin and what's the second time you can warn Tenzin regarding Pema? I know you must warn him the first time and not the second.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
When's the first time you can warn Tenzin and what's the second time you can warn Tenzin regarding Pema? I know you must warn him the first time and not the second.
Well... considering those ONLY occur when Pema's quest activates/reactivates I wonder when you can do that... let me think...

Aug 3, 2017
Ok, so I tried another two times, but I can't get any other girls to appear in Kuvira's dream besides Kuvira herself. What type of choices do you have to make for the different girls to show up?

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Ok, so I tried another two times, but I can't get any other girls to appear in Kuvira's dream besides Kuvira herself. What type of choices do you have to make for the different girls to show up?
To make them love guru -
Out of topic - how did you make your texts blurry? It's so cool

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2017
As armion said, inline spoiler, you make them using the
Code:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
tags around the bit you want blurry.

In regards to your answer to the question, I'd like to pose a followup question: What specifically counts as kind to Korra? Because while Asami will say my future man at the wedding with Kuvira, Korra simply refers to Guru as My fucking Guru.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
As armion said, inline spoiler, you make them using the
Code:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
tags around the bit you want blurry.

In regards to your answer to the question, I'd like to pose a followup question: What specifically counts as kind to Korra? Because while Asami will say my future man at the wedding with Kuvira, Korra simply refers to Guru as My fucking Guru.
Ah! Just found a bug about it there. Will fix it.

And my mistake - You shouldn't be kind to Korra. You have to be mean to her. The more you treat her as crap, she will fall in love with You.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes