kanma

Mar 27, 2018
This game is the perfect male fantasy! I like the every bit of it but the debt part, I would prefer without it but it did not spoil the game for me. Great visuals, top notch content and maturity, cant wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Among Us

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
you've got a great game, but if you want more attention, you should change the banner image on f95 in your main post to attract more players

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
You could simply ask to me why the game is boring. Instead, you said things like don't express your opinion when you don't like a game. I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry for that, but you were the one who started the discussion. Also, I wouldn't know if the game was boring until I played it, and just because it's free doesn't mean I can't criticize it. The situation is different from what you said, you clearly told me that negative comments should not be made and when I reply to this, you said that I cannot accept your comment. And yes, according to my logic, of course you can say your opinion, but you can't interfere with how I comment.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 3 Part 2
Size 191 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
It would also be possible to make one of the endings so that Lisa, until the last moment, seemed to be the only "ray of light" for the main character in his slave life, and at the last moment, Lisa turned out to be the same bitch, and made a very skillful kind of loving, so that the main character was even more painful from the realization that he turns out to be no one I need an understanding of my hopelessness. And Lisa started using it as well, and perhaps even harder than Maria, Helga, Maria's Friend, Megan, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: FDMuser and noway1

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
It would also be possible to make one of the endings so that Lisa, until the last moment, seemed to be the only "ray of light" for the main character in his slave life, and at the last moment, Lisa turned out to be the same bitch, and made a very skillful kind of loving, so that the main character was even more painful from the realization that he turns out to be no one I need an understanding of my hopelessness. And Lisa started using it as well, and perhaps even harder than Maria, Helga, Maria's Friend, Megan, etc
On one hand, this is something I'd like as femdom fan. On the other hand, I believe that some "normal behavior" people as contrast, amplifies the intensity of those evil women.
There are (femdom) games that desperately try to offer a lot of distinguishable characters, but seem not to be able to. I assume part of it for some femdom games is because there are just dozens of women in the range between evil and very evil. (With similar mind set, approaches and set of fetishes).
The characters are like songs of the same band. They try to create a lot of unique tracks, but nevertheless, in the end they all sound similar. If you like that band, it is okay anyways, but most of the playlist out there probably contain a mixture.

So I'm already looking forward what happens with the relationship with Lisa, when the chastity for MC will be in place.
Maybe Lisa can be a contrast, which only leads to mild femdom. But if he will become her toilet slave as well, you won't see me complaining. :LOL: Maybe she has just a very different approach to trick the MC in this sub-role. Would appreciate to see that.

By the way, I believe "Moving Down" left out a big chance between part 1 and 2. I'd had loved to see quite some time, where Maria explores femdom elements. Maybe only some more cowgirl with different stages of bondage, like hand-cuffs, ropes and a slow intensification of their own needs, becoming more controlling and demanding in bed, but still with regular sex. Instead Marias whishes jumped very fast from husband to slave.
Maybe Lisa can fill the light-femdom gap in the end. I mean, this game is my favorite one and I'm a big fan of hard core endings, like in Vicious Circle. I'm already curious, if we will see a third game of Mirony, which reserves even more time for the character development transition to femdom.

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes