Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
Better support him to break 100 Patreons for the first time? Just 2 $
I will from next month. I want to start pledging from the first of March, this month is almost over. It's just I'm really excited for the new content.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
How's the progression? I hope it won't go to the more extreme stuff too quickly because I don't think I'll like that part. For me the best one was the period where the relationship changed into the dom\sub kink, but that specific transition looked too rushed to me.
I hope it will explore other characters the same way, before going further with the gf.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Mirony lives in the Ukraine. Let's hope he stays safe. So far he said it's calm where he lives, but things could certainly escalate there soon too.
According to news all ukrainian males are drafted to defend the ukrainian state against the russian invasion. This is a very dangerous situation, so good luck to the dev and his family and friends (and to all ukrainians in general) to survive these dark times.

Ukraine has ca 44 million people and by now they probably all hate Putin. I wished that the world would do more to help Ukraine ... Let's hope that Putin comes to his senses soon and pulls his troops out of Ukraine ... There should be no war in our time.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I'm fine, thank you! But I wouldn't like to discuss what's going on here. After all, people come here to relax. ;)
Really you live there I don't know what to say I have been wanting to play your game so much but I read what you said and all I can wish for you and your ppl is that you stay safe and I really don't want there to be a ww3 but you and your country don't deserve what is happening and I hope you can stay strong and the free world unites to help even more. wow, I thought it was bad but for me, it just got worse. But I really want to believe that free and fair ppl will prevail. I truly wish you the best and may all the Ukraine ppl be safe as possible. :love:

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes