Ren'Py Abandoned Book of Corruption [v0.55 Public] [YLA]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

And of course, the dev made the MC showing his girls to everyone...

The next step is sharing them, I guess?

I hate that kind of game.

At least, add " exhibitionism " tag.

Fuck.

• Sad
Reactions: verzauberung

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I see that this update has been out for a little while, but I seem to have missed it, and now the compressed version no longer exists. Or at least the link in the OP won't get me to it. Could someone please restore that connection? Thanks!

solby

May 19, 2022
Book of Corruption - v0.50

Compressed

PC -> Size: 247 MB
MAC -> Size: 211 MB

---------------------------------------

Android Version -> Size: 225 MB
Unofficial port/version

Download:
Link android broken, please fix again

ThatsFuckUs

Sep 28, 2020

in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YLA_1 Could you please update the thread? It seems you might have forgotten about it.
You might also want to add the abandoned tag as you will start a new game.

Reactions: solby

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration where we see changes in the way they talk, behave, dress based on their corruption or is it the shitty kind where we are just collecting points to unlock sex scenes?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration where we see changes in the way they talk, behave, dress based on their corruption or is it the shitty kind where we are just collecting points to unlock sex scenes?
kind of both. as corruption value rises, their clothes get more scandalous (sister school clothes: normal sailor -> shorter skirt -> crazy makeup, garters, belly free shirt, etc). the talks you have with them get more sexual and you unlock more interactions. as an example, you can go swimming with the mother and sister. first stage is going to the pool. second stage is skimpy swimming suits (iirc). third stage is skinny dipping. next stage probably public sex and pimping/freeuse if player inclined, but i dont remember it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

the first anniversary
it have been a year since i started this project ,start doing thing i love out of my comfort zone, year of learning , doing new things and making new friends
when i started book of corruption i had zero knowledge of programming , rendering , writing and Communicating with people other than my native language but now i sure that I'm really good at some of that not expert but decent good

what is next ? .
after a year of making book of corruption want to stop it here and start a new game called succubus of corruption , i will take every good idea in book of corruption and apply it in the next game
what is going to change ?
after a year of %100 reinvesting patreon support in to this project and and learning new things I'm pretty sure it wall make huge difference
new equipment
for the past months i was saving some of my salary to finally buy a new laptop, for a year i was working on laptop heating up every 10min it was garbage but now i bought new laptop much faster making 8 sconed animation in my Previous laptop it take 12-15 min but in my new laptop it takes 3 min and that is time saving
what is succubus of corruption?
it is a huge game i was planning for it for 4 months. similar to book of corruption but better in every thing characters , dialogue , world-building , characters design , game mechanics , erotic content and story
i will be posting sneak peek about that game for that next month
and i want you to be ready because i will post some polls for some characters design in the next days

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I don't know, it's his game, he does what he wants.
But I wonder, how are the supporters? Who supported this game? He said the things he learned in that game, he's going to take it to the next one, so would this game be a guinea pig? Would his supporters also be a guinea pig?
If I was supporting it, I don't think I would want to know that the money I invested was useless as the game was abandoned.
I agree to 100%. And when I read the patreon post he wrote, I ask myself why is he so confident in his English skills? Just reading the post gives me already a hard headache. I think he makes a hugh mistake here by abadoning one game for basically copy/pasting it into a "new" game with the same level of bad English as his first project. I would definitly not support him, or if I was supporting, I will imidetly stop supporting him.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
ANDROID

- -

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

red123321

Mar 19, 2019
I agree to 100%. And when I read the patreon post he wrote, I ask myself why is he so confident in his English skills? Just reading the post gives me already a hard headache. I think he makes a hugh mistake here by abadoning one game for basically copy/pasting it into a "new" game with the same level of bad English as his first project. I would definitly not support him, or if I was supporting, I will imidetly stop supporting him.
It is funny how you criticize his English while making a lot of mistakes typing English yourself. The DEV said that he is not an expert, but he became way better than he was before starting his projects. He was completely unable to communicate with people using English. Now in a year, he can communicate with people using English, program, render, and write. It can all be summed up in the word developing a game. I honestly think that the DEV is moving in the right direction and should keep doing that. I previously had a lot of crashing and glitches, I wish they could be fixed starting his new game that as he said is similar but improved. I forgot to say that in only 1 year the DEV improved himself a lot which is a good thing to point out. You can't master multiple things in 1 year, please keep that in mind people.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes