4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

instinctepyon

May 22, 2018
Anyone know how to get the "Added Variant to Cassandra’s morning masturbation scene when Mel’s having sex with Olivia on Sunday Morning if her Lust is over 70."

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Anyone know how to get the "Added Variant to Cassandra’s morning masturbation scene when Mel’s having sex with Olivia on Sunday Morning if her Lust is over 70."
Make Cass not answer the door then cast Soul Link. On Sunday morning cast Soul Passenger. Now that is assuming you have setup Olivia's relationship with Mel. If you have not done that then do that first otherwise Mel will not go to Olivia's room when the door is not answered.

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Hey guys! Can someone pls give me full save file because I reinstalled my pc and lost everything?!

Cloud03

Jun 28, 2021
hey caroline is missing in my game. I picked the discuss option where I learned that she needs to see me cast spells to summon my succubus, i left because i didnt have those spells yet and now she just doesnt show up in her room anymore. is there a fix to this or will i have to start over?

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
hey caroline is missing in my game. I picked the discuss option where I learned that she needs to see me cast spells to summon my succubus, i left because i didnt have those spells yet and now she just doesnt show up in her room anymore. is there a fix to this or will i have to start over?
I have bad news for you.. she kills herself if you don't maintain her mood at good levels

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
If she is gone she is gone, Caroline has a hidden 7 day timer that needs to be kept up on If the timer is left to expire so does Caroline. That is until you finish her quest.. If she is gone then either revert to an earlier save or XP salvage and start a new game.

Reactions: Torinir

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone has brought this up or not (if not id be surprised) would like to see sex scenes added to the seduce option otherwise whats the point of having THAT option? see points and mana burn but no sex?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
unless im missing something once you command your succubus to take another body doesnt seem to be a switch/button to swap it back to normal again?

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
unless im missing something once you command your succubus to take another body doesnt seem to be a switch/button to swap it back to normal again?
I am going to assume this and your previous comment are about the same thing. If not what do you mean by seduction (sorry don’t have access to the game at the moment otherwise I would have tried looking it up)? Anyway, there is a button (command spell actually) that does that. Once you command your succubus to possess another character you can use the spell “Delve” to switch between an active possession you could say to a more passive or “normal” state. Basically it cedes control back to the character though their personality and actions are subtly influenced by the succubus. If you want a character to be truly normal or themselves then do not have your succubus posses them.

Now, again assuming, that your first comment is in relation to this there are sex scenes when your succubus has possession of a character. Use the command spell “Fuck Other” to access these scenes. Just note that some characters might not have a scene associated with them yet or if there is one then it might be rough sketches.

Edit: Ok I think I misinterpreted your second comment. If you want the character (Cass in this case) to go back to normal then go find another female character then summon your succubus if they are not already there then cast the possession on the other character (if you have sufficient mana).

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The spoul passenger ability doesn't work, and I cann't respec to see if that will fix it either.
Also? How do you activate the threesome with the deer and bunny? I've had the mc sleep with the deer in his room in front of the bunny, then once she leaves the mc can sleep with the bunny. But no threesome.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
The spoul passenger ability doesn't work, and I cann't respec to see if that will fix it either.
Also? How do you activate the threesome with the deer and bunny? I've had the mc sleep with the deer in his room in front of the bunny, then once she leaves the mc can sleep with the bunny. But no threesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes