4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
i would be wish he do more saves 10 or 5
Well it is more work and might be cumbersome to manage but if you go to where your saves are you can back them up/make copies of them. This would allow you to create new save files and retain your previous one. You would have to just do a lot of renaming to swap and load the various saves. Does not solve your save slot amount issue but if you really want more saves you can go this route.

Also, if I remember the reason why there is not more is because Kanashii is/was worried about it breaking something or saves or something along those lines. Though there is the XP salvage options so really there is no reason not to have a few more slots.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
has ntr being recently added cause I dont remember that tag a few years ago but I might be wrong here
I remember it being there at least for over a year or a year and half. Though am unsure what even is NTR in this game aside from maybe sisters and her bf doing it. Everything else I remember is by choice. Then again I’m never sure what NTR is supposed to stand for on this site anymore. Netori tends to be cheating while this game doesn’t seem to have netorare.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I remember it being there at least for over a year or a year and half. Though am unsure what even is NTR in this game aside from maybe sisters and her bf doing it. Everything else I remember is by choice. Then again I’m never sure what NTR is supposed to stand for on this site anymore. Netori tends to be cheating while this game doesn’t seem to have netorare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Well it is more work and might be cumbersome to manage but if you go to where your saves are you can back them up/make copies of them. This would allow you to create new save files and retain your previous one. You would have to just do a lot of renaming to swap and load the various saves. Does not solve your save slot amount issue but if you really want more saves you can go this route.

Also, if I remember the reason why there is not more is because Kanashii is/was worried about it breaking something or saves or something along those lines. Though there is the XP salvage options so really there is no reason not to have a few more slots.
understandable, but I'm lazy to rewrite files every time, then again, I already have enough of this with animation in sfm :)

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
I don't undestand how to unlock Delved Sex scene whit Mia or Olivia, some one can help pls?
To access the delved scenes first make sure you have the delved:
and possession: Command  Possession.png spells unlocked. If your target is already possessed (like Olivia in the beginning) then go to where they are or summon them to you. Then open your book and go to the command section and select the delved spell. If your target is not possessed then go to where they are and summon Lust then possess your target. Then use the delve command like before.

Alioth sol

Jul 27, 2020
To access the delved scenes first make sure you have the delved:
and possession: View attachment 1829387 spells unlocked. If your target is already possessed (like Olivia in the beginning) then go to where they are or summon them to you. Then open your book and go to the command section and select the delved spell. If your target is not possessed then go to where they are and summon Lust then possess your target. Then use the delve command like before.
thank you

thisreally

Oct 13, 2017

it fails to load no matter what browser I try to open it on
I have no idea what's wrong on my end then, tried multiple browser, no adblock, nothing works, the dev's page just refuses to load.
Anyone have any idea of a fix for this?

thisreally

Oct 13, 2017
Using a VPN allowed me to access the website, just in case anyone else has the same problem.
Guess the website doesn't like my country's IP or something.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes