4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
how do I initiate " the wayward one"? so I can preform dreamcast again on caroline?
In order to cast Dreamwalk on Caroline you would need to have progressed far enough in her quest to get the option for Dreamwalk. How far are you and/or what have you done? If you finished the initial Dreamwalk scenarios with her then all you would need to do is have her cast Dreamwalk on you and then cast Dreamwalk on her 7 time. Now when I say "cast Dreamwalk" I mean talk/discuss it with her about doing it.

It has been sometime since I went through the story so I am pulling this from memory and might get some details wrong. You can also look at the readme for some guidance as well.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Does the linux version work standalone or do you need extra files?
I've tried moving it to /usr/games with same error.
Sorry 1st time trying to run unity game on this laptop.

Failed to execute child process "/media/games/Book of Lust/BoL v0.0.91.1c.x86" (No such file or directory)

Isuckatnames21

Sep 1, 2021
looking at the changelog apparently there are bad ends for telling the succubus to leave as different characters how the heck are you supposed to do that telling her to leave

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
looking at the changelog apparently there are bad ends for telling the succubus to leave as different characters how the heck are you supposed to do that telling her to leave
You need to learn Command - Possess, in which case the succubus will approach you and ask if you want to free her from your service after having "mastered" the book.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
So it looks like in the next update or an update in the near future we are going to get the Jake/Mia dom mind dinner scenario completed as well as new characters for the "Wayward" quest line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: seetths

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
I have the same frequent problem with The Wayward Ones :( I did everything according to the guide and got stuck... For some reason it says (Optional). However, I don't know what to do next...

ninjaboio

Aug 30, 2022
the game isn't loading properly for me, all i see is a line, the logo of the game, and the option to turn it off or minimize it. does anyone know what i can do about this?

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
I have the same frequent problem with The Wayward Ones :( I did everything according to the guide and got stuck... For some reason it says (Optional). However, I don't know what to do next...
What to do next depends on where you are and what you have already done. For the current main story/quest with Caroline have you done her Dreamwalk sequence? If so then that is basically where the story ends currently so after that is mainly free roaming. As for The Wayward Ones if I recall correctly there are two scenes with that First scene is with younger Jake and friends a memorial type banquet for the victims of the bombing. Second is with Jack and Melandra. So if you got these then there is nothing left there as well. These are also one time scenes..

Also, just a fyi (if you care about it) the guide does not have all the scenes listed out so you will have to kind of stumble upon them.

FlerfySegal

Jul 13, 2022
Anyone Have Book of Lust v0.1.0.1a SubscribeStar?

How to do "Soul Passenger sex scene with Donovan while playing as Olivia" ?
Broke?

Last edited:

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Anyone Have Book of Lust v0.1.0.1a SubscribeStar?

How to do "Soul Passenger sex scene with Donovan while playing as Olivia" ?
Broke?
1) No or at least I do not.
2) Not sure, could be a mistyped though that line in the changelog is a lot to mistype accidentally. But if you have not gotten that scene then SP Olivia and you will get a lunch option when she goes to work. If it is broken or whatever it will likely be very similar to the Olivia SP scene so you probably not missing a whole lot.

If you look at the change log it explains it there: "Quick note on the naming convention: The second number is was meant to be updated on the completion of the a chapter’s main story elements. Finally remembered to update it after quite a while."

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes