Sigil87

Feb 23, 2020
how do I get pass this and what do I do after I defeated the angel??
For that you need this skill, if im not mistaken you get it after defeating mother Mary in Order of the Holy Crucible( did the story in one go so i may be mistaken dont remember all the skills sources (( im missing one aswell :D )

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Played it through in one day. This was actually somewhat entertaining. Better than what the screenshots suggest.

Not really worth it for the sex content, though. The artwork is pretty crude, sometimes looks like very early Stable Diffusion releases. And there are no options about anything.

The protagonist also seems to act out of character much of the time, in an extremely weird carebear way. Like the writers had to follow a "500% consensual" doctrine.

Much of the map to the west doesn't seem accessible, or unused. Generally the navigation is often confusing due to the 1-dimensional nature of the sidescroller levels on a 2-dimensional map (e.g. a crossroads with only 2 exits).

Later stages of the game seemed unfinished, like some repeating levels in Helheim, or i got stuck inside one of these "rock hammers" in Jotunheim with no way to teleport or die.

Reactions: Gabaw and Krat0$

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I may have beaten the queen bee too fast at the Beyla Shrine. The boss health bar disappeared, but the boss battle walls were still up so I couldn't leave. I reloaded my latest autosave, and was surprised to see the boss battle was complete, and I've collected the card. No prompt to talk to the goo girl, is she supposed to be a recruit? RIP savegame

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
The save system is still busted after all this time.
Some actions, like skills and certain objectives are completed across all saves, rendering some of them unplayable.

If you unlock a skill in an older save, it'll be unlocked across all saves. If you beat a boss, it will be completed across all saves, making previous saves bugged. Same with tavern upgrades, for example.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes