FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I found some grammatical errors.

Grammar errors are marked in red.
What I would write differently is marked in green.

I'm not sure if this is not correct, but I would not put these commas - orange.

Reactions: Miron HFG

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Another mistake (the first two pictures from above for understanding the dialogue, the mistake is in the 3rd picture).

Reactions: Miron HFG

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I found the game boring and that's my opinion. If you're uncomfortable with different opinions, maybe it's because you're not mature enough. You better get used to it, you'll see it a lot when you grow up :D
I found your comment boring and that's my opinion. It's okay not liking a game, but why do you guys have to tell us? Grown ups just go away and search something else.

Last edited:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Будет возможность завести роман с другим мужчиной
[СПОЙЛЕР] Начало этих отношений уже произошло. Ты должна была согласиться потанцевать с Грегором на вечеринке у Алекса.[/СПОЙЛЕР]

Я с вами не согласен. Выбор определит, какая судьба ждет МС. Плохая, очень плохая или ужасная... ;)
so there won't be a happy ending? Will all men become slaves? And the main character will not have the opportunity to solve all his problems and return to normal life? Leave his bitch wife and build a normal healthy relationship with Lisa, who loves him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
so there won't be a happy ending? Will all men become slaves? And the main character will not have the opportunity to solve all his problems and return to normal life? Leave his bitch wife and build a normal healthy relationship with Lisa, who loves him?
I agree, I'm hoping the ending be choice driven.

He could fully accept his place as a slave to Maria, Helga and Deborah, become Megan's permanent lackey or become Dora's new favourite slave.

Or he could finally say FUCK YOU to them and walk away from it all, and try to start over with Lisa, or Jennifer (provided you stood up for yourself at the gym, when the muscle thug tries to get you off the weight-lift machine)

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
I found your comment boring and that's my opinion. It's okay not liking a game, but why do you guys have to tell us? Grown ups just go away and search something else.
One of the purposes of the forum is to be able to express our opinions. After playing a game, we express our positive or negative opinions about the game. You only want positive opinions about games to be shared, and that's illogical and pointless. You don't make the rules here and if you can say that you like the game, someone else can say that i don't like the game. The maturity here is mental and you still can't handle it.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
One of the purposes of the forum is to be able to express our opinions. After playing a game, we express our positive or negative opinions about the game. You only want positive opinions about games to be shared, and that's illogical and pointless. You don't make the rules here and if you can say that you like the game, someone else can say that i don't like the game. The maturity here is mental and you still can't handle it.
Maturity expresses itself by adding a reason. Just telling "it is boring" is not helpfull for anybody. It's just pointless. Especially when you are not able yourself to accept the opinion of others, but calling it a mental problem. So far you are simply rude. This game is for free but you still have to complain and to offend other people. Mature would be to go ahead an look for something "not boring", but you keep wasting your time.
And according to your logic I have every right to tell you my opinion concerning your comment without being insulted.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
It's simple. Thank you for your "comment" about game being boring to you. Now be mature and leave. So that we can discuss the game here...

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
It's simple. Thank you for your "comment" about game being boring to you. Now be mature and leave. So that we can discuss the game here...
I'm not going to ask you if i leave or not. If you want to discuss the game, you will not attract the comments about the game to different places and you will be open to negative comments. Now be mature and respect other opinions.

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
Maturity expresses itself by adding a reason. Just telling "it is boring" is not helpfull for anybody. It's just pointless. Especially when you are not able yourself to accept the opinion of others, but calling it a mental problem. So far you are simply rude. This game is for free but you still have to complain and to offend other people. Mature would be to go ahead an look for something "not boring", but you keep wasting your time.
And according to your logic I have every right to tell you my opinion concerning your comment without being insulted.
You could simply ask to me why the game is boring. Instead, you said things like don't express your opinion when you don't like a game. I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry for that, but you were the one who started the discussion. Also, I wouldn't know if the game was boring until I played it, and just because it's free doesn't mean I can't criticize it. The situation is different from what you said, you clearly told me that negative comments should not be made and when I reply to this, you said that I cannot accept your comment. And yes, according to my logic, of course you can say your opinion, but you can't interfere with how I comment.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
You could simply ask to me why the game is boring. Instead, you said things like don't express your opinion when you don't like a game. I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry for that, but you were the one who started the discussion. Also, I wouldn't know if the game was boring until I played it, and just because it's free doesn't mean I can't criticize it. The situation is different from what you said, you clearly told me that negative comments should not be made and when I reply to this, you said that I cannot accept your comment. And yes, according to my logic, of course you can say your opinion, but you can't interfere with how I comment.
Whatever your intention was, but people who just start with "game is annoying" do not appear as looking out for a meaningful discussion. If you want to discuss something, start with a discussion.
People who start with "game is annoying" most of the time are just not into the kinks of the game. In this case, discussion is useless anyway and the real audience of this game is annoyed by comments that look like yours.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Isn't that a happy ending? ;)
Leave his bitch wife and build a normal healthy relationship with Lisa, who loves him. And start living a normal free life. In my opinion, this should be a happy ending! And if this whole underground team: the bitch wife, all her friends, the mayor, the Minister of Defense, were arrested and put in jail for all their actions, and they were treated in prison the same way, it would be a perfect happy ending. Or, for example, when the main character is at the very bottom, the wife suddenly realized that she did not need such a world, and she really loves her husband very much and took him home as an equal. It seems to me there must be some good ending. And not only bad, very bad and terrible. The player must have a choice of which ending he wants to see. This is my opinion. After all, in fact, the player was not given a choice when taking a loan from Dora. And if he hadn't taken it, he wouldn't have had such tough problems. At some point, the main character could just walk away from his scum wife

Last edited:

Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
Whatever your intention was, but people who just start with "game is annoying" do not appear as looking out for a meaningful discussion. If you want to discuss something, start with a discussion.
People who start with "game is annoying" most of the time are just not into the kinks of the game. In this case, discussion is useless anyway and the real audience of this game is annoyed by comments that look like yours.
You're right, I should have explained why it was annoying or boring. It's a mistake and I admit that already. The situation I'm dealing with here is comments like this: "We dont want to see or dont share with us negative comments about the game.", and that's why the discussion dragged on. Thank you for your constructive and civilized comment. We can end it here so we don't bother other people any more.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes