Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Доброго дня! Я как понимаю ты носитель русского языка! Респект, крутая игра, Сюжет интересный надеюсь продолжаться будет как можно дольше! А не мог бы ты сделать Бусти, хотелось бы донатить время от времени но не могу на патреон донат кинуть.
I had to google this so I could understand it as English is meant to be used here but I wanted to see what was said so here it is from google. Good day! I understand you are a native speaker of Russian! Respect, cool game, the plot is interesting I hope to continue as long as possible! And could you do Busi, I would like to donate from time to time but I cannot on patreon donate throw. I hope you can support the game it's a great game even if it's missing something I want in it.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
At some moments, it seems that Maria still has at least a little bit of humanity and compassion towards her husband... There is even a very small hope for a more humane attitude towards MC... (I even had tears... here) Screenshot_2022-07-12-09-54-47-09_9f7f1896930d6d0688db9fd47e9b240d.jpg Screenshot_2022-07-12-09-54-57-12_9f7f1896930d6d0688db9fd47e9b240d.jpg Screenshot_2022-07-12-09-55-08-63_9f7f1896930d6d0688db9fd47e9b240d.jpg But after these phrases of seemingly compassion and mercy, in the subsequent scenes everything rolls in the ass! Screenshot_2022-07-12-09-55-55-47_9f7f1896930d6d0688db9fd47e9b240d.jpg Screenshot_2022-07-12-09-56-32-84_9f7f1896930d6d0688db9fd47e9b240d.jpg It's like being stabbed... Pain and oppression... Hatred, sudden anger towards Maria, and a great desire to strangle her right in this bed! MironY, you play hard on feelings, very hard... I don't know any such game... Psychologist, fuck...

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkP and Arryn

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
MironY, how many parts of "Moving down" do you plan to do in total? Somewhere in the comments I saw five, but you also said that this is not accurate. Are you planning to make it bigger?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
6 chapters + epilogues for different endings
Endings from choices made. minted, there are 2 ending types I'm hoping for.

First is the MC finally stands up, says FUCK YOU to Maria and walks away from her to start his life over, hopefully with him realising how Lisa feels about him and they start over together, or he tries a new possible life with Jennifer if i earned her respect.

Second is simple, he accepts his place as a slave to women, but give the players a bit of freedom, give us the option to choose who will take ownership of him, from either Maria or Helga to Megan or even Dora.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Endings from choices made. minted, there are 2 ending types I'm hoping for.

First is the MC finally stands up, says FUCK YOU to Maria and walks away from her to start his life over, hopefully with him realising how Lisa feels about him and they start over together, or he tries a new possible life with Jennifer if i earned her respect.

Second is simple, he accepts his place as a slave to women, but give the players a bit of freedom, give us the option to choose who will take ownership of him, from either Maria or Helga to Megan or even Dora.
Your first ending, which you suggested, is already impossible, MC if he says "Fuck you" and tries to leave Maria, he will simply be killed by the guys from their office who accompanied him to Dora once... And Maria made it clear to MC that he was her slave, because he owed her a huge amount of money... And besides, Maria already has no warm feelings or compassion towards MC. Maria has now even made the slave Deborah (I don't even remember her name) higher than her own husband (already a slave) ... the MC crawls on all fours, and the new slave is just like a servant. So there is no hope for such an outcome.
And the second one is quite possible, the only question is what kind of sadism and what kind of experiments Maria is still capable of in relation to MC (and there are a lot of possibilities in fact: from just humiliation and flogging, to cruel cutting of eggs, beating to a pulp, or even maybe just a slow and painful death of MC in front of her "cheerful" friends, just to please dear guests).

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Your first ending, which you suggested, is already impossible, MC if he says "Fuck you" and tries to leave Maria, he will simply be killed by the guys from their office who accompanied him to Dora once... And Maria made it clear to MC that he was her slave, because he owed her a huge amount of money... And besides, Maria already has no warm feelings or compassion towards MC. Maria has now even made the slave Deborah (I don't even remember her name) higher than her own husband (already a slave) ... the MC crawls on all fours, and the new slave is just like a servant. So there is no hope for such an outcome.
And the second one is quite possible, the only question is what kind of sadism and what kind of experiments Maria is still capable of in relation to MC (and there are a lot of possibilities in fact: from just humiliation and flogging, to cruel cutting of eggs, beating to a pulp, or even maybe just a slow and painful death of MC in front of her "cheerful" friends, just to please dear guests).
I wholeheartedly agree on both points. I don't see anyway our beloved idiot, I mean MC, gets a happy ending. He's dug a hole so deep that he could never climb out off it. But if for some weird twist of fate he did, I would be disappointed in MironY for giving him a pass when MC deserves none. I think his fate is sealed!

I do hope that there is an ending where Maria becomes a slave and experiences what she has put her ex through. Pay back baby! LOL

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I wholeheartedly agree on both points. I don't see anyway our beloved idiot, I mean MC, gets a happy ending. He's dug a hole so deep that he could never climb out off it. But if for some weird twist of fate he did, I would be disappointed in MironY for giving him a pass when MC deserves none. I think his fate is sealed!

I do hope that there is an ending where Maria becomes a slave and experiences what she has put her ex through. Pay back baby! LOL
Judging by the first game of MironY (vicious circle) I very much doubt that there will be a reckoning with Maria for all her bullying and humiliation towards MC. Alex and Luna's business is doing well and thriving, and they maintain the entire network of slave clubs throughout the south... And here, I think that even the death of MC will not change Maria. She will probably finish off MC with pleasure and a smile, and perhaps she will continue to mock MC for the rest of his worthless life. And she will continue to follow a path full of sadistic desires, entertainment and the absence of any prohibitions...

And on one point I disagree with you: any person does not deserve such treatment to himself, even if he is not particularly smart. Maria, in my opinion, should somehow relate to MC, for all the years of their life together, and for all his, albeit small, support and love during their marriage. Maria herself did not really honestly take on this position, which Deborah threw at her. Maria's sudden leap up, sudden power and permissiveness turned her from a normal girl into a sadist, a maniac, into a real fiend of hell...

Last edited:
Reactions: jameshds

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Judging by the first game of MironY (vicious circle) I very much doubt that there will be a reckoning with Maria for all her bullying and humiliation towards MC. Alex and Luna's business is doing well and thriving, and they maintain the entire network of slave clubs throughout the south... And here, I think that even the death of MC will not change Maria. She will probably finish off MC with pleasure and a smile, and perhaps she will continue to mock MC for the rest of his worthless life. And she will continue to follow a path full of sadistic desires, entertainment and the absence of any prohibitions...

And on one point I disagree with you: any person does not deserve such treatment to himself, even if he is not particularly smart. Maria, in my opinion, should somehow relate to MC, for all the years of their life together, and for all his, albeit small, support and love during their marriage. Maria herself did not really honestly take on this position, which Deborah threw at her. Maria's sudden leap up, sudden power and permissiveness turned her from a normal girl into a sadist, a maniac, into a real fiend of hell...
it's so exciting to read every line of your comments. the description of the game is so hot and exciting hope your predictions will happen in the real game

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
it's so exciting to read every line of your comments. the description of the game is so hot and exciting hope your predictions will happen in the real game
Thank you, of course. I didn't expect that I would have fans here (joke). But I'm just guessing what might be next in the game. And to be honest, at the moment, I would like the game, at least a little, to be able to turn in the "MC direction". Let's say that I (MC) find a sleeping pill or some kind of drug to knock Maria out for a while (but then this fucking Rita is a maid, so she is too). Using this, I find money. I tie Maria (and Rita) to chairs in the kitchen, gag them both so they don't scream, smash all the phones in the house, and calmly wait until Maria wakes up. Then, I ask a few simple questions to Maria to find out and understand her motivation. "For what? Why is this attitude towards me? Did I really deserve such treatment for all nine years of living together? Did I deserve this for supporting you when your father was dying? Did I deserve this for trying to indulge you in everything? For the fact that I have loved and worshipped you all this time? For finally supporting you and your decision in front of Deborah when she offered you a position in the company? For this? Yeah, I wasn't always a superhero, sorry about that... Yes, we didn't always have money, so I took out a loan so that you wouldn't need anything, because I didn't know what your salary would be... Okay. I won't wait for your answers. Anyway, our life and our marriage was a huge mistake. My stupid mistake. It's my own fault. But, Masha, please think while you're sitting here, did I really deserve all this nightmare that you gave me? And I'm coming out in now, filing for divorce, and to the airport. I leave this country. After all, knowing you, you will not let me live on in peace. And please don't look for me. Even though I still love you, it's impossible to erase all the warm feelings in one fell swoop, but I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. I'm sorry again for everything. I hope I never see you again. Live your life, develop your "talents", make experiments without me... Goodbye. And be happy in "your world".

But this, or at least a similar ending, apparently is not planned by MironY... The MC in his game should be a worm, a dog, furniture, toilet, shit... Anything but a person... In any case. And it's sad if that's the only choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Thank you, of course. I didn't expect that I would have fans here (joke). But I'm just guessing what might be next in the game. And to be honest, at the moment, I would like the game, at least a little, to be able to turn in the "MC direction". Let's say that I (MC) find a sleeping pill or some kind of drug to knock Maria out for a while (but then this fucking Rita is a maid, so she is too). Using this, I find money. I tie Maria (and Rita) to chairs in the kitchen, gag them both so they don't scream, smash all the phones in the house, and calmly wait until Maria wakes up. Then, I ask a few simple questions to Maria to find out and understand her motivation. "For what? Why is this attitude towards me? Did I really deserve such treatment for all nine years of living together? Did I deserve this for supporting you when your father was dying? Did I deserve this for trying to indulge you in everything? For the fact that I have loved and worshipped you all this time? For finally supporting you and your decision in front of Deborah when she offered you a position in the company? For this? Yeah, I wasn't always a superhero, sorry about that... Yes, we didn't always have money, so I took out a loan so that you wouldn't need anything, because I didn't know what your salary would be... Okay. I won't wait for your answers. Anyway, our life and our marriage was a huge mistake. My stupid mistake. It's my own fault. But, Masha, please think while you're sitting here, did I really deserve all this nightmare that you gave me? And I'm coming out in now, filing for divorce, and to the airport. I leave this country. After all, knowing you, you will not let me live on in peace. And please don't look for me. Even though I still love you, it's impossible to erase all the warm feelings in one fell swoop, but I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. I'm sorry again for everything. I hope I never see you again. Live your life, develop your "talents", make experiments without me... Goodbye. And be happy in "your world".

But this, or at least a similar ending, apparently is not planned by MironY... The MC in his game should be a worm, a dog, furniture, toilet, shit... Anything but a person... In any case. And it's sad if that's the only choice.
wow that's quite a scenario, you're quite good at creating stories wow! the more endings included in the game the better, but this is not my type of ending i guess :) . last two lines are my endings of course

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019

To be honest, I suddenly had an idea for this alternative ending (the chance of which is 0.0000000001%). MironY can make the next game... With the title "Moving down Requiem" for example... Maria, with all the connections and methods available to her, still finds her runaway husband in another country, finds people, pays them money, and they by deception, blackmail or some other way MC is brought back to Maria. MC naturally does not guess anything until the last moment, until he falls into the hands of his beloved ex-wife... And what will happen next, uuuuh... I think MironY will be able to develop the script...:FacePalm:In fact, Maria doesn't need MC, but revenge for running away, revenge for disobedience, revenge for such audacity, how he dared to behave with his Mistress... A matter of principle.

Last edited:

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
To be honest, I suddenly had an idea for this alternative ending (the chance of which is 0.0000000001%). MironY can make the next game... With the title "Moving down Requiem" for example... Maria, with all the connections and methods available to her, still finds her runaway husband in another country, finds people, pays them money, and they by deception, blackmail or some other way MC is brought back to Maria. MC naturally does not guess anything until the last moment, until he falls into the hands of his beloved ex-wife... And what will happen next, uuuuh... I think MironY will be able to develop the script...:FacePalm:In fact, Maria doesn't need MC, but revenge for running away, revenge for disobedience, revenge for such audacity, how he dared to behave with his Mistress... A matter of principle.
It would certainly beat the simple 'Game Over' sudden end when you choose to leave her.

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
ohh cool i like that keep it up maybe you'll be creating games someday and we can enjoy your hot stories :)

Reactions: LAKueiJin
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes