level1

Sep 29, 2020
Can you upload the Russian version and the English version separately other than the ones you choose in the game? The translation didn't work well in the game.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Can you upload the Russian version and the English version separately other than the ones you choose in the game? The translation didn't work well in the game.
No, you can't. But this is the first time I've heard of such a problem. Can you be more specific about what is not working for you?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
No no no...this is not about dominating this is totally fucked up a toxic relationship i don't know where is the fucking love that mc blabbering about, but it doesn't matter ! I played many fem-dom games and a relationship can't possible like this like out of world fuckkkkkk. Does someone enjoy playing this game actually ? Shit shit
This is a top quality femdom game, and I only play femdom adult games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020

I must say that this part of your reply I feel is not needed and or wanted as if that is how you live your life good for you I guess and I Truly hope that you don't mean it. As you should be in jail for doing things like this that happen in the game if that is what you mean by living it as in doing what has happened in the game even if it's only somewhat. [preferably personal experience of such a relationship] This quoted comment is under spoiler. And this part you said. Not all femdom has to be or stay in a loving relationship. I feel almost all Femdom games don't have an MC that has any connection to a partner or lover that does the things that happen in this game or others they are from what I have seen or played 99% of them are strangers that are thrown into a Fendom world through life changes or circumstances that cause this to happen or they live in one so it is normal for them to be used and abused.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I must say that this part of your reply I feel is not needed and or wanted as if that is how you live your life good for you I guess and I Truly hope that you don't mean it. As you should be in jail for doing things like this that happen in the game if that is what you mean by living it as in doing what has happened in the game even if it's only somewhat. [preferably personal experience of such a relationship] This quoted comment is under spoiler. And this part you said. Not all femdom has to be or stay in a loving relationship. I feel almost all Femdom games don't have an MC that has any connection to a partner or lover that does the things that happen in this game or others they are from what I have seen or played 99% of them are strangers that are thrown into a Fendom world through life changes or circumstances that cause this to happen or they live in one so it is normal for them to be used and abused.
I enjoy this game and even more extreme femdom fantasies. What ya gonna do?

Some of us can differentiate between fantasy and reality. Otherwise 80% of the games on this site would be felonies. Have you noticed how many incest, loli, rape maledom games there are? Based on your logic most people visiting this site should be put in jail...;)

Plus in real life if two [or more] adult people consent to anything, its not anyone else's business nor the law's business. Look up consensual non-consent.

Taking an English grammar class wouldn't hurt you either, because your text is barely intelligible. I use the spoiler function not in order to hide anything [it takes a click to see it], but to not produce eye-sore walls of text, some may not be interested in reading.

Good heavens, creepy crawlies keep coming out of the woodwork, aren't they? I try not to react to everything tho.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I enjoy this game and even more extreme femdom fantasies. What ya gonna do?

Some of us can differentiate between fantasy and reality. Otherwise 80% of the games on this site would be felonies. Have you noticed how many incest, loli, rape maledom games there are? Based on your logic most people visiting this site should be put in jail...;)

Plus in real life if two [or more] adult people consent to anything, its not anyone else's business nor the law's business. Look up consensual non-consent.

Taking an English grammar class wouldn't hurt you either, because your text is barely intelligible. I use the spoiler function not in order to hide anything [it takes a click to see it], but to not produce eye-sore walls of text, some may not be interested in reading.

Good heavens, creepy crawlies keep coming out of the woodwork, aren't they? I try not to react to everything tho.
Ok, so I guess what you mean to say without the trolling me part is it is all just fantasy and you don't live your life like this when you say IRL experience as in how this game portrays it. That's Great so that being said I don't hate or even dislike ppl that like this as a fetish I even like some of it. I just feel the way you said it before seems like you think it's ok in real life but you didn't answer that part instead you got all defensive or aggressive I don't know maybe both at the same time. I have never said this to another person on here. And all I would have liked you to say is that is not how I live my life and you took it the wrong way but instead I got your message it's kinda disappointing.:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ok, so I guess what you mean to say without the trolling me part is it is all just fantasy and you don't live your life like this when you say IRL experience as in how this game portrays it. That's Great so that being said I don't hate or even dislike ppl that like this as a fetish I even like some of it. I just feel the way you said it before seems like you think it's ok in real life but you didn't answer that part instead you got all defensive or aggressive I don't know maybe both at the same time. I have never said this to another person on here. And all I would have liked you to say is that is not how I live my life and you took it the wrong way but instead I got your message it's kinda disappointing.:unsure:
Even if I lived my life this way outside IRL, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about what you'd think about it. Its not your business.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I will say I was really drunk at the time and what I saw triggered me. Most ppl see things differently when they are Drunk as I did, so that's Why I said this. That you would think that how things are in the game are ok IRL. After reading that it seems you don't I am happy it's just a fantasy for you. And as to your point, you don't Give A Flying Fuck about me well that's ok with that attitude of yours I don't want to talk to you. Not that I really wanted it to be like this Anyway, I hope to never speak to you again. Enjoy your gaming and so will I.:whistle:

Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE
Jun 23, 2020

Honestly i actually ignored thread so i didn't get your comment either now i checked i forgot to close this page so i found your comment and yeah i read before it's not a vanila game there is huge difference. So many fem-dom games i played or i could say all of those had a good mature relationship between both either those couple / d between strangers. i seriously asked why mc is blabbering about love.. love if there is nothing and last option when you choose between stay or leave he said again i need to stay and fight for her love i was like wtf actually going on( i have no idea about someone's personal experience like this )
1.If you choose for wife and she didn't cheat with deb then maria said she doesn't want to lose him and she couldn't stand if he left her ( yes /no) but on next discussion she said i honestly can't say i love you anymore with you or without you i would live ( yeah yeah shit happens who cares ) but what was that before with deb then i couldn't bear his loss bla bla
2. if you stand for everything like every option, ending is same then what are they for ?
3. That's what frustrating if you please her she would say get lost if you don't and cheat still same then am i really wrong for mentioning about it ? Writing needs improvement you can't say i can't stay without him and next scene who are you again ?
Yeah and Dev gave a huge Thanks for you Aseratrix so please give a thought before reply. for a dev all pro and cons matters cuz there's always room for improvement and yeah this is toxic cuz writing or options doesn't even matter that's my opinion. Thank you

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes