phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This dev seems to excessively use multi-second hard pauses for no good reason. Unpack and copy the edited rpy sources from the zip to your game folder. All of the several hundred "hard = True" have been changed to "hard = False".

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Wow more content than I expected. That was fun.
I liked how the mc isn't really given much of a choice if he wants to stay with the fmc, and how she's doing that for her own enjoyment before all, not his lol. And I also like how it seems that in-game laws won't be much of a limit regarding that whole slave stuff lol.
The girls are hot, especially the fmc.
I'm just surprised that we didn't see more of Lisa his collegue until now. She just mentioned at the beginning that she gives sexual favors to some clients but it kind of stopped there. I wanted to know more about that.
Looking forward to the continuation, good work.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Wow more content than I expected. That was fun.
I liked how the mc isn't really given much of a choice if he wants to stay with the fmc, and how she's doing that for her own enjoyment before all, not his lol. And I also like how it seems that in-game laws won't be much of a limit regarding that whole slave stuff lol.
The girls are hot, especially the fmc.
I'm just surprised that we didn't see more of Lisa his collegue until now. She just mentioned at the beginning that she gives sexual favors to some clients but it kind of stopped there. I wanted to know more about that.
Looking forward to the continuation, good work.
I think Lisa is meant to be an alternative to the fully submissive femdom path with the wife. Therefore she doesn't play a bigger role so far when following that route. But yeah I also hope that she eventually will also join in dominating our MC. Might happen once a path, where you fully resist, completely splits from the fully femdom one. Shouldn't cause in game logic problems then, if she joins the circle of Mistresses. ;)

Reactions: Aseratrix

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I think Lisa is meant to be an alternative to the fully submissive femdom path with the wife. Therefore she doesn't play a bigger role so far when following that route. But yeah I also hope that she eventually will also join in dominating our MC. Might happen once a path, where you fully resist, completely splits from the fully femdom one. Shouldn't cause in game logic problems then, if she joins the circle of Mistresses. ;)
I hope she is more or less a bait. If MC cheats with her, maybe this will backfire on the MC and Lisa will be punished as well.
At least I hope that if your try to avoid femdom, this will only mean you will be forced and broken.

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
Are there multiple paths? And does your choices actually matter? The result seems to mostly be the same from my first play through

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes