DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
This is by far the most sadistic game I've seen here, at least it is in my eyes. With every word and every dead by Maria I want to jump through the screen and show her some loving. Oops sarcasm!

Can I assume this will end badly for John, either they kill him or he ends his life?

I know I should give up on this game but MironY, you have me hating these people so much that I'm hoping somewhere in the future you introduce some sort of revenge path. I know you wont but I keep hoping. In my mind I see them all celebrating John's eventual death with no remorse, then all of a sudden John's mother shows up and it turns out that she is secretly the "Top Dog" and it's her turn to enslave Maria and her cohorts. She gets to make them her personal bitches. Now that would make a cool addition, pay back! I guess it's just my fantasy. LOL

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
This is by far the most sadistic game I've seen here, at least it is in my eyes. With every word and every dead by Maria I want to jump through the screen and show her some loving. Oops sarcasm!

Can I assume this will end badly for John, either they kill him or he ends his life?

I know I should give up on this game but MironY, you have me hating these people so much that I'm hoping somewhere in the future you introduce some sort of revenge path. I know you wont but I keep hoping. In my mind I see them all celebrating John's eventual death with no remorse, then all of a sudden John's mother shows up and it turns out that she is secretly the "Top Dog" and it's her turn to enslave Maria and her cohorts. She gets to make them her personal bitches. Now that would make a cool addition, pay back! I guess it's just my fantasy. LOL
I agree, there are a lot of moments when you want to get to them through the screen and cut the throats of each of these bitches. And Helga, and Deborah, and Shiarа, and Dora, and ect... And to arrange for Mariа a very painful and very slow death...In one of the scenes, she said that she did not like it when a dick was shoved into her mouth... Although Maria herself was shoving her leg into MC's mouth at that moment... This suggests some thoughts... But the content of the game will immediately go not to hard femdom, but to horror...:WutFace: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I mean, I love this game as it is and the submissive femdom addict in me certaily loves Maria, but I can't say the revolutionary communist in me wouldn't like your path even more... :LOL: (especially as it's MC's mom that finishes the revenge plot, so technically the game would stay 100% femdom/lezdom too! :LOL:)

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

Did you even read the description of the game before downloading? The dev did warn in the description that you are not part of the target audience. Hell even in the intro, it says "HFG: Hard Femdom game". This is clearly not for everyone. I highly suggest you avoid this game because it'll only get worse for the MC (to the point that it might even get uncomfortable for some parts of the target audience)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Did you even read the description of the game before downloading? The dev did warn in the description that you are not part of the target audience. Hell even in the intro, it says "HFG: Hard Femdom game". This is clearly not for everyone. I highly suggest you avoid this game because it'll only get worse for the MC (to the point that it might even get uncomfortable for some parts of the target audience)
Why yes I did read the OP on this game and as much as I appreciate your warning to find another game, I think I'll keep playing it. But thank you for your concern for my well-being, it's nice to know that you care. I love games where stupid men are weak and play as many as I can find. Some are mild and some are extreme but in the end these guys get what they deserve for being pussys. LOL Still doesn't meant that I can't want revenge on these nasty B's and it doesn't hurt that it's a good story with some extremely sexy ladies.
I mean, I love this game as it is and the submissive femdom addict in me certaily loves Maria, but I can't say the revolutionary communist in me wouldn't like your path even more... :LOL: (especially as it's MC's mom that finishes the revenge plot, so technically the game would stay 100% femdom/lezdom too! :LOL:)
I totally agree, 100% femdom/lezdom. That is a given and would make any revenge even more sweet besides that's what we all play these games for. I won't say that I love Marie but she is HOT.

Oh and egorka8018 a little Horror would be cool too.

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021

speaking of john's funeral though that's such a cool concept tho, i really hope that Miron considers a route where john does not behave well and ends up getting killed in different kinky ways by Maria wouldn't that be such a beautiful ending?!
Please consider it MironY, this game is by far one of the best femdom games ever, big thanks to the game developer for this and also vicious circle is such a great game, too.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
speaking of john's funeral though that's such a cool concept tho, i really hope that Miron considers a route where john does not behave well and ends up getting killed in different kinky ways by Maria wouldn't that be such a beautiful ending?!
Please consider it MironY, this game is by far one of the best femdom games ever, big thanks to the game developer for this and also vicious circle is such a great game, too.
Hey! We all seem to be playing a game with the tag "hard femdom", and not trying to watch a horror movie. Why talk about killing a person, especially an MC? Each of us plays for MC. Personally, when playing this game, I seem to merge with the MC, and perhaps because of this I react sharply to many scenes in the game. If you want nightmares and perverted ones, watch horror movies ("Saw" all parts, "Collector", "Buried", etc.) or play horror genre games...

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Hey! We all seem to be playing a game with the tag "hard femdom", and not trying to watch a horror movie. Why talk about killing a person, especially an MC? Each of us plays for MC. Personally, when playing this game, I seem to merge with the MC, and perhaps because of this I react sharply to many scenes in the game. If you want nightmares and perverted ones, watch horror movies ("Saw" all parts, "Collector", "Buried", etc.) or play horror genre games...
but horror movies are just gory and full of blood i didn't say kill him like that you know
and i connect with the mc too and since im a masochist i enjoy having those things happen to me you know so if you're not a masochist why would you choose this game you know

Reactions: Miron HFG

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
but horror movies are just gory and full of blood i didn't say kill him like that you know
and i connect with the mc too and since im a masochist i enjoy having those things happen to me you know so if you're not a masochist why would you choose this game you know
And in the game, if you (MC) are beaten to death with an iron whip, won't it be a bloody scene?

Reactions: Among Us

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Come on Egor - we all roleplay as MC when we play a game, but that doesn't mean that the mere suggestion of MC dying has anything to do with 'horror' (nobody said he should die gruesomely), and it shouldn't affect you, especially as it's just a suggestion and it's unlikely Miron will even write a path that leads to that...

And in the game, if you (MC) are beaten to death with an iron whip, won't it be a bloody scene?
It would, but it could also be erotically arousing for plenty of subs if that beating with an iron whip is done by a dominant woman who enjoys slowly and painfully ending your life, (which is something you'll never see in gory horror movies) and given that this is a rather dark and hardcore fetish it's almost never done (how often have you seen 'femdom painful torture to death' scenes?), so I can understand why some people would fantasize about it... (as well as about things that could happen in the aftermath of MC's death) You don't have to share their fantasies or like them in the least bit, but it's quite rude to just tell them to watch horror movies instead if they have hardcore fantasies you don't share.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Come on Egor - we all roleplay as MC when we play a game, but that doesn't mean that the mere suggestion of MC dying has anything to do with 'horror' (nobody said he should die gruesomely), and it shouldn't affect you, especially as it's just a suggestion and it's unlikely Miron will even write a path that leads to that...

It would, but it could also be erotically arousing for plenty of subs if that beating with an iron whip is done by a dominant woman who enjoys slowly and painfully ending your life, (which is something you'll never see in gory horror movies) and given that this is a rather dark and hardcore fetish it's almost never done (how often have you seen 'femdom painful torture to death' scenes?), so I can understand why some people would fantasize about it... (as well as about things that could happen in the aftermath of MC's death) You don't have to share their fantasies or like them in the least bit, but it's quite rude to just tell them to watch horror movies instead if they have hardcore fantasies you don't share.
Yes, I also do not exclude the option of the ending, where the MC dies by the hands (or feet) Maria or Helga or even Deborah... And I think that MironY, on the contrary, will write such a scenario. Maybe I'm reacting this way because I like the game itself, I like, in a sense, the feelings that I feel playing this game, but I'm very sorry for MC. Especially realizing that it was Maria, the very person with whom I lived for 9 years... And accept the fact that she can kill me so easily, just enjoying, just like that with a smile... This is what is painful and hard to accept... After all, I am not a stranger to her...

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Yes, I also do not exclude the option of the ending, where the MC dies by the hands (or feet) Maria or Helga or even Deborah... And I think that MironY, on the contrary, will write such a scenario. Maybe I'm reacting this way because I like the game itself, I like, in a sense, the feelings that I feel playing this game, but I'm very sorry for MC. Especially realizing that it was Maria, the very person with whom I lived for 9 years... And accept the fact that she can kill me so easily, just enjoying, just like that with a smile... This is what is painful and hard to accept... After all, I am not a stranger to her...
Maybe I perceive the game too much, I get used to the role of MC too much... Thanks to MironY for that. Sorry for my reaction. In the event of MC's death or murder, I am oppressed by such value and enormous cruelty of Maria towards MC, who has lived with him for so many years, who may even have loved him, whom MC has always supported in any of her whims, to the best of her abilities... I am very offended by her attitude towards MC, precisely in the fact that he is not a stranger to her... She, in the end, can just sell it or give it to someone (Mom, Dora, Shiara, etc.) I was talking about the relationship that turned so much. That Maria has changed so much from a good girl to a fiend... That she went down the path of sadistic desires and lust and bloodlust. If in the beginning I really liked Maria as a character, even with her sadistic habits, now I feel anger and indignation towards her... And in the future, I think these feelings will grow... I just expressed my opinion

Last edited:

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Hmmmm... Blood, guts and gore, that would be a few steps way to far in a game such as this. LOL Anyway joking aside, I personally don't play these games as someone who envisions or even identifies with MC or any other character for that matter. I almost always play as an outsider looking in—It's the voyeur in me that enjoys these and other types of games. I like to watch and most times scream at (not figuratively) characters stupidity. There is a scene in this chapter that I loved, it was when Maria, who had just received MC's contract, called him stupid for being in this mess. Even though I don't like her I agree with her.

BTW, Me not liking a character is a testament to MironY's talent for creating this work of fiction. It takes creativity and talent to enlist emotions from players/readers and that's evident from the discussion above. So my hats of to you Miron and I look forward to being even more annoyed with MC in up-coming chapters.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
When I first started playing this game, I hadn't been playing Femdom games for long and I always found it hard to understand what it really means. By Femdom a lot of them are very similar and then some were pretty hardcore and then some even had choices for the male mc to have a Dom path which I really liked as it was something new for me. So, if this had been my first Femdom game I know I would have thought hmmz this is really a game about women being extremely cruel but not just that humiliating the mc and verbal and physically and mentally. I might have thought that is what Femdom games mean. And most likely never played another one as this kind of story slash game does nothing positive for me in fact it does the opposite. But it's not meant to be this cruel or sadistic in most Femdom games. The dev has made up their mind what kind of game they want and just used Femdom as a way to tell the story he wants. So, I have written other things about this game and read a lot of messages here about what ppl think. I have read but this is unhealthy for the mc real Femdom isn't like this and of course slavery etc... it just can't be and all those ppl are right and others that said similar things about the game like how stupid the mc is for doing what he does and that most choices mean very little or it's like choosing from a nightmare or hell for the mc. And I myself really wanted there to be a loving but Femdom path, even with the main story the dev wants to tell. But now I and I hope all other ppl that play this game can understand this story starting with a loving couple which I have never seen in a Femdom game before and still haven't, is what makes it so much more painful and cruel and sadistic. And him making stupid choices even when you try other options it all leads down one path and that is the path the dev wants. They are just telling the story they want, and all norms or other things ppl might think should apply don't and won't. So, it is a great game if what you want is what the dev is creating an unrealistic sadistic world of cruelty to men and humiliation, etc... you will love it and it is clearly a passion project as otherwise, the dev would have tried to appeal to a broader base of ppl and players. I have spoken with them, but I am trying not to quote the dev's messages as I feel what they message me and I them privately should stay that way. I truly hate the fact that there isn't a loving Femdom path for this game as it is the only one that I have seen that looks like it could have one, and I feel should have had it as an option. Now all I do is skip the story until I find sex scenes and hopefully ones I like. Well, that's all I have to say on it, and anyone who is playing this for the first time and maybe Femdom games for the first time I hope this helps with what you will find in the game and that most Femdom games aren't like this. Still praying for the day, the dev makes another game hopefully with what I have said a loving Femdom path, but I truly doubt it.

Last edited:

george_rage

Sep 1, 2020
Доброго дня! Я как понимаю ты носитель русского языка! Респект, крутая игра, Сюжет интересный надеюсь продолжаться будет как можно дольше! А не мог бы ты сделать Бусти, хотелось бы донатить время от времени но не могу на патреон донат кинуть.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes