FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Are you serious? Or is this subtle trolling?
You just changed the description, earlier from the description it was possible to understand that this game immerses you in a femdom DEFINITELY, and you can only choose (directly or indirectly) how deep this immersion will be.
So they ask stupid questions now (not everyone can handle the rebus with the picture :cool:).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
July 8 public access
Thanks. Your game super! Is your native language Russian? Mine too.
Although it's a little scary what events await the main character... But more of course I wonder what will happen to him next, even without sex scenes... Excitement for the MC, as if you yourself are in his skin...

Last edited:
Reactions: Miron HFG

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks. Your game super! Is your native language Russian? Mine too.
Although it's a little scary what events await the main character... But more of course I wonder what will happen to him next, even without sex scenes... Excitement for the MC, as if you yourself are in his skin...
I ended up in a vicious circle with my girlfriend's ass and my ex-school bully's ass as their toilet. And I'm not afraid of anything moving down! :cool:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
July 8 public access
Hello Miron! You have cool games, but what surprises me the most is the pace at which you work. I am also familiar with rpgmaker. I want to make my own game. But I know very little how to work with 3d and rpgmaker. Can you share how you create your games? How is it set up for you? Do you have a team working for you or do you do 3D yourself?
What lessons are worth watching when you start (where to get information)? Maybe there are a couple of personal tips where you can make a mistake and what not to do, what do you think?

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hello Miron! You have cool games, but what surprises me the most is the pace at which you work. I am also familiar with rpgmaker. I want to make my own game. But I know very little how to work with 3d and rpgmaker. Can you share how you create your games? How is it set up for you? Do you have a team working for you or do you do 3D yourself?
What lessons are worth watching when you start (where to get information)? Maybe there are a couple of personal tips where you can make a mistake and what not to do, what do you think?
Hello. I work alone, and I don't think I'll discover anything new. After coming up with a game concept, I wrote a script, with a summary of scenes and branching storylines ( for this I use the free app MindMup 2 for google drive). And now, I just write dialogues and visualize them. I use DazStudio for 3D, but this program is extremely demanding on the video card and the computer in general.

You can read this and this threads on the forum, here you can find almost all the answers you need. I also used free tutorials on youtube.

Regarding rpgmaker, I subsequently regretted that I started using it. For all the ideas I had in mind, I had little experience, and I had to rework the game concept on the fly. Therefore, if you want to make a regular visual novel, I suggest using the renpay engine.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Hello. I work alone, and I don't think I'll discover anything new. After coming up with a game concept, I wrote a script, with a summary of scenes and branching storylines ( for this I use the free app MindMup 2 for google drive). And now, I just write dialogues and visualize them. I use DazStudio for 3D, but this program is extremely demanding on the video card and the computer in general.

You can read this and this threads on the forum, here you can find almost all the answers you need. I also used free tutorials on youtube.

Regarding rpgmaker, I subsequently regretted that I started using it. For all the ideas I had in mind, I had little experience, and I had to rework the game concept on the fly. Therefore, if you want to make a regular visual novel, I suggest using the renpay engine.
Thank you!

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I've played various adult games, including the same femdom games, and I can say one thing: there are games of this genre that I like or don't like. Well, that's about it. There is nothing much to talk about them anymore. But Moving down is different... I will definitely pass it more than once, because in the end becoming someone's toilet is not the limit of my dreams, plus I want to know all the layouts that the developer has prepared for us. Moving down causes a feeling not only like or dislike, it conveys a whole prism of feelings. How do I feel when I play it? On the one hand, love for Maria, as the main character, on the other hand, and negative hatred for her, silently watching what she turns into. On the third side, resentment and anger at Maria, her friend, mother, etc. On the fourth, anger and hopelessness towards myself (as the main character) that I am such a loser and can't do anything about it... A lot of feelings, a lot, it's impossible to describe everything... It seems to me there are no games in which you experience so many emotions... That's why, I keep playing this game. There is a lot of negativity in it, but still I play it. The negative in the form of Maria is gradually revealed (she is becoming more liberated, bitchy, beautiful) and it attracts. Plus negatives in the form of Deborah, Megan, Helga... It definitely attracts and attracts... I'm sure if there was a man-like fucker in Deborah's place, the game would have been abandoned a long time ago...
If you like femdom games with a good story (me too) I can't help but advise you (in case you haven't played):
1.) Karlsson's Gambit
2.) FashionBusiness - (this game is not completely devoted to femdom, the protagonist is a woman BUT almost all of the meldom can be bypassed and the plot is very twisted.)

Reactions: fadiraef

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
If you like femdom games with a good story (me too) I can't help but advise you (in case you haven't played):
1.) Karlsson's Gambit
2.) FashionBusiness - (this game is not completely devoted to femdom, the protagonist is a woman BUT almost all of the meldom can be bypassed and the plot is very twisted.)
Thanks. I tried to play the second game. I didn't like her at all, to be honest. In Moving down, the relationships of close people are considered at the very beginning, and these relationships gradually fly to hell, this is the main feature, and the main feelings for this game. There are no "suddenly out of nowhere". All the characters are intertwined, all are connected by relationships, work, life, status... But thanks for the advice. I'll try to find a game first

Reactions: kanma

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

I have some experience using ren'py from college when I worked on a short VN project, but I don't have any idea how to use Daz 3D at the moment. I recently had a very in-depth idea about a pretty unique matriarchal fantasy universe set in the late enlightenment/early industrial era (there are elves, dwarves and typical fantasy races, magic and multiple gods and goddesses, but technology is a bit more advanced than in typical fantasy and the strongest empire in the world is a gynarchic absolute monarchy) and I started writting the Ren'py script for the first act of the game (with plenty of choices, a screen to input the character name and surname, different personality options and counters etc) but for now it's just a text game with a very ambitious concept behind it and probably not enough time on my hands to learn daz and actually release it... :LOL:

Anyway, just wanted to say that I appreciate the recommended threads, (I only used reddit for various ren'py tutorials and starting to learn daz studio without looking for threads here on f95 before) think the daz renders for your game are great (I'd be happy if I could make mine 2/3 as good, as for now I'm a complete noob at daz), and hopefully I will join you in being a femdom game dev one day!

Some of those forum guides really seem useful and related to things I'm currently trying to do (or would have to in the near future if I keep working on the game), so thanks a lot for this post! If you don't mind me using your awesome game's thread for a tiny bit of publicity, anyone who likes femdom games and finds my idea interesting is welcome to send me a private message and I will share with you the basic text-only version of the game I've made thus far - it has already plenty of choices, almost all the gameplay mechanics I currently want to implement, and introduces 2 main characters and quite a bit of the lore and worldbuilding. It's just an interactive story with branching paths right now, (a ren'py VN without art, music or sound effects yet) but I'm curious if people like the concept behind the game, so if there's anyone who would like to try it out and give me some feedback on the writing and/or gameplay mechanics (stats, personality flavours that affect dialogue etc), just send me a pm! :giggle:

Last edited:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks. I tried to play the second game. I didn't like her at all, to be honest. In Moving down, the relationships of close people are considered at the very beginning, and these relationships gradually fly to hell, this is the main feature, and the main feelings for this game. There are no "suddenly out of nowhere". All the characters are intertwined, all are connected by relationships, work, life, status... But thanks for the advice. I'll try to find a game first
Didn't you like it? Well, that's okay. Everyone has their own tastes. I can only say one thing, in the first part, in fact, the plot, the real disclosure of the plot begins in the middle of the 2nd part. There is a very strong psychological dominance on the MC (the MC is literally forced to break down, although he tries to justify that he licks a hairy pussy for 10 bucks) and Cool Lezdom with cool graphics.

As for the downward movement game, I also really like it because of the plot and because of the quality of the graphics. I didn't like Maria at first, but damn it! How does she go to be a domineering and merciless bitch! (For Maria's mother, a separate respect to the developer!)

Reactions: egorka8018

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Guys, does anyone know any other games like Moving down? How many other hard femdom games have I reviewed, there is nothing like it. If someone knows, please tell me. Well, with normal sex (facesitting, cunnilingus, vaginal), and not just golden rain or just bullying and humiliation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan23489

JM24

May 27, 2021
Guys, does anyone know any other games like Moving down? How many other hard femdom games have I reviewed, there is nothing like it. If someone knows, please tell me. Well, with normal sex (facesitting, cunnilingus, vaginal), and not just golden rain or just bullying and humiliation.
You may want to check out Karlsson's Gambit. It is similar in terms of the fetishes involved and it is pretty hardcore. There is no romantic elements as far as I know but it offers a maledom path.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes