phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This dev seems to have OCD about making all of his pauses hard (uninterruptable by click) for no good reason. There's literally 25-30 in each game day's script. And they aren't short since none are shorter than a second and the average is more like 2 seconds or longer (7.7 secs, WTF dude!)

I don't know whether this is intentional malice or just plain ignorance on their part that hard=True is not a mandatory parameter and that it has consquences. Anyways... unpack the renpy files in this zip to your game directory.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The dev has been very open and communicates well with supporters. I think he has a vision for the game, and unfortunately for me the vision is not interesting enough (for me). I hoped to see female on female domination (for instance, the wife or boss dominating the female friend of the MC at work because she seeks to help the MC). Instead, it appears that the fate of the MC is the total focus, with increasingly bad outcomes for him.

Again, this is my opinion, and I think the dev is a nice guy who is working hard. I would strongly encourage support if his vision is your cup of tea.

Reactions: Among Us

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well there was a problem for me, after beeing kidnapped and scoled by Dora i went home and sleep then in the morning i wake up late and my wife was already gone to work..... but but but in the next scene she is at home ( i guess the game just loaded an old scene) , then i arrived at work late and she is already in her office, does she have a private helicopter? !!!
Looks like the dev start to mix up everything with the choices you've been given!! Some scene don't match with what you have done or chosen before.

And after having played that game till the end of content i think i wont go on with it. Too much crap, i'm ok with the bdsm and domination but this game goes so far in a ridiculous way that it looses any credibility. Ok in this fucked up world you kidnapp people make them slave and sell them and of course the police chief, the mayor and maybe the president are on the lead. Sure i can believe this :rolleyes:, you fucked it up dev !! Some people don't know when to stop the bullshit.
This game could have been good if it wasn't over the top.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I honestly didn't like tha last update, basically literally nothing fun\hot happened in my playthrough. Nothing interesting from the last release (for example the wife 'flirt' actions) was picked up, nothing of what was introduced was engaging. The only interesting new development was "the bitch" (you know who I mean :p), but again: nothing fun really happened there.
Really really underwhelming, I hope the author will think about it. Bye

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
First of all, I want to thank you all for your support, kind words, and constructive criticism! ;)
Well there was a problem for me, after beeing kidnapped and scoled by Dora i went home and sleep then in the morning i wake up late and my wife was already gone to work..... but but but in the next scene she is at home ( i guess the game just loaded an old scene) , then i arrived at work late and she is already in her office, does she have a private helicopter? !!!
That was a flashback. This can be determined by reading the text, and also by the fuzzy white frame that surrounds the images in scenes of this kind.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will we or is it when will Mistress Helga get to put us in our place as her personal slave? She and Dora are most definitely my top 2 fave dommes in this game.

Helga is a PERFECT bodied example of a hoity toity rich bitch, with the personality to match, who loves nothing more than putting worthless peons who are below her in their place.

Dora is straight up dangerously sexy and knows how to DOMINATE stupid wimps like the MC.

Maria is gorgeous but Deborah deserves her a lot more. (I normally hate NTR, but when it's done by a sexy beauty it can be pretty sexy when it's done like that)

My other 2 choices are Lisa, since she's the only one that seems to truely care for the MC without dominating him.

And Jennifer, she knows what she wants and is happy to make the MC feel just as good as her.

I love femdom, but i also love romance in equal measure, so hopefully multiple endings are planned for my top 4 lassies, keep up the braw work MironY

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just finished the update by the way, and I only wanted to say great work yet again dev! This update didn't have as much erotic content with Maria as some of the previous ones, or any with Helga (which I'd also like to see more of like Scotsman1989 ), but I really like Megan (btw, am I the only one or does she also remind you a little bit of Kim from "Nothing is forever"? #EvilAsianDommesTeam :love: ) and the direction in which things are going both between Deborah and Maria and in the main plot! A bit of a spoiler, but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm both into gentle and very harsh femdom, and in my opinion this game does an excellent job in arousingly depicting the transition from a vanilla relationship to a soft femdom one and, slowly but surely by the looks of things, into potentially even harder and darker femdom than Darktoz games, all the while retaining a focus on various kinds of verbal, public and sexual humiliation. I think there's no other femdom game quite like "Moving Down", and I'm very curious where MironY will take this little gem of a game in the coming updates!

Hell, the only thing I would change about it is the soundtrack for MC's workdays - that slow jazz evokes such forlorn feelings of depression and melancholy I often have to mute the game's music to enjoy any of the hot scenes at work! :LOL: This might just be me, but that song really kills the kinky mood on my end.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
This sort of hateful femdom works better in games like estate dominate or Karlsons gambit IMO where theres no relation (well not really). I was intrigued with it being a husband wife combo thought it would be consensual femdom so I had a lot of fun with in in the first chapter and a half until Maria straight up says she doesn't love the MC anymore then it started to fall flat for me and I just started skipping ahead. At least MC seems to have Lisa as an off ramp though TBH he needs to treat her better.

I like the writing and the models but it's just one of those games that I can tell is really good but not for me.

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
it's kinda weird that appeasing your wife just makes her dislike you more and more the longer it goes on; kinda fitting for title though so i guess it makes sense in that way
just made me feel sad for the mc ngl.

the femdom stuff was quite nice though, but it just left me depressed after playing through the content.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
it's kinda weird that appeasing your wife just makes her dislike you more and more the longer it goes on; kinda fitting for title though so i guess it makes sense in that way
just made me feel sad for the mc ngl.

the femdom stuff was quite nice though, but it just left me depressed after playing through the content.
Well the beauty of how things are going is that, he might get out of the femdom madness and find a new true love in Lisa or Jennifer, or accept his place and somehow earn the dominant love of Helga or Dora for example. (They love him, yet still treat him as a subby slave)

Only the dev knows how things are gonnae end, and time will tell when he gives us the oppurtunity to see it.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I keep thinking that it underplays the character of MC's wife -- I understand this is meant as a story of how she discovered how much she enjoys reducing him to nothing, but by making her empathetic to him in the beginning without offering a good explanation for the change in the middle the whole evolution appears strange. It's as if she were slowly turning into a robot... Science fiction / horror crossovers sometimes had such ideas (a spouse slowly but surely turning into an alien), sometimes played just for horror points (oh look she has tentacles now!), but sometimes with real understanding of the stakes (a Twilight Zone episode comes to mind). In femdom, so much is about mindfuck, I wished we got to see MC's wife evolving mentally, too... The author tried it a little but then let it go too fast after the spa scene -- after that, she kind of became a prop for the player's fantasies.

A few internal dialogues, a few doubts about what she is doing, a few reasoned arguments with herself, going from 'but he likes it too, so I'm actually being kind to him' to 'hmm, it feels good to do that... I think he likes it too...' to 'aww, so he doesn't like it? chuckle-chuckle, that's adorable...' to 'I want to do more of that, and to go further... he'll learn to like it' to 'he's learning, I can go as far as I want!' to 'I don't care if he doesn't like it, I like it and that's what matters!' to 'oooh, I want it to hurt him! I love it when he cries!' to 'I want to destroy everything human about him! It feels so hot to crush his hopes and dreams underfoot!'....

Still... the femdom scenes are very well done, and very compelling -- kudos to the author! I think he has real, true potential, if he decides to work on it. It is clear that he can do engaging fiction--I hope he pursues this further and explores his talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I am getting movingdown.exe stopped working error at the start. This is the only renpy game with this error as I checked every other game.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I keep thinking that the game underplays the character of MC's wife -- I understand this is meant as a story of how she discovered how much she enjoys reducing him to nothing, but by making her empathetic to him in the beginning without offering a good explanation for the change in the middle the whole evolution appears strange. It's as if she were slowly turning into a robot... Science fiction / horror crossovers sometimes had such ideas (a spouse slowly but surely turning into an alien), sometimes played just for horror points (oh look she has tentacles now!), but sometimes with real understanding of the stakes (a Twilight Zone episode comes to mind). In femdom, so much is about mindfuck, I wished we got to see MC's wife evolving mentally, too... The author tried it a little but then let it go too fast after the spa scene -- after that, she kind of became a prop for the player's fantasies, an 'evil witch' who kinda stopped being a human being. I wished she had remained more human -- truly human evil has always fascinated me.

A few internal dialogues, a few doubts about what she is doing, a few reasoned arguments with herself and others (including maybe MC), going from 'but he likes it too, so I'm actually being kind to him' to 'hmm, it feels good to do that... I think he likes it too...' to 'aww, so he doesn't like it? chuckle-chuckle, that's adorable...' to 'I want to do more of that, and to go further... he'll learn to like it' to 'he's learning, I can go as far as I want!' to 'I don't care if he doesn't like it, I like it and that's what matters!' to 'oooh, I want it to hurt him! I love it when he cries!' to 'I want to destroy everything human about him! It feels so hot to crush his hopes and dreams underfoot!'.... It would be nice to see her being more honest with herself, rather than just suddenly jumping from A to C.

I think this also leads to more sympathy for the MC -- since the change in his wife is not fully developed, if feels like something out of the blue, like being hit by a small meteorite on your way to work and waking up in hospital with both legs broken. It prompts the reader to cheer for MC and hope he'll open his wife's eyes and change her -- which is probably not the reaction the author was aiming for.

Still... the femdom scenes are very well done, and very compelling -- kudos to the author! Also, the introduction of more female characters with different attitudes (more 'caring' or more 'extreme' femdom) brings in more diversity, and leaves a lot of room for psychological exploration of these characters as well. That is a good idea indeed. I think the author has real, true potential, if s/he decides to work on it. It is clear that s/he can do engaging fiction--I hope s/he pursues this further and explores his/her talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: egorka8018

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Hell, the only thing I would change about it is the soundtrack for MC's workdays - that slow jazz evokes such forlorn feelings of depression and melancholy I often have to mute the game's music to enjoy any of the hot scenes at work! :LOL: This might just be me, but that song really kills the kinky mood on my end.
I agree with everything too except the music...the Kenny G's gotta go:p
Also...and i know Miron's native tongue isnt english but I do hope he can improve the translation a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
At this point she should definitely date another man, otherwise it doesn't fit into the story very well.

Reactions: Swooosh

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
At this point she should definitely date another man, otherwise it doesn't fit into the story very well.
Of course she doesn't have to - if you accepted her advances Maria already cheats on MC with Deborah for a while now, and that fits into the story just as well! (especially given the information we have about Deborah's "games" with Maria back in college, so it's not like there weren't early hints of Maria's bisexuality...)

Besides, lesbian cuckoldry is not often explored, and plenty of us think it is by far the hottest and best kind of cuckoldry! ;)

Reactions: Frosty2000

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 3 Part 1
Size 195 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my port, FWIW.

Reactions: Fenix02
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes