3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
AntiMyx I have a weird love/hate relationship with this game. On the one hand I've supported and would love to keep supporting you except for a few things:

1) Really, go to anything but patreon. Patreon is bullshit and I am boycotting them.
2) I like your game, and love how you write, but your updates are like 5 minutes of content every other month. I think that might be okay given you have a life and work outside of being a dev except...
3) when there is a bug, you leave it until "next update", regardless of how game breaking it is.

If you could move to something other than patreon, like subscribstar, and fix bugs as you find out about them (apparently this version is bugged too), I won't mind going back to support you again (although it really would be nice to get updates a little sooner, but can't have everything in life)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The last version I tried was 0.297. Has the gameplay improved any since then? Is the new version (0.299) less boring?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
But dude, more girls means shallower routes on each. Think about this: do you want two or three complete routes, or do you want dozen of knee-deep routes?
Dude, you talk as if the game must be done by a certain date

He could be developing and adding to this game for the next 5-10 years

Reactions: Slade575

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
AntiMyx I have a weird love/hate relationship with this game. On the one hand I've supported and would love to keep supporting you except for a few things:

1) Really, go to anything but patreon. Patreon is bullshit and I am boycotting them.
2) I like your game, and love how you write, but your updates are like 5 minutes of content every other month. I think that might be okay given you have a life and work outside of being a dev except...
3) when there is a bug, you leave it until "next update", regardless of how game breaking it is.

If you could move to something other than patreon, like subscribstar, and fix bugs as you find out about them (apparently this version is bugged too), I won't mind going back to support you again (although it really would be nice to get updates a little sooner, but can't have everything in life)

Support him more so he can quit his day job and focus on Boring Days ;)

Also he said next patreon update is in a week or two

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Support him more so he can quit his day job and focus on Boring Days ;)

Also he said next patreon update is in a week or two
you know what? he did a lot of neat little changes this time around. I'll go ahead and support him for now just because I am so far rather impressed with the minor little changes. That said, I still *HIGHLY* encourage him to go somewhere other than patreon.

Edit: done

Reactions: baxtus

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
In other circumstances I might raise a stink about this, but in this case it's more a matter of game mechanics catching up to the content.

It seemed increasingly absurd for the wife to have an obedience stat when there was (almost) no submission content for her. This change indicates more clearly that this is now a femdom game first and foremost, which should help set the expectations for new players.
Hmm, I wonder if this 'femdom' route is going to be focused only on the other females of the game or if Antimyx will focus some of it on the MC of the game too, curious to see how that will work if it happens.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Hmm, I wonder if this 'femdom' route is going to be focused only on the other females of the game or if Antimyx will focus some of it on the MC of the game too, curious to see how that will work if it happens.
Well from what Antimyx has said, you can expect the wife to become more dominant towards the MC (but not like the game Moving Down where the wife becomes cruel to the MC, Antimyx has confirmed that the wife will remain loving towards the MC in BD), and engage in some lesbian cuckoldry/NTR of the MC (cheat on the MC with other women)

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017

1) SS doesn't approve my page, about 5 months since.
2) Yeah, it's killing me too :cry:

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
can you do anything else with Jessica and the sessions where she's the boss or does she just make you get coffee and it repeats forever?

Reactions: cennet123

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
engage in some lesbian cuckoldry/NTR of the MC (cheat on the MC with other women)
Well it sucks that we can't see her become slut but at least there is still hope that we might see her grinding against some hot women on Friday nights if we go to the club while she is there.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
you know what? he did a lot of neat little changes this time around. I'll go ahead and support him for now just because I am so far rather impressed with the minor little changes. That said, I still *HIGHLY* encourage him to go somewhere other than patreon.

Edit: done
What sort of changes? Improvements to the gameplay or something else?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What sort of changes? Improvements to the gameplay or something else?
no, game play is more or less the same, just some redone scenes, but with those he also updated some UI things and some interactions are different/use more graphics that are just aesthetically nice. It's not so much gameplay improvements as the things he touched up are legit better graphics or nice touches like showing the wife "happy" and lounging on the bed after sex and being satisfied, things of that nature.

Reactions: warrenitro

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Well it sucks that we can't see her become slut but at least there is still hope that we might see her grinding against some hot women on Friday nights if we go to the club while she is there.
Why would you want her to become a slut?

I'm not into straight NTR, no thanks, Lesbian only

Beside, I'm fairly sure that Antimyx said he doesn't plan any straight NTR for this game (thankfully)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Cause it's hot turning women into sluts.
Then either you want a different game, since I don't think this one is going to have straight NTR, or you want to stick to the maledom routes

Edit: Facepalm if you want, but facts are facts, this game isn't likely to have what you're looking for

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Then either you want a different game, since I don't think this one is going to have straight NTR, or you want to stick to the maledom routes
I said it SUCKS that she WON'T be sleeping with other men NOT that she was going TO in the future and that at least we MIGHT see her with hot women.

Reactions: polaco
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes