3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
1.open html-file with textRedactor(notepad++ for example)
2.find string 13081: Wait fo her" "Samantha Backyard Events" "first pool party" 1>>
3.change "Samantha Backyard Events" to "SB Pool Bar"
4.Save and replay this

5. repeat for string 13513: Finish with that" "Samantha Backyard Events" "second pool party_8
Thanks for the fix, but now I can't progress with the maid after that.
I approach her on Tuesday afternoon, but the sequence for second pool party didn't start. Just got a regular interaction instead.

Sep 20, 2020
Okay so new bug... After you decrease Samatha's obedience to -9, you can't tell her to use a chair in the living room anymore. You can click it but the scene won't load.
Also after becoming the maid (which is great btw) many things don't change accordingly. For example, you can nap after you wake up and instead of punishing you or anything Samantha will still be cleaning the room. Or after humiliating you in the living room with Samantha, you'd think your wife's behavior would change but nope, every scene with just the two of us is exactly the same.
Since I'm reporting bugs, might as well add that after becoming a maid (or shortly before, I don't remember) if your wife asks for a foot message in the living room and you refuse, the next scene won't load no matter how much you wait for it.
Idk if the developer reads this but if they do, they should know that their game is one of the most promising ones (insert we will watch your carrier with great interest meme).

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Bugs 'n such

Bad evaluation when visiting the HR department at work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the first club event with Paul, suddenly he's had a name change to Diana.

Missing media in the pool with Samantha:

Meeting the neighbour's daughter she's all alone, suddenly in the last sentence there's a guy there.

Hotel room with Mila, she's called Claire.

Missing media during Terrry's beach event.

When Samantha is cleaning the living room in the afternoon, the game still locks in your choice after the first couple times, so you can only ever use it to raise one stat (e.g. the same obedience event over and over, rather than alternating obedience and corruption).

Belinda's storyline seems largely unchanged, at least on the not-sub path where she's still just an overpaid and somewhat unappealing prostitute, compared to the other options the MC has available. Only new event far as I can see is the opportunity to act as her chauffeur for no particular reason.

The redesign of the visit to the neighbours means the events with Gloria are no longer available, continuing the game's well-established one-step-forwards-two-steps-back pace of development.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes