jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Well, maybe I just need to cooperate with good programmers (such as MironY, or Mr.Moonmy for example) to write a script and create games:ROFLMAO:
To be honest, I have some ideas for creating a game around the world of Mortal Kombat... But due to the lack of any programming skills and free time, this is not feasible...
[/QUOTE
maybe you can think beyond game industry and create movies like that you know. there is a huge lack of movies like these :ROFLMAO:

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
I don't know, it's weird. I usually like all kinds of femdom games, even pretty extreme ones, but ones like this one and something like [Estate : Dominate], make me more annoyed about the girls than excited. I just wanna beat the shit out of these spoiled c*nts. Like holy shit, the husband is single-handedly carries the family, doing his best and working his ass off, and this bitch has the audacity to complain and blame him? Bruh

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I want to share one feeling, maybe someone has similar feelings: when starting the game in the main menu (this applies to both Moving down and a new Vicious circle on the ren'py engine), music sounds, which personally causes me some strange feeling... I can't describe it... As if mesmerizing... no... Just going through the MironY games, I know roughly what I'm going to get, what feelings, I understand what kind of game it is... And, damn it... I do not know how to describe it... When I hear the music of the main menu, something inside shrinks, boils, worries, as if jitters begin... Depressing and fascinating at the same time... It's a strange feeling... MironY, how do you do it? The way you choose all the components for your games is just amazing...

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I want to share one feeling, maybe someone has similar feelings: when starting the game in the main menu (this applies to both Moving down and a new Vicious circle on the ren'py engine), music sounds, which personally causes me some strange feeling... I can't describe it... As if mesmerizing... no... Just going through the MironY games, I know roughly what I'm going to get, what feelings, I understand what kind of game it is... And, damn it... I do not know how to describe it... When I hear the music of the main menu, something inside shrinks, boils, worries, as if jitters begin... Depressing and fascinating at the same time...
That's true art and what it does to one's soul you're describing there! ;)

This game is definitely a bit of an emotional rollercoaster and not for the faint of heart as it seems to be headed in some pretty dark directions, (not that femdom games like Domina, KG or darktoz's ones do not have even darker undertones, with some of the characters in those games treating the death and sufferting of men as completely insignificant, but I believe some people are discomfited by how this game progresses from a rather realistic vanilla relationship into a deeper and darker pitfall for MC seemingly with every update - it's the original comfortable realism/familiarity of the world that slowly morphs into a female supremacist elitist conspiracy and a relationship where MC becomes nothing but a powerless slave to Maria that I think crosses the line for some people, not the fact that it merely depicts a few hard femdom scenes, as many other games do that... :unsure:) but wherever the story ends I love the moral dillemas and complicated feelings this game makes you experience if you attempt to roleplay as MC, both towards Maria and other characters like Helga or Deborah, so I'm in for the long ride and looking forward to what MironY will do with this game!

And based on that post of yours, I'm guessing you have a very complex relationship with this game and will not be able to stop yourself from playing all of it even though you find Maria and the organization she is becoming part of morally repugnant. (which you are right that she/it is) I enjoy the erotic fantasy of being put in such a hopeless position and socially humiliated time and time again by people who, if they were of the sex I am not attracted to, I would positively resent and hate with my whole being, (I still despise their morals of course, but that actually makes MC's humiliation, debasement and enslavement by them hotter and more enjoyable in some ways) whereas you I suspect have even more convoluted reasons why you still feel drawn to MironY's work, but we're both hooked and not going away!

Finally, I also think it's honestly a hallmark of good and passionate writing if a game manages to put players through such an emotional mangle (as the one you described above) and makes one crave in anticipation that same sentimentally-ambiguous experience even when just opening the menu, and that's something you'll never get from shallow fetish-service games without a proper story/narrative...

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
[
Unfortunately, I'm an absolute zero in programming, so I'm not capable of creating games.
LAKueiJin To be honest, I didn't understand your smile on my post about the inability to create games. Does this mean that you also don't understand programming? Or does it mean that you could help?

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
That's true art and what it does to one's soul you're describing there! ;)

This game is definitely a bit of an emotional rollercoaster and not for the faint of heart as it seems to be headed in some pretty dark directions, (not that femdom games like Domina, KG or darktoz's ones do not have even darker undertones, with some of the characters in those games treating the death and sufferting of men as completely insignificant, but I believe some people are discomfited by how this game progresses from a rather realistic vanilla relationship into a deeper and darker pitfall for MC seemingly with every update - it's the original comfortable realism/familiarity of the world that slowly morphs into a female supremacist elitist conspiracy and a relationship where MC becomes nothing but a powerless slave to Maria that I think crosses the line for some people, not the fact that it merely depicts a few hard femdom scenes, as many other games do that... :unsure:) but wherever the story ends I love the moral dillemas and complicated feelings this game makes you experience if you attempt to roleplay as MC, both towards Maria and other characters like Helga or Deborah, so I'm in for the long ride and looking forward to what MironY will do with this game!

And based on that post of yours, I'm guessing you have a very complex relationship with this game and will not be able to stop yourself from playing all of it even though you find Maria and the organization she is becoming part of morally repugnant. (which you are right that she/it is) I enjoy the erotic fantasy of being put in such a hopeless position and socially humiliated time and time again by people who, if they were of the sex I am not attracted to, I would positively resent and hate with my whole being, (I still despise their morals of course, but that actually makes MC's humiliation, debasement and enslavement by them hotter and more enjoyable in some ways) whereas you I suspect have even more convoluted reasons why you still feel drawn to MironY's work, but we're both hooked and not going away!

Finally, I also think it's honestly a hallmark of good and passionate writing if a game manages to put players through such an emotional mangle (as the one you described above) and makes one crave in anticipation that same sentimentally-ambiguous experience even when just opening the menu, and that's something you'll never get from shallow fetish-service games without a proper story/narrative...
And yes, here you have definitely noticed about the experiences. After all, those, even short scenes where MC and Maria met, where he comforts her during her father's illness... Even if these short dramatic moments from their life together strongly immerse me in the role of a presenter... I love her to madness, I'm going through her father's illness with Maria, I tell myself that I'm ready for anything so that my beloved girl doesn't get upset and cry... And what is happening in our relationship now, it scares, depresses, breaks... But at the same time it attracts and attracts... What will be, and how severe will be my final "sentence". How low I'll be... What kind of sadism, what cruel experiments and tortures (moral and physical), what kind of values Maria is ready for. Do you want to tie her up and ask a lot of questions? For what? Did I deserve it all? I described these issues in one of my posts earlier... Thank you for sharing your opinion and understanding too...

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
[

LAKueiJin To be honest, I didn't understand your smile on my post about the inability to create games. Does this mean that you also don't understand programming? Or does it mean that you could help?
Neither really - sorry for not explaining that! I sympathize with you having good ideas for games (like the one described in your post about Maria taking revenge on a runaway MC) and not knowing how to code, as I used to be the same for a long time. I don't know proper programing now either, although I do know how to use ren'py, which is a pretty easy-to-learn program that you can use to make visual novels, and I started working on a femdom game project, although sometimes I have very little free time and still plenty of things to learn.

Anyway, that "Hey there!" like was just meant to express sympathy, but more seriously if you ever want to make a game of your own plenty of devs, even succesful ones like TessSadist, started as mere users on these forums, so it's not impossible to learn how and do it without any prior coding experience if you really put your mind to it!

Reactions: egorka8018

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Ok I have to say this game is way out of proportion! The game takes place in what I could tell real world. So slaver is illegal in this game. All the options in the game the player is just screwed either way. Mixing marriage and slavery together that's just screwed up! I ended up having no affection for the players wife or anyone for that matter because every option was pathetically screwed. I mean, I understand that this is a femdom game but worst of the worst. You have to ease the player into it not just make ultimatums. The way the author wrote the script, I saw several times where the player could have turned the tables on both his wife and Audry (his wife's best friend and boss like the time the way she talked to him in the office. The player's character could have easily filed a complain against her and and got a pension from the hire ups. She would have been fired and his wife for blackmailing him after and threatening him could have gone to jail and fired from her job and any logical person in a standard world would have done the same.

It's one thing if the wife just came clean to her husband and told the truth from the start how she liked to get off and wanted to do those types of things with her husband and he willingly accepts because he loves his wife and wants her happy, but a whole another thing his own wife blackmailing him. I understand also that the city they're in is mostly corrupted as well but from what I've read and understand most of the things occur in this city in the current story is corrupt, so the player could have gone easily outside the city to report on it and start a major investigation and I'm sure allot or if not all of the populace would have been detained probably would have formed temp prisons to keep them locked in because of the lack of beds in real prisons. I definitely can tell that this game was not well thought out before the development of the game!

Last edited:

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Ok I have to say this game is way out of proportion! The game takes place in what I could tell real world. So slaver is illegal in this game. All the options in the game the player is just screwed either way. Mixing marriage and slavery together that's just screwed up! I ended up having no affection for the players wife or anyone for that matter because every option was pathetically screwed. I mean, I understand that this is a femdom game but worst of the worst. You have to ease the player into it not just make ultimatums. The way the author wrote the script, I saw several times where the player could have turned the tables on both his wife and Audry (his wife's best friend and boss like the time the way she talked to him in the office. The player's character could have easily filed a complain against her and and got a pension from the hire ups. She would have been fired and his wife for blackmailing him after and threatening him could have gone to jail and fired from her job and any logical person in a standard world would have done the same.

It's one thing if the wife just came clean to her husband and told the truth from the start how she liked to get off and wanted to do those types of things with her husband and he willingly accepts because he loves his wife and wants her happy, but a whole another thing his own wife blackmailing him. I understand also that the city they're in is mostly corrupted as well but from what I've read and understand most of the things occur in this city in the current story is corrupt, so the player could have gone easily outside the city to report on it and start a major investigation and I'm sure allot or if not all of the populace would have been detained probably would have formed temp prisons to keep them locked in because of the lack of beds in real prisons. I definitely can tell that this game was not well thought out before the development of the game!
well you can't file a complaint because the police system is totally corrupt as we saw in the game so your point is not valid second of all it's a game for masochists so it's such a good feeling when you don't have a choice and submit rather than willingly submitting, so your second point is also not valid, if anything there has been a lot of thought for the game before starting this project why is everybody nagging about this whole forced femdom thing it's the theme of the game it's a forced femdom game and it's extreme. it's not that extreme actually at least not yet so what's all the nagging

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Been reading all the comments and are just wondering what the comments would have been if the roles were changed, Maria the slave and the Husband the dom with all his friends? Just wondering if fantacies so dark is really enjoyable for people. Myself will never be able to hurt the person i am suppose to love like this.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Been reading all the comments and are just wondering what the comments would have been if the roles were changed, Maria the slave and the Husband the dom with all his friends? Just wondering if fantacies so dark is really enjoyable for people. Myself will never be able to hurt the person i am suppose to love like this.
There are 1226 male dom games available here. What was your question again?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes