Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Boring Days 0.29 (public release)
Full game:

Mega

Changelog:
Overall

Removed prologue and mystical component from the game
Possibility to return back is limited to 12 passages (this is done to prevent lags)
You should start a new game because of a change in the code
Wife
Her foot massage scene can rise to a new level
Maid
Her backstory is changed
Her office scene replaced with another one
New scene with wife and maid in the living room
Continuation her main story (she starts train mc to do chores right)
Played through the first week-and-a-half. A few notes:

The sleep flashback scenes seem to be gone, can't trigger them from the home computer either.

There's no intro event to the gym and the Dark Apple triggering in the first week. Instead going to the Dark Apple leads automatically to Mila's sub path.
(Going to the gym on Saturday of the second week finally triggered meeting Paul there and him inviting the MC to the club.)

Doesn't seem to be much to do on week-ends either. The wife's events aren't available (and the neighbour hasn't triggered yet).

If you're going to remove the "alternate timelines" plot from the prologue, this probably needs to go:

1639487690141.png

Likewise, using different avatars for the mc and his thoughs doesn't really make sense.

dialog_img.jpg thought.jpg

Missing media: \data\locations\mc_house\stool.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Byczer and AntiMyx

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Played through the first week-and-a-half. A few notes:

The sleep flashback scenes seem to be gone, can't trigger them from the home computer either.

There's no intro event to the gym and the Dark Apple triggering in the first week. Instead going to the Dark Apple leads automatically to Mila's sub path.
(Going to the gym on Saturday of the second week finally triggered meeting Paul there and him inviting the MC to the club.)

Doesn't seem to be much to do on week-ends either. The wife's events aren't available (and the neighbour hasn't triggered yet).

If you're going to remove the "alternate timelines" plot from the prologue, this probably needs to go:

View attachment 1544694

Likewise, using different avatars for the mc and his thoughs doesn't really make sense.

View attachment 1544701 View attachment 1544702

Missing media: \data\locations\mc_house\stool.jpg
Played a few days further and the maid pool party path is broken. Clicking here:
1639490136574.png

Just leads to a blank screen:
1639490215340.png

This might need a bug fix to become playable.

Reactions: poldy and AntiMyx

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
really liked the update. like how it's going smoothly. hoping for some more sub content /w belinda (+findom) and maybe jenny.
But i think unfortunately next update will be the dom one.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Played a few days further and the maid pool party path is broken. Clicking here:
View attachment 1544723

Just leads to a blank screen:
View attachment 1544727

This might need a bug fix to become playable.
Abandoning the maid, I sent the MC back to work instead and met the post room slut for the first time. Brushing her off also hits a dead end now, thus:
1639491633194.png
"Say you're not interested" leads to:
1639491700790.png

Reactions: AntiMyx

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
really liked the update. like how it's going smoothly. hoping for some more sub content /w belinda (+findom) and maybe jenny.
But i think unfortunately next update will be the dom one.
Next update Belinda's story. Idk sub or not maybe he adds content to both.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Do you think that Belinda has dom path? :D
We gave her what she wanted on our own terms. "You have to earn it". This is not a sub for me.

I don't know if that scene is still there btw. I didnt play this way. I just gave what she wants for free

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
We gave her what she wanted on our own terms. "You have to earn it". This is not a sub for me.

I don't know if that scene is still there btw. I didnt play this way. I just gave what she wants for free
Her requests do get increasingly preposterous, as I remember. An intern wanting a regular position, no work, and her own office, all for a bit of pussy? Bitch please.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Her requests do get increasingly preposterous, as I remember. An intern wanting a regular position, no work, and her own office, all for a bit of pussy? Bitch please.
We gave her office for free and she rewards us with licking pussy. This is sub path for mc
We gave her office for fucking and blowjob (I think I don't remember) This is not a sub Mutual benefits xd

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
We gave her office for free and she rewards us with licking pussy. This is sub path for mc
We gave her office for fucking and blowjob (I think I don't remember) This is not a sub Mutual benefits xd
Yeah, but that's not a Dom path, that's a transactional path, an exchange of goods and services

Reactions: Byczer

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
not sure if this has been asked but does anyone know who the girls are in the main image with the chic in the leash

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Not a bad update, but the days being trained by the maid get kind of repetitive, except for the backyard scenes (which I believe happens on Thursdays) and one foot scene in the hallway.

Hopefully future updates add more scenes of the maid dominating and maybe even have the wife join in on the domination of the MC.

Also one way to bypass the training, if you want, is to nap in the early morning, and after she scolds you out of bed, you can continue your day as normal.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes