3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
there is a scene that does not trigger for me when he goes shopping with his wife and her friend and start the foot massages how can i make it happen?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Dev went silent. Consider this one dead.
He's still communicating on the Discord page, his last post was on 04/25, but he has no idea when the next release will happen

Apparently, he messed up with the variables in the code, so it may be a while if he has to fix a large amount of the game

Reactions: fsatti2000

Nihiralus

Dec 20, 2021
What's in his last patreon update? Is this side-project?
Yea a little side-project that is no longer being worked on as it was becoming a distraction from the main game, there is an update about the main game in that post stating that the update will be out next week or if things go overly well this week, the content will apparently focus on the secretary.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Yea a little side-project that is no longer being worked on as it was becoming a distraction from the main game, there is an update about the main game in that post stating that the update will be out next week or if things go overly well this week, the content will apparently focus on the secretary.

Good, I've been waiting for the secretary to be fleshed out

Reactions: LAKueiJin

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Yea, the content is short lived and the updates take too long to be thrilled about the game.

About the game itself, it is perfectly well put together for a text and image game. You can chase the paths you want from the get-go or if you ever lose your safe file and have to do it all again, you go to where you want to go without grinding through hours of stories to redo this one awesome scene or to get to the new content.

Can't emphasise enough that i have a love and hate thing going on for this game, good game but ultra slow updates for a text and image game.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Boring Days 0.29.8 (public)
Full:

Update:

Changelog:
Psychologist

First meet with Louise - your corporate psychologist.
Secretary
You can make a few sessions with her and Louise and try on "role swapping".
She may also ask you for something out of sessions if you visit her workplace.
After the sessions are over, some options in dialogs with her can lead to new results.
You can meet her friend or stepdaughter, depends on secretary you have.
Mall
New location, where you can buy various stuff (in future updates).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Eh, at this point it seems the game has largely abandoned the original premise of having two separate overall trajectories, dom and sub. That's fine, it's nice that there are good femdom games still being developed when so many have been abandoned, but anyone trying a dominant playthrough will soon find the title of the game applying a little too literally.

If you're trying the game for the first time and ambivalent about dom or sub options, you'll find that most of the content lies behind the more submissive choices.

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and kurosx

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Do old saves work with the new update? I can't get mine to load and I really don't wanna start over.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes