Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
they do whine a lot for being this supposed "Alpha"
LOL, I did it deliberately. Its just a stupid game. I never take these things seriously. I think its just hilarious that Frosty2000 totally fell into it and went all alpha on me. Everyone has that moment where they make the comment "Well if I was that guy." Honestly it fits. A guy posting something that he knows will trigger people. Then he sits back while they attempt to "humiliate" him.

Taadaa total male humiliation. Get it? I got a great laugh out of it. Thanks again Frosty2000 for making my day.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
LOL, I did it deliberately. Its just a stupid game. I never take these things seriously. I think its just hilarious that Frosty2000 totally fell into it and went all alpha on me. Everyone has that moment where they make the comment "Well if I was that guy." Honestly it fits. A guy posting something that he knows will trigger people. Then he sits back while they attempt to "humiliate" him.

Taadaa total male humiliation. Get it? I got a great laugh out of it. Thanks again Frosty2000 for making my day.
Nah I don't get it. I guess your comments make more sense in your head than to other people reading them. Anyway time to move on. ;)

Madgriff0131

Jun 4, 2021
You know I really like your VN, but give us guys a break. How about giving us an out for the relationship! At least give him some sort of backbone. I mean he married the woman and she completly turns on him! My wife did that I'm gone! Make her think about how she was treating him. Then leave it up to her choices to be able to get him back or forever go down as a dumb lacey bitch. Good luck but I'm not touching this one again.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this game has gone down so low that it will never go up again. Seriously, i like the sexual domination part but the story in the background doesn't make sense.
It's always the same when someone write such a story and can't hold it and goes bananas !!
This whole story could have been ten times more interesting if the dev would have kept it believable.
What is the more exciting in that kind of stuff it's when the dominated does it on it's own, he may need some brute force to accept it in the beginning then when he founds the kink out of it, we reach the nirvana!
Here it's completely forced in a stupid way and the MC is a total idiot and that kills all the fun in my opinion.
That kind of stuff needs to keep some balance between beeing forced and enjoying it, otherwise it's not bdsm anymore but just simple torture and well it may satisfy some people but not me.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Liked the game but i do hope its not only 1 kind of femdom route where Maria(your wife) is super dominant and might become a sadist or the crueler side of the femdom.

I hope there's a route in the future that might make her more of a "loving" femdom woman so that people can manage to reach that route.

You can make it happen by making some important choices tally up till the points reach the limit which will decide on what kind of a Dominating woman Maria will become, will she become a harsh one or a loving one?

Looking forward to the future contents and i hope such a route is in your plans to make in the future.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Well this game has gone down so low that it will never go up again. Seriously, i like the sexual domination part but the story in the background doesn't make sense.
It's always the same when someone write such a story and can't hold it and goes bananas !!
This whole story could have been ten times more interesting if the dev would have kept it believable.
What is the more exciting in that kind of stuff it's when the dominated does it on it's own, he may need some brute force to accept it in the beginning then when he founds the kink out of it, we reach the nirvana!
Here it's completely forced in a stupid way and the MC is a total idiot and that kills all the fun in my opinion.
That kind of stuff needs to keep some balance between beeing forced and enjoying it, otherwise it's not bdsm anymore but just simple torture and well it may satisfy some people but not me.
I have to agree. I got especially pissed off at that "small loan" bullshit. Like how stupid can you be to be aware they're trying to trick you and still fall for it... :FacePalm: and it was unavoidable.

Reactions: Old&Useless

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Is all of the domination focused on the husband? I was hoping that there would be some female on female domination, such as the wife or boss dominating the one lady who looks after the husband at work. Still, the game does say "totally devoted to female domination of men," or words to that effect. Just a suggestion. Carry on.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
It was a typo. Thank you for finding and pointing out the error
No worries. It happens all the time. I was just astonished it took this long for someone to point it out.

At least you can make a new banner in a few minutes. I had a buddy once who had his family name tattooed on his back in big letters. He came over to show me it and I noticed one letter was missing :ROFLMAO:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
No worries. It happens all the time. I was just astonished it took this long for someone to point it out.

At least you can make a new banner in a few minutes. I had a buddy once who had his family name tattooed on his back in big letters. He came over to show me it and I noticed one letter was missing :ROFLMAO:
Oh, no. I only changed the banner yesterday, along with the update. Before that it was different ;)

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes