3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Fire_fist590

Feb 10, 2022
Some paths in the game need money.
Therefore, it would be good if the MC received a salary at work (for director's work).
(So that there is enough money for further actions in the game)
Maledom>femdom only mommy's have the right to be dominant and only sweet dominant(sugar).

• Angry
Reactions: Lmaousernametext

Nihiralus

Dec 20, 2021
I've pretty much abandoned supporting anything on Patreon due to how anal they are about some things, instead sticking with SubscribeStar but this game has so much potential (& is already a lot of fun!) I'm considering making an exception, I'm loving all the ways to be put into submissive situations because that's what I enjoy the most, the femdom aspects, little hints of findom here & there. Belinda route is a win & I enjoy the maid slowly taking advantage more & more. I've tried the blackmail part & loved the restaurant scene, the apology to Miss Penelope, *chef kiss* perfect!

Looking forward to seeing more. :)

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
I've pretty much abandoned supporting anything on Patreon due to how anal they are about some things, instead sticking with SubscribeStar but this game has so much potential (& is already a lot of fun!) I'm considering making an exception, I'm loving all the ways to be put into submissive situations because that's what I enjoy the most, the femdom aspects, little hints of findom here & there. Belinda route is a win & I enjoy the maid slowly taking advantage more & more. I've tried the blackmail part & loved the restaurant scene, the apology to Miss Penelope, *chef kiss* perfect!

Looking forward to seeing more. :)
Thanks. I have SubscribeStar, but they don't approve my profile for some reason.

Reactions: Nihiralus

Fire_fist590

Feb 10, 2022
Ntr will almost certainly be avoidable

Although lesbian ntr, with the wife cheating on the MC with other women, and the MC being forced to watch while being mocked, I'd be OK with that being forced
Lesbian ntr should be avoidable as well. Only interested in the maledom path. Liked the previous game more. For this one I still have my doubts because the game has a constant ntr vibe.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I like the game so far, but it suffers from the same problem most HTML games have, it's a real grind fest.
I feel like too many HTML games try to imitate Degrees of Lewdity's grind, but DoL can get away with it becaue there's so much content, with new content every month or so, so you're never short of things to do every new week, but when it comes to HTML games with such little content and nothing to do, you're basically forced to grind a stat and repeat chores, I'd much rather have a steady story progression in a VN style, than grindfest gameplay, so maybe implement some cheats or automatic features for those who detest the grind? Cheers.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes