3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I said it SUCKS that she WON'T be sleeping with other men NOT that she was going TO in the future and that at least we MIGHT see her with hot women.
Yeah, and I said that it doesn't suck

Straight NTR isn't popular, most people don't like it

Most people don't want to see the wife have sex with other guys

If you want straight NTR, this probably isn't the game for you, you probably want to play an NTR game instead

Sure it'll probably have lesbian stuff, so if that's good enough for you, then you'll still find a good game to enjoy

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Dude, you talk as if the game must be done by a certain date

He could be developing and adding to this game for the next 5-10 years
He does have a point though. There are so many games out there that keep adding new characters, and then just can't add new content for the already estabilished ones. That leads to a dozen shallow characters that sometimes take more than a year to get any update. I think that is a trap that many developers fall into, I personally hope he adds complexity and depth to the already existing stories.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
He does have a point though. There are so many games out there that keep adding new characters, and then just can't add new content for the already estabilished ones. That leads to a dozen shallow characters that sometimes take more than a year to get any update. I think that is a trap that many developers fall into, I personally hope he adds complexity and depth to the already existing stories.
That's really only a risk if Antimyx decides to abandon the game, as I said, if he doesn't then he can keep adding to it and expanding it for a long time, adding new characters AND increasing the depth of the existing character stories.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
That's really only a risk if Antimyx decides to abandon the game, as I said, if he doesn't then he can keep adding to it and expanding it for a long time, adding new characters AND increasing the depth of the existing character stories.
Sure, but I worry that this game might turn into something like "Take over", where there are characters that had to wait more than two years to get an update. Even bigger productions like "love & sex: second base" with almost 4k patrons and probably a bigger team still has characters waiting for updates for years.
Even if he keeps developing the game it can lead to a horizontal development, where the story feels like it stagnates waiting for every character to get their turn. I just think that he should have some balance in this regard, not going too deep or wide in his writing.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sure, but I worry that this game might turn into something like "Take over", where there are characters that had to wait more than two years to get an update. Even bigger productions like "love & sex: second base" with almost 4k patrons and probably a bigger team still has characters waiting for updates for years.
Even if he keeps developing the game it can lead to a horizontal development, where the story feels like it stagnates waiting for every character to get their turn. I just think that he should have some balance in this regard, not going too deep or wide in his writing.
NGL, I dislike that trend a lot. I know this is a bit OT, but in general devs of these games need a proper roadmap. It gets tempting to have polls and do "the most popular content" but that's when you want a game to be developed perpetually. It's not a good fad, and I'm not a fan of it.

Honestly, I am getting to the point where if a dev wants support, they need a roadmap or at least a really good idea of what their story is going to entail and the eventual out come. Games need to stop being milked and start being completed. It's rough going from cash cow to scratch, but once you have a formula, you can be super successful and actually complete games. Honestly, a dev that spends 3-4 years on a game I like is likely to get very little money from me personally, or rather just some temporary funds here and there vs if a dev has several completed games, I am happy to toss way more money that way since I can reasonably think I can see completion of a game. I am not the biggest fan, but Darktoz does this well in how he eventually sees an end and while he tends to recycle, he takes what works and was popular and hones it for his next projects, something I think is admirable.

It's too much wishful thinking for things to really change at this point in time, but really, I rather people plan a game, conclude it in a reasonable time, move to next project. We might even see far less burn out from talented devs this way.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

That's fair, and he could finish the current set of characters before adding more

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah... time to stop caring about this game. What started out as a decent power fantasy with an interesting almost isekai-twist has turned into a bog-standard femdom-simulator appealing to a niche audience.

I don't expect this game to see january. Sad to see such a promising project go to shit.
EDIT: I knew I was gonna get facepalmed. You guys are adorable.

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Honestly, I am getting to the point where if a dev wants support, they need a roadmap or at least a really good idea of what their story is going to entail and the eventual out come. Games need to stop being milked and start being completed. It's rough going from cash cow to scratch, but once you have a formula, you can be super successful and actually complete games. Honestly, a dev that spends 3-4 years on a game I like is likely to get very little money from me personally, or rather just some temporary funds here and there vs if a dev has several completed games, I am happy to toss way more money that way since I can reasonably think I can see completion of a game. I am not the biggest fan, but Darktoz does this well in how he eventually sees an end and while he tends to recycle, he takes what works and was popular and hones it for his next projects, something I think is admirable.

It's too much wishful thinking for things to really change at this point in time, but really, I rather people plan a game, conclude it in a reasonable time, move to next project. We might even see far less burn out from talented devs this way.
I agree with most of the points you made here, with the caveat that, as long as a project feels like it has meaningful updates every time that move the story itself forward, (not just expand content for 1 or 2 characters or add a side quest) I believe it is fair enough for such projects to be extended over a long timespan, (even by a new dev) especially if you can see that dev has put a lot of work and passion into the project and has an underlying vision that drives them forward. (games like KG, ANLIS or even one of my more vanilla-leaning favourite games with some lezdom in it, Rise of the White Flower, come to mind)

Maybe I'm a bit biased in this as someone who's recently started a ren'py project and is trying to learn daz studio and develop it into a proper VN, (I have extremely little free time in my personal life so it's mostly a passion project I'm not 100% sure I will be able to release - depends a bit on how fast I can learn daz studio, whether I can find the right assets etc) but I think new devs that start a really ambitious project, especially if they offer reasonably low tiers for people to support their game, should not be discarded out of hand, as plenty of the best femdom games I have played were rather long and expansive projects that took (or are still taking) plenty of updates to completion! (like the ones I already mentioned, Mistresses of the Forest, Seeds of Chaos, TiTS, Mistress vs Slave, hell, even the og MGQ's English translation was released in 3 very long parts! :LOL:) Some people just can't be motivated by the idea of writing a short story that doesn't explore its own characters and themes in depth, and personally I don't think there's anything wrong with that as long as the creator has a vision for the plot and the updates aren't obviously just fan service that doesn't advance the narrative.

Anyway, I too was a bit disappointed in the previous Boring Days update, (the psychologist and secretary one) especially because it felt very much like fan-service oriented horizontal development, but as Jenny is one of my favourite characters that badly needed some extra content for a while now and I also like the increasingly dominant wife, I think I'll enjoy this one much more. Hopefully the dev looks at some of these last few posts and maybe starts continuing the maid and Belinda plot, which were the original femdom paths in this game, in the following updates!

Oh, and if you're curious about my femdom VN project, I wrote a little more about it here. All the best to you raven!

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah... time to stop caring about this game. What started out as a decent power fantasy with an interesting almost isekai-twist has turned into a bog-standard femdom-simulator appealing to a niche audience.

I don't expect this game to see january. Sad to see such a promising project go to shit.
EDIT: I knew I was gonna get facepalmed. You guys are adorable.
I wouldn't say it's that standard as it stands now. There is a lot of role reversal plays with maid, secretary, colleagues. Stuff like that is actually far in between, and it is quite interesting for me personally (esp. maid).

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Anyway, I too was a bit disappointed in the previous Boring Days update, (the psychologist and secretary one) especially because it felt very much like fan-service oriented horizontal development, but as Jenny is one of my favourite characters that badly needed some extra content for a while now and I also like the increasingly dominant wife, I think I'll enjoy this one much more. Hopefully the dev looks at some of these last few posts and maybe starts continuing the maid and Belinda plot, which were the original femdom paths in this game, in the following updates!

Oh, and if you're curious about my femdom VN project, I wrote a little more about it here. All the best to you raven!
I was very happy with the Secretary update :p, as I felt the secretary needed her own Femdom path for a very long time, and I don't care for Jenny.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I was very happy with the Secretary update :p, as I felt the secretary needed her own Femdom path for a very long time, and I don't care for Jenny.
To each their own - I like Jenny far more than Maxinne (or the shrink) due to her more explicitly dominant personality, :sneaky: even though not as much as Belinda, who's still my favourite character in this game. The previous update also had some good erotic content so I'm not saying it was bad - I just didn't like it much from a narrative/writing perspective because I feel the game keeps expanding in terms of submissive paths, but most of them just stay at a beginning stage... (so I'd much rather like to see the maid and the wife taking charge further or Belinda returning from France than too many new femdom paths for which we'll only get more content in half a year or longer)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
To each their own - I like Jenny far more than Maxinne (or the shrink) due to her more explicitly dominant personality, :sneaky: even though not as much as Belinda, who's still my favourite character in this game. The previous update also had some good erotic content so I'm not saying it was bad - I just didn't like it much from a narrative/writing perspective because I feel the game keeps expanding in terms of submissive paths, but most of them just stay at a beginning stage... (so I'd much rather like to see the maid and the wife taking charge further or Belinda returning from France than too many new femdom paths for which we'll only get more content in half a year or longer)
I feel about Jenny the same as the MC does (maybe that's why I like the game so much, I can imagine myself as the MC very easily), she's a 10 but her personality is a -8 ;)

I have no problem with more characters being added as long as their paths are sexy, but I can understand why others want more progress on the current characters first, and I would be fine with that as well, still I'm glad the Secretary was fleshed out more, I find her to be sexier than even the maid and Belinda, (the wife though is my fav)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And here I am both loving Jenny's attitude* and being very happy about secretary's content, which imo was really good and I may even liked it more than Belinda's content (or maybe I just find secretary more attractive [the therapist not so much]). For now though I'd like to see wife's, Jenny's, waitress's and Belinda's friend's routes expanded tbh.

*Although I haven't seen her expanded intro as I don't want to replay whole game just to see an expansion of 1 scene.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
And here I am both loving Jenny's attitude* and being very happy about secretary's content, which imo was really good and I may even liked it more than Belinda's content (or maybe I just find secretary more attractive [the therapist not so much]). For now though I'd like to see wife's, Jenny's, waitress's and Belinda's friend's routes expanded tbh.

*Although I haven't seen her expanded intro as I don't want to replay whole game just to see an expansion of 1 scene.
We need more scenes where Jenny suggests things to the wife and hopefully her attitude starts rubbing off onto the wife.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
We need more scenes where Jenny suggests things to the wife and hopefully her attitude starts rubbing off onto the wife.
I agree.

There are already seeds for the punishment for letting the maid earlier (could be an evolving scene like the scenes with the maid), plus I wouldn't mind some lesbian cuckolding with her and wife, or even with Amanda, Sam and Jenny having fun together while MC works as their (abused) servant.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes