Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it was some kind of slow burn until we get into some soft domination. While i was playing it i was thinking that i got played by the dev and that this game would be some never ending tease. But suddently everything moves quickly, too quickly i guess to feel real.
But anyway i liked the story globally, i have not finished the actual content yet but it's becoming kinky:p.
I have a remark, the multiple choices you need to make are mostly irrelevant, i rolled back to check and i mostly end up with the same result, some dialogues are changed but not much else.
I just hope that one day Deborah and Maria will team up to give him he full treat, maybe the mother could join in to give some advices!!! That will be hot.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
<Snip, very well written, but very long to have as something to quote>
I think I'm somewhat being misunderstood. I have no real complaints towards the game itself or even this kind of femdom, whether its the degrees of harshness or otherwise. I understand its also on me to suspend my disbelief because...well, its a game. That said...My issues are what kinda make it hard for me to enjoy the game itself, on a personal level. I'm not upset at content or technical aspects or even grammar aspects. It's just after vicious circle, I was not happy with Alex, and the wife went the same exact route, and the thing is I just can't enjoy knowing a ROMANTIC based relationship devolves so horribly but maintains itself for sexual purposes. Like...if she wasn't his wife or was just horrible right off the bat and it wasn't this display of love and such, the situations would be super hot.

Like I really love that humiliation and other aspects. But its just far too depressing to think that she legitimate starts to hate him and the relationship isn't anything more than just power control. Again, that's a personal thing, its just too sad, even in a fantasy setting. I want to enjoy games and stories, so it just doesn't work out for me like this.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think I'm somewhat being misunderstood. I have no real complaints towards the game itself or even this kind of femdom, whether its the degrees of harshness or otherwise. I understand its also on me to suspend my disbelief because...well, its a game. That said...My issues are what kinda make it hard for me to enjoy the game itself, on a personal level. I'm not upset at content or technical aspects or even grammar aspects. It's just after vicious circle, I was not happy with Alex, and the wife went the same exact route, and the thing is I just can't enjoy knowing a ROMANTIC based relationship devolves so horribly but maintains itself for sexual purposes. Like...if she wasn't his wife or was just horrible right off the bat and it wasn't this display of love and such, the situations would be super hot.

Like I really love that humiliation and other aspects. But its just far too depressing to think that she legitimate starts to hate him and the relationship isn't anything more than just power control. Again, that's a personal thing, its just too sad, even in a fantasy setting. I want to enjoy games and stories, so it just doesn't work out for me like this.
I agree with you the first 75% of the story was quite good but then it went really dark and stupid, the femdom kink is something you shared and get happy from it, here we just have a poor idiot slave.
The story about the loan and the police station was idiotic for example.
In the end of the current content, everybody is bullying him and he seems to live in a country where there are no laws.
Ok it's a game but when you push it too far, you loose the point.
The dev could have gone very far in the femdom without that shit and kept a good realtion between the two partners, now we just have an idiot who is abused by everyone, not really funny, and the licking is becoming boring!!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020

I understand that; believe me, I do. Once you become even a little invested in a character and his inner state, it is difficult to see him lose everything, especially if the writing makes it so that he isn't really having fun with it at any level.

And the personal level is the one at which we all enjoy things, isn't it? If something doesn't work for us, then it doesn't work for us. Period. Maledom doesn't work AT ALL for me, and yet I'm sure there are lots of good people out there who enjoy it and it works for them and, well, I wish them lots of fun. But it's not for me.

I suppose in the end we don't like to see a story in which love dies, or a person loses love undeservedly, because it seems IRL love is a rare thing, and a story that makes it even rarer makes us feel insecure. We think: maybe love doesn't exist. If this character could betray her husband's feelings so completely, if his world could turn against him like that, maybe the same will happen to me... we identify with MCs, don't we? Isn't that what some people say about 'hardcore' NTR stories -- they're just too heartbreaking? Or about horror movies like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre -- they're just too ... icky?

Personally, at this non-kink level (i.e., leaving aside any erotic feelings the action makes me feel), I think of it as a way to work through real-life bad experiences. If I can turn real-life events of betrayal or hurt (and who doesn't have those?) into a story, I can limit their effect, and gain some power over them. They become a fantasy, not a harsh reality. (Ditto for tragedies, horror, apocalyptic dystopian fiction... Don't we like these genres because, among other reasons, we want to believe these things won't destroy us?...)

But that's me. I'm not trying (nor would it be my place) to change your opinion or your tastes. There are other stories here that are better in this aspect (Thinking of You comes to mind, or 'good' cuckolding stories like Mayumi's Report or Please Bang My Wife 2; Dominant Witches is also shaping up to be one of those. I love stories like those, too!) Just don't think that those who, like me, can also enjoy seeing the lights go out in the eyes of love, and the stories in which it happens... are bad. :) As Madoka Magica (from which my avatar is derived) might say, there is something... worthwhile even in depressing stories.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I understand that; believe me, I do. Once you become even a little invested in a character and his inner state, it is difficult to see him lose everything, especially if the writing makes it so that he isn't really having fun with it at any level.

And the personal level is the one at which we all enjoy things, isn't it? If something doesn't work for us, then it doesn't work for us. Period. Maledom doesn't work AT ALL for me, and yet I'm sure there are lots of good people out there who enjoy it and it works for them and, well, I wish them lots of fun. But it's not for me.

I suppose in the end we don't like to see a story in which love dies, or a person loses love undeservedly, because it seems IRL love is a rare thing, and a story that makes it even rarer makes us feel insecure. We think: maybe love doesn't exist. If this character could betray her husband's feelings so completely, if his world could turn against him like that, maybe the same will happen to me... we identify with MCs, don't we? Isn't that what some people say about 'hardcore' NTR stories -- they're just too heartbreaking? Or about horror movies like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre -- they're just too ... icky?

Personally, at this non-kink level (i.e., leaving aside any erotic feelings the action makes me feel), I think of it as a way to work through real-life bad experiences. If I can turn real-life events of betrayal or hurt (and who doesn't have those?) into a story, I can limit their effect, and gain some power over them. They become a fantasy, not a harsh reality. (Ditto for tragedies, horror, apocalyptic dystopian fiction... Don't we like these genres because, among other reasons, we want to believe these things won't destroy us?...)

But that's me. I'm not trying (nor would it be my place) to change your opinion or your tastes. There are other stories here that are better in this aspect (Thinking of You comes to mind, or 'good' cuckolding stories like Mayumi's Report or Please Bang My Wife 2; Dominant Witches is also shaping up to be one of those. I love stories like those, too!) Just don't think that those who, like me, can also enjoy seeing the lights go out in the eyes of love, and the stories in which it happens... are bad. :) As Madoka Magica (from which my avatar is derived) might say, there is something... worthwhile even in depressing stories.
For the record, never once did I say it was bad, just not for me. But I agree with what you say, in my case, I really did go through a lot of crap, so I play games to escape those things. I've said before, I'm a hedonist, its not in my nature to force myself to do something I'm not enjoying or I didn't set out with the goal of challenging myself.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Where to start? I guess the start of the story here we have two high school sweethearts and they love each other great like it. Then we get to find out his wife mom is Fendom mom control freak ok so far. within the first week of the story from what I can tell the MC is a guy that is out of shape does really poorly at his job nearly gets nearly fired for the third time early in the story and its only because of his wife who is friends with his boss who hates you as the MC thinks your a loser in some ways she is right and she also wants to get your wife into the company and if she can have a relationship of some sort with your wife as well she will. She has been friends with your wife since high school as well. following the first week you get some vanilla sex with your wife and it seems you are both happy apart from you doing poorly at your job. You as the husband have always supported your wife dream of being an artist but things arent going well for her with this career path. So overall at this point, you are both failing but love each other and support each other. Next, you go out for dinner with your boss and your wife both you and your wife aren't keen on the idea but go anyway. I can say what happens next in the story isn't a big surprise I know that we need ways for this to become a Fendom game so giving your wife the position way above the MC is understandable and I can see how the boss who seems to like Fendom already influences your wife in this manner. And then the Fendom begins really hits hard and fast now after the first week you are basically a slave to your wife but not totally you also make some really bad choices as the MC borrowing money and getting tricked or being too careless all of which you have no choice in. And I ran both paths where I stood up for myself as the MC and where I submitted to my wife mom and so on. It seems to me both choices have little effect on the story first you stand up for yourself and shit hits the fan and you have to apologise or keep fighting it but I didn't go that way as I wanted to stay with the wife in hopes that yes there will be Fendom but with branches in it so as not to be totally walked on. The second option Submit to your wife's mom also doesn't bod well as you seem to get walked over by the mom and your wife both turning on you. Now later it seems you get to a point where she really doesn't care about you and she dreams of making you suffer not as a man but as a slave. You do see another path not implemented yet where you leave. I have left out some things like one of the co-works a woman having feelings for you and at this point, you cheat on your wife and have sex with her no choice given but it is part of the story so I get that. A lady at the park or gym depending on your choices offers a BJ I said no as I didn't want to cheat on my wife and as the wife choices I also chose not to cheat on the MC with the boss. This part is just before the office lady. Also, the borrowing money submit to the loan shark or not both ways seem to be the same at this point. So for me, I feel that the wife should have two paths one where she is loving but the wife is dominant but still shows some mercy to you as the MC but with all the fetishes optional. I for one would most likely check out most of them I like the tags here. And second which seems to be the only path really that you are a slave with no choices. Or break up which as I said isn't implemented yet But for me, I want to play the story with the wife. The renders are pretty good with the animations also and it has music which is good for setting the mood even if it is mostly sad jazz which fits because the MC husbands life is going from bad to worse. I really like that it has sex sound effects as well. I think it is a good game but for me, If the loving path with the wife and Fendom won't be an option I don't think I could play the game anymore as to see this guys life go to shit without choices to make it better is just depressing. Even though he does shoot himself in the foot so to speak with bad choices and little to no will or desire to improve himself or stand up for himself when it matters. Here's one of her thoughts if this is the only path I can't see myself playing if the other option is there I might play both just to see how bad it gets. So I did post this as a review but I can't see it I gave it 4 stars if it comes up later I will delete this one. One last thing I forgot to say that in all the Fendom games I have ever played I haven't played one like this. They all have the MC in a place of work usually for good or great pay but it comes at a price such as working for someone who has Fendom in mind and you are forced to endure it for the money also normally for a period of time like six months a year so there is light at the end of the tunnel for those MCs or life has dealt you a bad hand and you have no choice. This one is about two young High school sweethearts and for me, I was sure that there must be a way for there to be both a loving path and still be Fendom and the usual loveless Fendom I have seen. 1642743889468.png

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just have one more thing to say: I played the game again, and for all its worth, I think this one is already one of my favorites. The fetishes are not even anything extreme so far, but simply well crafted soft to medium intensity erotic material. The way the pain of lost love is channeled into a passion for submission and respectively dominance is exquisite. I just want to thank the dev for the story so far. I hope the office personnel, the "lady mafia" in the city and of course the beautiful and cute wife will continue to push our lucky hero into the world of femdom.

A nice weekend all!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Firstly, let me say that this is a great game and that I enjoy it. However, I do agree with some of the posters here that submissive does not necessarily mean stupid. There should really be a choice about taking out the loan, or a different story mechanism that forces you into it. Willingly taking this loan is just not beleivable. I am a fan of femdom, but for me it either needs to stay in the bedroom as roleplay, or the MC has to be forced into it. Here, the internal dialogue of the MC implies he would like to avoid it, but his actions do not, even when you choose the most resistant responses.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I absolutely agree, as an avid fan of femdom I see this in a lot of femdom games, there is no maturity in most of them which I guess goes back to the fact most devs have not experienced or experimented with these things in real life.
There is usually a linear and often exaggerated implementation of femdom and BDSM in general. The dom (both female and male) is often cruel, ruthless, and sadist, has no love or respect for the sub, and are just using and abusing them, they exude massive narcissistic tendencies; the roleplay in bed or status in the romantic relationship bleeds out to everyday life, what starts as submitting to a significant other, turns into becoming the punching bag of everyone and everything else, a stereotypical inferiority in personality, intelligence, and strength.
A lot of the important aspects that keep these kinds of plays going and from hurting the relationship, or the people involved are not present, for example, proper communication, setting rules and boundaries from both sides, aftercare, separating sex life, romantic life, and everyday life, I could go on but yeah you get the point.
In this case, however, the wife becoming the dominant partner both at work, at home, and in bed does make sense, unfortunately, I'm noticing a plunge once again into that extreme side of dom/sub relationships, she's no longer in love with her husband and their relationship gets worse and worse as their dom/sub goes further and further.
The husband slowly becoming more and more stupid and incompetent is apparent, from taking an unnecessary loan from the loan sharks to being nonchalant about the whole thing, I'm interested in this story but going by the previous precedence I see it going towards cuckolding at this pace.
I understand that nonetheless, there'll always be people who will find all these things to be right down their alley, but that'll be a small minority of the whole, as with all other kinks most people fall somewhere in the moderate middle rather than the extreme. I wouldn't want them to be deprived of content they like in fact I'm all for it, but to see it becoming the norm and standard is kind of disheartening, I hope at the very least the story won't be linear and we get to have some choices on how it goes and ends, after all, that's what games are all about.
In the end, let me just say that I'm just venting my personal frustration and I hope no one takes this as an attack on them or their preferences and kinks.
I still loved the game and enjoyed playing it, and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet, the story is good and interesting and looks very promising, there is already good content in it, and I'm looking forward for future updates.

Last edited:
May 10, 2019
I don't think a couple is D/s 24/7 at home and still functioning like a healthy relationship.
Actually 24/7 have break time were they loosen a bit the rules, there still rules however she still your Domme/Mistress/Owner/Mommy but you are allowed to have free time, cuality time with your partner (She still being your Mistress even if you are in a restaurant or watching a movie at home) or even public displays of affection ... And if they have a closed relationship they will have sex like a normal couple, he couldn't be allowed to have iniciative or obviusly demand sex.

I come to this discussion because I wanted to know why some users are being facepalmed to death xD but reading the full thing ....you are making me build bad expectatives of the game, I will check it this weekend, the last game of MyronY was actually good game (imposible to play without a guide, the only real objection)

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Actually 24/7 have break time were they loosen a bit the rules, there still rules however she still your Domme/Mistress/Owner/Mommy but you are allowed to have free time, cuality time with your partner (She still being your Mistress even if you are in a restaurant or watching a movie at home) or even public displays of affection ... And if they have a closed relationship they will have sex like a normal couple, he couldn't be allowed to have iniciative or obviusly demand sex.

I come to this discussion because I wanted to know why some users are being facepalmed to death xD but reading the full thing ....you are making me build bad expectatives of the game, I will check it this weekend, the last game of MyronY was actually good game (imposible to play without a guide, the only real objection)
Give it a shot. It quickly goes from believable romance to no-romance only femdom wife; too quickly for my taste but try it. Certainly not the worst femdom game out there.

Reactions: asehpe

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
You make some good points, and personally, I enjoy good femdom stories as much as the next guy. Some games allow players more interactive control over the MC. However, with other games or visual novels, you might have a few choices but you're mostly along for the ride.

Of course, as with any work of art or fiction, there will always be critics. There will be those who express dissatisfaction with what might be regarded as "plot holes" or things that stretch one's suspension of disbelief (which is required both for enjoyable movie-watching and video-game playing). Even the actors in a production have to temporarily suspend their disbelief in order to play the role.

And that's kind of what many games are like: The player is not unlike an actor playing a role.

I came across an interesting memo that Robert Reed wrote to the producers of The Brady Bunch, in which some good points were raised (although he did seem to take that show far too seriously).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A key point: "It is a long since proven theorem in the theatre that an audience will adjust its suspension of belief to the degree that the opening of the presentation leads them. When a curtain rises on two French maids in a farce set discussing the peccadilloes of their master, the audience is now set for an evening of theatre in a certain style, and are prepared to accept having excluded certain levels of reality. And that is the price difference in the styles of theatre, both for the actor and the writer–the degree of reality inherent. Pure drama and comedy are closest to core realism, slapstick and fantasy the farthest removed."

I'm not saying that I agree with any of the complaints about this game, although I can sort of understand where some of them are coming from. Maybe it's much ado over nothing.

In the context of this game, I think the trouble many people are having is not that it's a femdom game and wish it could be a maledom game (although there may be some of that). The MC is ostensibly established as someone who doesn't want to be dominated by his wife and is trying to prove himself as a worthy husband capable of supporting his wife (who comes from a wealthy family) in a manner she has grown accustomed to. He's a guy who comes from a poor background yet somehow manages to rise above that, graduates from university and gets a job with a large firm so his wife can be free to pursue an art career.

The game seems to have more of a "real world" vibe to it; it's not like some outlandish femdom world, such as Femdom City (which is truly superb), where maledom is simply not an option. In this story, the woman becomes the boss because Daddy owns the company. Such a premise can certainly have a femdom quality to it, although it might suggest the possibility of maledom and make some people wonder what direction it might take.
I don't want maledom, I'm perfectly happy with it being Femdom, but when you take a loving wife and make her a capricious dominatrix, you have to fill in the gaps in a way that makes sense both in timing and story, this doesn't

It's like that meme where one of the steps is ???? and then profit! The ???? is the most important part, and it's not filled in.

Also the part with the loan seems like a dumb side story, it's not needed

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Firstly, let me say that this is a great game and that I enjoy it. However, I do agree with some of the posters here that submissive does not necessarily mean stupid. There should really be a choice about taking out the loan, or a different story mechanism that forces you into it. Willingly taking this loan is just not beleivable. I am a fan of femdom, but for me it either needs to stay in the bedroom as roleplay, or the MC has to be forced into it. Here, the internal dialogue of the MC implies he would like to avoid it, but his actions do not, even when you choose the most resistant responses.
Or at least, there should be a journey for the MC in which he discovers himself and sees that this is what he wants (which I think his dream sequence is alluding to).

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
<snip>
There is usually a linear and often exaggerated implementation of femdom and BDSM in general. The dom (both female and male) is often cruel, ruthless, and sadist, has no love or respect for the sub, and are just using and abusing them, they exude massive narcissistic tendencies; the roleplay in bed or status in the romantic relationship bleeds out to everyday life, what starts as submitting to a significant other, turns into becoming the punching bag of everyone and everything else, a stereotypical inferiority in personality, intelligence, and strength.
But note that this is not per se bad. It is simply a kind of story, and it has fans (among which I count myself). Personally, I feel worse about things being badly written than about them falling within a genre. When I watch a horror movie, for instance, I often can tell what will happen because it follows well-known tropes; and often the end has the only survivor being a traumatized person who will never be happy again. You might ask, why? Why not have the survivor defeat the monster and become a good human being after that? :) That's one long discussion, but it's not a reason for dismissing the story. Same thing here. I don't mind that the MC descends into a living hell; my problem is more about pacing and how to make the whole thing more believable. (In the horror movie analogy: I don't mind gore and violence, but when there are annoying plot holes or contrivances like a conveniently lying hammer or a floor that suddenly squeaks, I sigh and roll my eyes.)
A lot of the important aspects that keep these kinds of plays going and from hurting the relationship, or the people involved are not present, for example, proper communication, setting rules and boundaries from both sides, aftercare, separating sex life, romantic life, and everyday life, I could go on but yeah you get the point.
Indeed. And if the point were to describe a healthier femdom relationship, that would be a problem. But it's not the point here, so this is not, in itself, a problem. To go back to the horror movie analogy, you shouldn't judge a horror movie as if it were a superhero movie: it is not, and it is aiming to do something else, so if the forces of good do not win in the end, or only barely and with permanent damage, then this is not the same as it would be in a superhero movie.
In this case, however, the wife becoming the dominant partner both at work, at home, and in bed does make sense, unfortunately, I'm noticing a plunge once again into that extreme side of dom/sub relationships, she's no longer in love with her husband and their relationship gets worse and worse as their dom/sub goes further and further.
And again, I don't mind that. My problem is really that her evolution does not seem to follow from the kind of characterization she was given. It's not that she's being bad to MC that irks me, it's that she is acting out of character. But this can be solved.
I understand that nonetheless, there'll always be people who will find all these things to be right down their alley, but that'll be a small minority of the whole, as with all other kinks most people fall somewhere in the moderate middle rather than the extreme.
I don't know if we are as few as you think, and I don't know that it matters if we are. After all, people who are into any kind of female domination, however you define it, are not many: vanilla normies are much more numerous. So, a vanilla person could make the same kind of numbers argument you're making against all of us here. But s/he would be wrong.
I wouldn't want them to be deprived of content they like in fact I'm all for it, but to see it becoming the norm and standard is kind of disheartening, I hope at the very least the story won't be linear and we get to have some choices on how it goes and ends, after all, that's what games are all about.
I don't know what the numbers are. I've seen many games here (and also on hemdomblog, another good place to look for this kind of content) that are tamer or gentler. Does anyone know what the tendency is? Personally, when I searched for games with more extreme content, I could only find a few (only two that have castration, for instance). From where I stand, it feels like it's the other way around: too many games with only cunnilingus or foot worship (and often with a maledom route), too few pure femdom games with extreme kinks. But maybe I'm wrong; if anyone has stats on this, I'd like to know.

In the end, let me just say that I'm just venting my personal frustration and I hope no one takes this as an attack on them or their preferences and kinks.
No problem as far as I'm concerned! (It's what I was doing, too, after all...)

I still loved the game and enjoyed playing it, and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet, the story is good and interesting and looks very promising, there is already good content in it, and I'm looking forward for future updates.
Maybe your tastes would be more pleased by a games like Femdom Wife, or Thinking of You? They have more the kind of thing that you fear is being lost, I think. Maybe Ravenleaf would also enjoy them, if he doesn't know them already? I can say I enjoyed the hell out of them!

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
asehpe I did try femdom wife, but I feel it's too early to judge it from both our perspectives, although I have to say I'm not really keen on its "gamey" way of telling the story, especially the spam click to have sex thingy.
I'm going to check out "thinking about you", thanks for the recommendation.
I agree with most of what you said, as for the numbers part, honestly as a fellow femdom fan I do not count "Vanilla" games that include femdom in them, because as you said they are indeed very tame and often barely have enough, it is always added to just add the tag to the game; my experience is the more tags a game has the lower the quality and all over the place its content would be, with few exceptions ofc (like seeds of chaos).
I would recommend checking out TheVoidofDeviance, although it's probably one of the games you mentioned, it's still in early dev but it already has a gore scene with castration. I actually couldn't finish that scene , it was too morbid for my taste.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I'm playing the game right now and I had to alt+tab just to say you did a good job on Deborah. I hate her so fucking much but this is a really good sign. I liked it so far.

Does someone know how can you report someone who indiscriminately facepalms all your comments while he limits his profile accessibility?

View attachment 1603376
This became the norm. You just need pronounce the forbidden word that starts with N or anything they don't like and you will be riddled with facepalms, especially this guy. It must be a fetish..oh well...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes