3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.29.5 buggy like hell.

So much pics and movies are not showing/playing.

A error when you try to enter the Psychologist Office.

Belinda you blackmail her for a ride she says she send you pics when you do it. You get nothing.

Secretary she won`t wear the anal plug to fuck her ass no problems. Was it not in the old version that she must wear the butt plug before you can fuck her ass?

Gloria pictures don`t unlock and you can`t interact with her.

You take the sauce in the kitchen and Gloria looks at you - no pic from her in the kitchen so where is she?

Some content change and with so many bugs the version 0.27 was better as this version and this message say a lot

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I kind of broke the route a bit when I refused to give her my car (sorry, I don't care how sexy and dominant you are, I ain't giving you my car, LOL)
well there isnt much after that, i gave it to her and after that i got repeated events driving her to beauty asalon or giving her the car... nothing more in her content!?

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
well there isnt much after that, i gave it to her and after that i got repeated events driving her to beauty asalon or giving her the car... nothing more in her content!?
If you give her a car, there will be a scene after a while where she asks you for a vacation.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Larsung

May 29, 2018
If you give her a car, there will be a scene after a while where she asks you for a vacation.
DAMN missed that one, well i will see it next update hopefully when every branch is reworked! and the wife getting more "dominat" and the maid moving in? and and ^^

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
can't progress gloria. I flirt with her but game counts as not met. Can't continue Samantha sub path after confronting it's just work every weekday in household without a stop/continuation from it.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
can't progress gloria. I flirt with her but game counts as not met. Can't continue Samantha sub path after confronting it's just work every weekday in household without a stop/continuation from it.
Yeah, there's not a lot of the Maid's path once you submit, but you can avoid the daily work by napping in the early morning

Reactions: 2382dudubes

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Boring Days 0.29.7 (public release)
Full game:

Only Update:

Changelog:
Wife

New feature for her - it's her bisexuality.
Now you can walk around the lake on the lake date and spy on other people.
During the restaurant date you can make flirty waitress.
Also, there's secret scene during the restaurant date (you need turn on new kink for it).
Club
After seeing first Mila scene you can find your finance director in the club one more time.
During this scene you can meet old "friend".
Other
New kink - be blackmailed and one time chance to activate it when you come in the master bedroom.
You also can activate it from starting menu (if you're planning to start new game)
Now your wife can wake up you only once a week.
Now your wife can invite you play tennis only biweekly.
Bugfixes
You can activate Gloria's scenes again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nihiralus and Gmaer
Sep 20, 2020
Boring Days 0.29.7 (public release)
Full game:

Mega
Only Update:
Mega
Changelog:
Wife

New feature for her - it's her bisexuality.
Now you can walk around the lake on the lake date and spy on other people.
During the restaurant date you can make flirty waitress.
Also, there's secret scene during the restaurant date (you need turn on new kink for it).
Club
After seeing first Mila scene you can find your finance director in the club one more time.
During this scene you can meet old "friend".
Other
New kink - be blackmailed and one time chance to activate it when you come in the master bedroom.
You also can activate it from starting menu (if you're planning to start new game)
Now your wife can wake up you only once a week.
Now your wife can invite you play tennis only biweekly.
Bugfixes
You can activate Gloria's scenes again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the Blackmail more than just the one scene in the restaurant? I keep exiting and entering the bedroom but nothing happens.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Does the Bisexuality level do anything right now, or is it a feature that will pay off in future updates?

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Does the Bisexuality level do anything right now, or is it a feature that will pay off in future updates?
I hope it'll play a big role on Jenny and/or Sam routes :) For now - apart from restaurant scene - it doesn't do anything afaik.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes