4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I really wish this game had both a borderless fullscreen option as well as a text speed slider. Minor nitpicks, but it'd be nice to have. Great game though!

RainBoom

Jun 21, 2022
how does the helium canister disappearing mean Caroline committed suicide? because the helium tank disappears from the dorm room even after you convince him to stay. A bigger indicator of suicide is the music change in his room and the succubus saying Sloth's owners have a tendency to "take care of themselves"

GreenestBean

Aug 8, 2019
Anyone else besides me kinda disappointed that Envy's scene is so mid?
She bares no skin, not even a hint of boob or thigh, and she doesn't even have her own lines (really), just mimicking whoever your succubus has possessed.
Like, I wanted to fuck Envy, I wanted to fuck The Crow Mother, I wanted to fuck Death herself, y'know?
Missed opportunity, maybe it will happen later.
Kanashii really needs to iron this story out before they get caught up in having to line and color their 70 thousand combinations of sex scene.

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Five years later and this isn't even close to finished.
Kind of amazing, but at least it's getting updates at all, as opposed to things like Rack 2 which hasn't seen an update since 2020.

View attachment 1911737
At least someone who liked Rack2 made his own updates to a rather old game. They recently stopped updates to the mod that they created for Rack2. But yeah, I agree with you on the whole update thing. At least Book of Lust is getting updates to keep things interesting somewhat. In my own opinion I think BoL needs some real big update to further the story line.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
...In my own opinion I think BoL needs some real big update to further the story line.
Unfortunately in the next public release there won't be much or any story related content. The focus of that one was on finishing Valerie's aspect hunt scenes. The support build though will have some story or actually more sub plot stuff in the form of the relationship between Donovan and Olivia. Its focus is on Donovan and where we will get a new location of "Old Town" if the naming of the file from the stream holds true. Here is the also the location of Donovan's work, his bar. It will also include a new sex scene between Olivia and Donovan both at his bar and in the Hart residence. So this also might indicate that a new visit scenario will be added similar to the others, but for Donovan or it could just be part of the bar scenarios. We will have to wait and see.

With that said, that does not mean that Kanashii didn't slip in some more mainline story elements or in the writing/rewriting things could have been slipped in, but that does not appear to be the case from what I have observed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Rogue_Agent

Apr 8, 2021
No-one gonna share Book of Lust v0.0.91.1c?
Use to see links sharing to versions.
Would be nice~
How about first the BoL v0.0.90.1d?

Windows

Mac

Linux

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes