egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
You may want to check out Karlsson's Gambit. It is similar in terms of the fetishes involved and it is pretty hardcore. There is no romantic elements as far as I know but it offers a maledom path.
I downloaded it already, I don't really like it... And to be honest, I'm not really friends with English... I don't understand half of it. And it's not interesting to watch just pictures. Thank you for advice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

fatki_chaddi

Oct 18, 2021
Really good game, only thing its missing is a proper walkthrough.

Hope the Dev or someone with experience in making one, upload it soon.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
In this scene, Maria's phrase doesn't fit a little somehow. It looks strange, because in the first choice with Helga (at home), I chose to remain silent, in the second (in the cafe when Maria came) I chose to apologize. What nasty things did someone say to her? And here MC does not even have the opportunity to try to justify himself...

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, but the loan was payed back after all. :)
When, in what part of the game was Dora's credit refunded? I missed something... Strange, I played three times... And I never noticed this fact. MC therefore partly does not leave Maria, because he is afraid of the consequences of a "debtor without a family". If he leaves his wife, he will be permanently locked up in the slave club, because his debt is very large. If we count at the moment when Dora announced the amount (8000 if I'm not mistaken), and after that moment the MC was taken under the handles and brought to Dora's basement three days later, then the amount turns out to be 32,000, plus a fine for going to the police. So the MC is in a "big ass". Heh-heh-heh ;)

Last edited:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
MironY, you didn't think to change the game icon. Something original, instead of a painted girl in a panama hat, a ren'py badge? For example, a mini image of Maria?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes