4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Where is she hanging out during the day? She should be going to the school along with Julia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She sits in my mc's room every hour of every day. That's why I said I'll probably have to start a new game. Haven't restarted since 2020 according to one of my saves.

Reactions: Torinir

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
She sits in my mc's room every hour of every day. That's why I said I'll probably have to start a new game. Haven't restarted since 2020 according to one of my saves.
Probably. Might have missed a trigger for content between updates. You can salvage the XP and restart.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
well thats where im confused and stuck i casted the spell on cass and so now she is my succubus
and no idea how to set her back to normal so if im understanding what your saying correctly once i make my succubus take over another char (cass in this case as mentioned) succubus as i knew it is no longer?
now i just make it what ever of the remaining characters i want the succubus to be?
when i summon succubus sister cass appears and no options to go back to default (way it was prior to ever casting the spell)
You'd need to visit the person who previously was hosting the succubus, summon the succubus and have her take over the old character.

Reactions: str8up

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Where is the cuckold in this
IIRC it is either you being a bull (netori), as well as some sorta sharing.
For sharing, if you seduce a girl in a relationship (your sister is dating your best friend. your girlfriend's mother is married to your girlfriend's father) and she does not break up with the other guy. making it so that she is still going over to have sex with him on a regular basis while you are with her. Which I guess could count as sharing and is probably where the NTR tag is coming from.

There is also the real big mixup of how possession works. At the start of the game you are basically made into a demonic copy of yourself possessing yourself. There is still the original self in the body, and if you body hop then it will reassert itself. But you are a new entity with the memories and personality of the original that can possess any NPC, male or female, in the game.

Which, honestly is not as interesting a gimmick as it sounds. I really don't enjoy it, and it means development rate is absolutely glacial due to being split between so many possible main characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
would there be a way to extract pictures used in game into png
Since the game is made in Unity, there's a gamut of resources for ripping assets. The two that showed up for me first are and . The latter is better if you're wanting to deconstruct the whole game, while the former is better for grabbing individual things and should probably best for your purposes.

Reactions: hukjuk

Feb 27, 2018
Since the game is made in Unity, there's a gamut of resources for ripping assets. The two that showed up for me first are and . The latter is better if you're wanting to deconstruct the whole game, while the former is better for grabbing individual things and should probably best for your purposes.
is it possible to make a gallery, or extract the scenes with these tools?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
is it possible to make a gallery, or extract the scenes with these tools?
In terms of getting the images, it'd likely be as simple as grabbing all the files with one of the programs, arranging them in a video editor, and then clicking the render button. You could probably also integrate the text back into it by getting the files and then arranging all the elements yourself, though at that point it'd be far easier to just record the scenes happening in-game and stringing them together into a more conventional video.

--EDIT--
Going through the files, the game actually does something interesting: the scenes themselves are not gifs, but instead each frame of the animation is a separate image, and then a script pieces them together into the animation you see. As such, you'd have to string all the frames together in order to rebuild an animation from it.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i remember playing it 1-2 years ago...is it still impossible to get rid of sisters boyfriend? It got annoying to cockblock him every time, thats when i stopped playing it.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Were there ever any other gay scenes added other than the 3 (or 4 idk) with Mel?
Another male character, Donovan, was added, and he's theoretically sexable with Jake or Mel, but presently there's no writing or art with him with those pairings yet.
So no, but more should be somewhere in the backburner.

Feb 27, 2018
In terms of getting the images, it'd likely be as simple as grabbing all the files with one of the programs, arranging them in a video editor, and then clicking the render button. You could probably also integrate the text back into it by getting the files and then arranging all the elements yourself, though at that point it'd be far easier to just record the scenes happening in-game and stringing them together into a more conventional video.

--EDIT--
Going through the files, the game actually does something interesting: the scenes themselves are not gifs, but instead each frame of the animation is a separate image, and then a script pieces them together into the animation you see. As such, you'd have to string all the frames together in order to rebuild an animation from it.
I see. Well, here's to hoping the developer adds a gallery, or someone here has the desire and time to rebuild the scenes. Cus chasing after every variation is exhausting and you have to redo it each time you want to see a scene

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Hmm...i remember playing it 1-2 years ago...is it still impossible to get rid of sisters boyfriend? It got annoying to cockblock him every time, thats when i stopped playing it.
Sort of, if you have the succubus possess your sister you can command her to not invite him into the house on Saturdays, or something like that. And in all honesty, i played about 2 years ago as well, and I swear there isnt really much more new content, and most of the pictures and animations are still rough sketches and incomplete, without there being much added to the story either. It was a bit disappointing to see so little new content.

Dark Priest

Jun 16, 2020
How do i get this scene?

• Visit on Saturday Late Night
In playthrough it is said that can get it as Jake but whenever i open the door he just goes to Cas and there is no scene

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
How do i get this scene?

• Visit on Saturday Late Night
In playthrough it is said that can get it as Jake but whenever i open the door he just goes to Cas and there is no scene
To get the Saturday night visit as Jake you will need to have Cass not answer the door. To do this you can either have your succubus possess her and tell her to not answer the door or you can use dominant mind on her and command her not to answer the door.

For an additional scene that relates to this on Sunday morning use Soul Link on normal Cass before Sunday. Do the Jake Saturday night scene then use Soul Passenger on Cass on Sunday morning. This will give you another small scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes