LukeSlave

Apr 29, 2022
I just joined this community in order to say a huge
THANK YOU!!!!!
to Miron for this awesome game!

I have played a few Femdom games before (The Asylum; Femdom Lockdown; Femdom Hotel; The Prison etc.), but Moving Down is by far the one I like best.

For one thing, I am really into FLR (female-led relationships), and that is something that you rarely find on the web, often it's just fetish stuff happening with random hot females. But Moving Down explores a real relationship, and slowly, slowly escalates things, which I think is sooooooooooo hot! I have finished chapter 3, and while I appreciate that escalation is in the narrative logic of any game, I sincerely hope that the main path (or at least one path I can play) in future updates will maintain this very asymmetric marital relationship and continue to focus on it (instead of, say, worldwide female supremacist pseudo-politics or debt chattel slavery). Of course, in RL such a relation (and many other stuff happening) would be unhealthy, toxic, illegal, whatever, but this is a fantasy, right? And for me, a really really hot one!

In addition to this very general and I think unique trait, the game also looks technically / artistically very well done to me. In comparison to an earlier game programmed by the dev, which I have recently tried just because Moving Down was so good, the language of the dialogues has improved so much, it's really perfect now. Graphics are good, scenes are visually complex, and the characters are aesthetically hot, too. I did not find Maria sexy right from the start, tbh, but she has really grown on me, and the slightly weird facial features which I found a bit off-putting at first have taken on the charm of the wicked now. For the kind of character that she is, her "dry" outward appearance is really much better fitting than if she were a 100 % hot luscious beauty, especially since the storyline now also shows how she "blossoms" when she immerses herself into a world of power and glamour, for which the narrative sees her as destined.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put into this game, Miron!
I am at the edge of my seat for any future continuations of the game!

tamilanx

Mar 3, 2022
For me everything this game offers is awesome except the main dom 'Maria'. She's too thin, fragile and looks like a barbie doll (which i hate the most). Since chapter 2 I started skipping through all content involving Maria and MC as Maria looks too doll like and fake and not like a natural person to me.
The dark skinned females may also need some rework. Their skin is too black, it sometimes looks weird with white eyes.
Other than that i love everything else the game offers especially Deborah. Wish she was MCs wife
Looking forward to future updates

Last edited:

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
This game is just turning to bonkers so quick...
indebted story that is just pure ridiculous

work environment that is mobbing, plain and simple. Run your company like this, and you will be watching your employees walking out the door one after another, starting with the most skilled ones. And even if loss of most experienced staff somehow won't ruin you, the lawsuits will (as mobbing happens to be illegal in most of the developed world).

Even on just private level - sub dom relationship is kind of a carrot and a stick scenario. Go with just a stick and your subby would run away screaming...

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
This game is just turning to bonkers so quick...
indebted story that is just pure ridiculous

work environment that is mobbing, plain and simple. Run your company like this, and you will be watching your employees walking out the door one after another, starting with the most skilled ones. And even if loss of most experienced staff somehow won't ruin you, the lawsuits will (as mobbing happens to be illegal in most of the developed world).

Even on just private level - sub dom relationship is kind of a carrot and a stick scenario. Go with just a stick and your subby would run away screaming...
It's just a game...duh! If you don't like it, write a review with the pros and cons and leave. No need to rant about it here. We all love this game. There are only a handful of games with focus on extreme femdom in this quality. To me, this is the best game I've ever played in this site.

Last edited:

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
It's just a game...duh! If you don't like it, write a review with the pros and cons and leave. No need to rant about it here. We all love this game. There are only a handful of games with focus on extreme femdom in this quality. To me, this is the best game I've ever played in this site.
consider it a feedback
i did like the first chapters
and atm it really is a turn down for me when I'm supposed to immerse in a story that makes no sense

Reactions: Grelk

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I really enjoyed the game so far. Updates are coming with no big delays. This guy is indeed delivering. Chapter 3 part 2 is another great update in my opinion. I have to say I had some suspicion about Helga's intentions. This come as no big surprise in the latest update. Good job.

Reactions: Among Us
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes