4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I don't usually go in for furry stuff, but something about this one spoke to me, and damn am I glad I gave it a chance. I feel like there's probably an alternate universe where the dev isn't a furry and made this same story with this same quality of writing in Daz or Honey Select or with hand-drawn humans, and that version of this game is in that universe's F95's top ten.

• Angry
Reactions: atur

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 19226

Overview:
You play as a guy who accidentally releases a succubus (with a bit of a catch) and gets access to both her spell book and herself​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-03
Release Date: 2022-01-26
Developer: KanashiiPanda - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.87.1d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Readme:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Extras: -
4K MOD -

Torinir thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 14112 View attachment 14113 View attachment 14114 View attachment 14115 View attachment 14116

The gay and NTR content is avoidable? Is for my master degree

• Haha
Reactions: atur

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
How do i install the Linux version of the game, this is my first time doing anything with Linux?
To run the linux version you must set the unity file as executable(It's the file BoL somethingsomething .x86), you can click on the file with the left mouse and go to "Properties"> "Permissions"> and check the "Allow this file to execute as a program" or you can do it by the command line with the command "chmod +x" and the name of the file. After making it executable just run the file as you normally would

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 19226

Overview:
You play as a guy who accidentally releases a succubus (with a bit of a catch) and gets access to both her spell book and herself​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-03
Release Date: 2022-01-26
Developer: KanashiiPanda - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.87.1d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Readme:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras: -

Torinir thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 14112 View attachment 14113 View attachment 14114 View attachment 14115 View attachment 14116
this game have ren'py remake?

TaxMage

Aug 9, 2019
Does this fail to load / crash on start up for anyone? I've had a previous version work without an issue, but 0.87.1d doesn't load for me.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Why would it? It's not some RPG Maker crap with an avatar you have to waste a ton of time pointlessly moving around on a map; it's already 99% the same game it would be if it were made in ren'py.

From personal experience, Renpy games have always work on my machine meanwhile Unity games more often than not show some type of problem ranging from slow down, like with BoL when saving or loading a save from simply crashing at start up like with Bareback streets. Renpy games also allow much more saves overall which is especially useful for games without a gallery

Crisis21

Sep 3, 2021
How do the aspects of dominance and lust work? It's not exactly clear on how to access them after they're born...

JantsoP

Oct 18, 2017
Book of Lust v0.0.88.1b Public Build

Hey, guys! Got another content update!

This time around it's mainly a new lined and colored Raven Mother sex scene. After visiting Morning Star, leave the dream realm and come back. G'nisi will ask you to go on 'quest' for her to visit Raven Mom.

Julia's "Make the Succubus leave" bad end is now lined and colored as is the sleep sex scene when playing as Cassandra and inviting Mel to take a nap.

Aside from that, I added the morning masturbation scene to Olivia's soul passenger. Added soul link and exp gain functionality to sleeping with either G'nisi or Raven Mother. I also fixed up the impregnation animation when having sex with G'nisi a bit.

There's also a bunch of bug fixes that included a softlock.

Mega:

MediaFire:

EDIT: And as an added bonus, here is full rip of images of the game:

Sep 15, 2021
Psssst 0.89.1c Hotfix Edition subscribestar
MEGA

Mediafire

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes