Imdead85

Dec 21, 2020
The key you're referring to doesn't go to that door. That door stays locked. It's a one-way shortcut that connects to the sewer grate in the "underground" section outside the cathedral.
Ahh okay thanks, also what do I do after defeating jester, I went all the way to the right but it seems I need to unlock three times jump and I am on a mission to look for the giant girl

Imdead85

Dec 21, 2020
There's a quest journal which you can click and it'll explain, what you need to do next. The're also quest markers on the global map indicating active quests in the given location.
Bro what?? I never knew this, what button do you press to open maps? And I’ll try clicking on the quest

Exotz

Aug 2, 2021
Theres a money glitch in the tavern, the material gathering quests dont consume the materials, and they can be accepted again, EX: Accept 3 gathering quests (dont accept the rat problem), leave tavern so they will be completed, enter and do it again.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Bro what?? I never knew this, what button do you press to open maps? And I’ll try clicking on the quest
Press m for map.

Press esc for the menu/inventory. The tabs side on the left on the menu let's you view the journal.

If you haven't used your skill points, I suggest maxing out huntsman or whatever it's called. Instead of 1 dagger you'll throw 4 daggers/shoot 4 arrows at a time.

Imdead85

Dec 21, 2020
Press m for map.

Press esc for the menu/inventory. The tabs side on the left on the menu let's you view the journal.

If you haven't used your skill points, I suggest maxing out huntsman or whatever it's called. Instead of 1 dagger you'll throw 4 daggers/shoot 4 arrows at a time.
I cant click on the quest for more details

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
What does the crack actually do? Do I need to download it or can I ignore it.
The Crack is if you downloaded the Steam Version, there's a part where the game closes itself, opens steam, and tells you that you don't have a license to play the game. The crack prevents that.

No need for the crack for the Itch.io version. I don't think there are content differences as far as I know.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Need a save before that happens to check if the Crack works.

------------------

Is there another one who has this problem? Maybe its specific for you? Not sure.
Yea.. I did notice that, I tried repeating the sex scene by closing and opening the game, and I think I drank the vine before I did it again and somehow it fixed itself... I don't know what was causing it, I dont know how it got fix, but thank god it's fixed.

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
How do you use an artifact? Are they all passive effects or is there a Keybind? The beacon of perversion artifact for example, will it just cause female enemies to instantly take off their clothes if I have it equipped or does it need to be used in some way?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
How do you use an artifact? Are they all passive effects or is there a Keybind? The beacon of perversion artifact for example, will it just cause female enemies to instantly take off their clothes if I have it equipped or does it need to be used in some way?
Artifacts are passive. The Beacon of Perversion has a secret use. Equip it before you speak to Kara in her Blacksmith shop for extra dialog options. Same goes for Sister Therese and Agatha in the Iron Abbey (in their personal rooms)

Reactions: Hajtand

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
Artifacts are passive. The Beacon of Perversion has a secret use. Equip it before you speak to Kara in her Blacksmith shop for extra dialog options. Same goes for Sister Therese and Agatha in the Iron Abbey (in their personal rooms)
Ah I see, I've already noticed Kara had extra dialogue but I thought it was tied to quest progression not the artefact.

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
Does Moka have any scenes? After killing the Alpha wolf and giving Chel the heads I went back to her and she just repeats the same dialogue like "Wow! You're alive..." etc. etc.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes